Why Thank You Obama!

Well, we see it here on this thread

Republicans fight tooth and nail against climate change legislation. Then when droughts drive up the price of food

Blame the democrats!

Prices are up up and away under Obama........No denying that, but your side IT'S GREAT..........

Like Tony the Tiger in a Commercial..................

The people who buy groceries in this country think you are full of it.............and you know it.............

Hmmmmmmm I seem to remember Shallow and laughs a lot mentioning the prices under Bush.............

They were bitching about it......but now...........Not so much..............Surely Obama cannot not cause higher prices it's always someone else's fault...........

Bottom line. prices continue to go up under Obama..................So reap what you MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BTW that semi with the sail on it hit the bridge and is stuck.

You remember me mentioning prices under Bush? Please link to the post.

LOL

Yep I saved them for years and years because I knew this day would come that a thread was dependent on saving your posts for years so I can prove your liberal rants under Bush..........

i'm gonna take the 5th and my HARD DRIVE CRASHED. It's unrecoverable............That's fair now isn't it..............
That's pretty impressive since you've only been here
Hmmmmmmm I seem to remember Shallow and laughs a lot mentioning the prices under Bush.............

They were bitching about it......but now...........Not so much..............Surely Obama cannot not cause higher prices it's always someone else's fault...........

Bottom line. prices continue to go up under Obama..................So reap what you MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL

Yep I saved them for years and years because I knew this day would come that a thread was dependent on saving your posts for years so I can prove your liberal rants under Bush..........

i'm gonna take the 5th and my HARD DRIVE CRASHED. It's unrecoverable............That's fair now isn't it..............
That's pretty impressive since Sallow's been posting here since 2010 and LoneLaugher since 2011.

Another score for Lois Lerner. :mm:

Wow............score another one for attacking and abusing their powers and dance about it.......................

That's real cool.............shhhhhhhhh don't mention that it's global warming and cow burps and farts............

Anyway, someone like him said it so sue me..........Oops that's your strategy tooooooo Judicial Activism and a pen and a phone..................

Real leadership...........Hey Betsy farted again, are you going to fine her for that..........
Why would I sue an unhinged idiot for attributing words to someone who wasn't here at the time?

You know that just utterly hurt my feelings............Perhaps I should grovel and hope you'll like me tomorrow so I'll feel better..............

That is the political Correct way of things isn't it.........

Perhaps from now on we should never say anything that ever hurts anyone's feelings anymore. Because it's rude and uncaring and barbaric...........

Sniff sniff.............................You're gonna make me cry.............

What a bunch of garbage, and people like you spit that BS out all the time.............Again, your side went bat shit crazy over this under Bush..............nuff said.
No, it might be "nuff said" if you could prove any of your delusions. But sadly for you, you can't. Hell, I'm still laughing at you for blaming Obama for the economy in New Zealand ... which I notice, you still won't respond to. :mm:

I'd like to take the time to thank Obama for his excellent work on the economy and the Fiat Currency machine to help out the American people.

Here's how he has helped us out.....................

Do you like Beef? I love a Good Steak or Good Hamburger cooked on the grill................

So lets see how Obama and the Gov't has helped us out.

Beef - Daily Price - Commodity Prices - Price Charts Data and News - IndexMundi

February 2009 Beef was at 107.13 Cents a pound............
July 2014 Beef is at 227.5 Cents a pound.......

So Thank You Obama for making beef more than double in price. Anyone else want to thank him for his sound economic accomplishments? Feel Free to do so.

When did Obama become a cattle rancher?

When he invaded Nevada and ordered the cattle taken.....................You know with helicopters and over a hundred armed men..............

It seems the real story was that Betsy the Cow threatened to WHOOP some Turtles..........and Obama had to step into it to save the Turtles from Betsy the cow................

So letting a criminal like Bundy get away with breaking the law is okay in your book.

Cry me a river about "Illegal" immigrants, again.

Abuse of power on one side of the scale.....TAKING from AMERICANS.............

Other side of the scale.........illegals who ARE NOT AMERICANS.............

Hmmmmm who should I choose to stand up for.............

Americans or Illegals............................

You are the weakest link.........you lose........I CHOOSE AMERICANS over illegals.........

That clear it up for you.

LOL

LOL

That's pretty impressive since Sallow's been posting here since 2010 and LoneLaugher since 2011.

Wow............score another one for attacking and abusing their powers and dance about it.......................

That's real cool.............shhhhhhhhh don't mention that it's global warming and cow burps and farts............

Anyway, someone like him said it so sue me..........Oops that's your strategy tooooooo Judicial Activism and a pen and a phone..................

Real leadership...........Hey Betsy farted again, are you going to fine her for that..........
Why would I sue an unhinged idiot for attributing words to someone who wasn't here at the time?

You know that just utterly hurt my feelings............Perhaps I should grovel and hope you'll like me tomorrow so I'll feel better..............

Perhaps from now on we should never say anything that ever hurts anyone's feelings anymore. Because it's rude and uncaring and barbaric...........

What a bunch of garbage, and people like you spit that BS out all the time.............Again, your side went bat shit crazy over this under Bush..............nuff said.
No, it might be "nuff said" if you could prove any of your delusions. But sadly for you, you can't. Hell, I'm still laughing at you for blaming Obama for the economy in New Zealand ... which I notice, you still won't respond to. :mm:

I've been learning from your side of the isle and it's tactics........Fire with Fire buddy.

Kinda like this...............

My answer to the problem in New Zealand is that the wild fires in California were started by a match in Africa that reignited over California after traveling on the trade winds over the planet caused by Global Warming and killed Betsy after being evicted from Nevada...........and was eaten at dinner by Botoxia Pelosi while she was blowing Obama.

I'd like to take the time to thank Obama for his excellent work on the economy and the Fiat Currency machine to help out the American people.

Here's how he has helped us out.....................

Do you like Beef? I love a Good Steak or Good Hamburger cooked on the grill................

So lets see how Obama and the Gov't has helped us out.

Beef - Daily Price - Commodity Prices - Price Charts Data and News - IndexMundi

February 2009 Beef was at 107.13 Cents a pound............
July 2014 Beef is at 227.5 Cents a pound.......

So Thank You Obama for making beef more than double in price. Anyone else want to thank him for his sound economic accomplishments? Feel Free to do so.

When did Obama become a cattle rancher?

When he invaded Nevada and ordered the cattle taken.....................You know with helicopters and over a hundred armed men..............

It seems the real story was that Betsy the Cow threatened to WHOOP some Turtles..........and Obama had to step into it to save the Turtles from Betsy the cow................

So letting a criminal like Bundy get away with breaking the law is okay in your book.

Cry me a river about "Illegal" immigrants, again.

Criminal LOL

The Cows were the real threat, because the Gov't said so...................So they took the land to save the Turtles from Betsy the Cow........................that was the stated purpose of the BLM.........To save the turtle the cows had to go....................

People out there called them a bunch of dumb asses for doing so because the cows and turtles had been hanging out together forever with no problems..........As a matter of fact turtles eat cow dung..........................

Let's just ignore that as well.........So really, the whole dang deal was the Gov't EVICTED BETSY THE COW FROM THE LAND.
Bundy stopped paying federal taxes and fees for the land use and had his cattle in places they should not have been. He went to court several times, lost and just decided he no longer recognized the Federal Government.

That's breaking the law.

The Federal government was completely in the right.

Bottom line............The land was taken to EVICT COWS to save the turtles who never had any problems before the BLM showed up.

Face it. They took the land to EVICT BETSY................
As usual, righties get it wrong. The bottom line was that Bundy's cattle was illegally on public property.

Ummm it was state public property before the Feds grabbed the land wasn't it.............Face it....The whole dang thing was over EVICTING COWS................

PERIOD...............
So we agree that it was public property. Where's your applause for the government for getting Bundy's cattle off of it?

The only way I applaud for Betsy's eviction from the land is if she's lands on my grill for a Steak Dinner.

Bottom line....situation fine until the BLM off the land...........Face it..........The Gov't EVICTING COWS was BS.
Nah, the bottom line is that it's way too early in the morning for you to be hittin' the bottle.

LOL

LOL

I've been learning from your side of the isle and it's tactics........Fire with Fire buddy.

My answer to the problem in New Zealand is that the wild fires in California were started by a match in Africa that reignited over California after traveling on the trade winds over the planet caused by Global Warming and killed Betsy after being evicted from Nevada...........and was eaten at dinner by Botoxia Pelosi while she was blowing Obama.
Put the bottle down.

LOL

LOL

Put the bottle down.

That brings me to the point that dang those prices have gone up as well and it's your dang fault because you are a leftist commy pinko nut bag.................

But back to the op........

HAVE YOU NOTICED how prices have GREATLY INCREASED UNDER OBAMA...........but the economy is good if you ignore that.............and..........the job participation rate...........the poverty rate..........ummm the welfare rates............

Hey, ignore all of that............and the hard drives.........the violence in Libya......the evacuation of the embassy in Benghazi.............the U.S. arms to the rebels in Syria............the oust of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt........................

But hey, it's football season......Life is grand again under sound Liberal leadership...........as they shut off water in Detroit were the population has left.........while businesses in California leave...............As they increase taxes to the little people of California on fuel .............but have a new high speed rail instead of dealing with water issues like Desalting plants to deal with a drought..............but hey..............

WOOOO WOOOOOO we got a new train in California.........Sound leadership for America........

What a joke..............

10441189_306741732824921_404573189231021151_n.jpg

I absolutely love these ODSThreads first thing in the morning. Delicious. Wonder who OP voted for?

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Let's get back to the California and the water problems...............You get fined for using water because of shortages and fined if your grass turns brown.

And the left seems to be fine with this JUST BECAUSE................It's FINE.

Republicans fight tooth and nail against climate change legislation. Then when droughts drive up the price of food

Blame the democrats!

Prices are up up and away under Obama........No denying that, but your side IT'S GREAT..........

The people who buy groceries in this country think you are full of it.............and you know it.............
Typical republican

Trash the environment to make an easy buck and then blame the democrats for record droughts

Blame the democrats!

Typical republican

Trash the environment to make an easy buck and then blame the democrats for record droughts

Yep..................It wasn't long ago that I went up to the giant water tap in the sky and shut the water off............................Yep........I did it all to create a thread just so I could argue with you.....................

I did it JUST BECAUSE I CAN..............YES WE CAN...............build a railroad and ignore the water problem

WOOOOOOO WOOOOOOO chug a lug a lug.................Liberal logical critical whatever..........You do know that you people have BRAIN DAMAGE..........don't you...........hmmmmmmmm no you don't because you have Brain Damage............

Your party is left overs of the flower children of the 60's and 70's which fried your brains, and now what's left of what you never really had is trying to lead a nation...............

Drug Induced BRAIN DAMAGED LIBERALS..................

So again, why has poverty increased under your leadership...........

So again, why has the job participation rates sucked under your leadership..........

So again, why have prices skyrocketed under your leadership.........

You are a party that leads by blaming others for your own incompetence. Face it. You are a Party of Losers.

So again, why has the job participation rates sucked under your leadership..........

You are a party that leads by blaming others for your own incompetence. Face it. You are a Party of Losers.
We lost $20 trillion in wealth under republican leadership. 750,000 jobs a month

Let's really discuss incompetence

We lost $20 trillion in wealth under republican leadership. 750,000 jobs a month

Let's really discuss incompetence

Lets not and say we did because you ignore all who voted for the 2000 law. Almost unanimous from both Parties and look to your committees that said nothing was wrong.......................

And now more of the same..........That's your usual Bush...........tactic.........and he's been out of power for 6 years now. Your side owns it now...........and it owns half the responsibility for the crash for failing at their jobs and signing legislation that allowed.

Reminder......only 4 in the house voted against that law, and only 8 in the Senate voted against it, With Clinton signing it into law..................

Forum List

Back