Why terrorists wouldnt put rubio/bush in a recruitment video

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Would they say, "We love rubio/bush because they are for open borders and would let us all in?"

When terrorists hate Trump it makes me like him more.

Even the biggest Hillary supporters have to wonder why terrorists want to make Hillary look like a better choice.

I wonder if the Hillary campaign thought this through.

Would they say, "We love rubio/bush because they are for open borders and would let us all in?"

The Democrats hate Trump, the Neo-Conservatives hate Trump, the Cuckservatives hate Trump, the terrorists hate Trump.

Therefore Trump's obviously doing everything right.

they hate obama, and used him and bush and clinton in a video, does that make you like obama more?

Even the biggest Hillary supporters have to wonder why terrorists want to make Hillary look like a better choice.

I wonder if the Hillary campaign thought this through.

Terrorists love open border candidates.

they hate obama, and used him and bush and clinton in a video, does that make you like obama more?

I like anyone more than rubio/bush, even Mr Dogvomit.

The Democrats hate Trump, the Neo-Conservatives hate Trump, the Cuckservatives hate Trump, the terrorists hate Trump.

Therefore Trump's obviously doing everything right.

Well said.

Forum List

Back