Why tell Mexicans to illegally come to USA and get SNAP??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Judicial Watch obtained the Spanish-language flyers through a Freedom of Information Act request and announced on Thursday that the "promotion of the food stamp program, now known as 'SNAP' (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), includes a Spanish-language flyer provided to the Mexican Embassy by the USDA.
The Department of Agriculture, via the Mexican government, assures potentially ineligible immigrants that they can still apply for food stamps on behalf of their eligible children without giving information about their immigration status, according to documents released Thursday by Judicial Watch.

A USDA Spanish language flyer provided to the Mexican Embassy, according to Judicial Watch, reads that if potentially ineligible immigrants want to obtain benefits for their children they “need not divulge information regarding your immigration status in seeking this benefit for your children.”
The Daily Caller has reported extensively about the USDA/Mexico partnership that seeks to promote taxpayer-funded nutrition assistance among eligible Mexican Americans, Mexican nationals and migrant communities in America.
USDA/Mexico flyer: Get kids on food stamps without documents | The Daily Caller

And we want to take MORE TAX money to fund SNAP to pay illegal citizens????

THAT's IT ... I'm applying for my SNAP TODAY! I'm eligible! I'm a legal citizen! I've paid taxes for 50 years! About time!!!

Sadly, this is not news as it was reported several months ago.

Just another effort to expand the Democrat voting base. :eusa_whistle:

If you have ever read the Cloward-Piven plan, one of the provisions was to overwhelm the public benefits system and cause it to totally collapse.

That's what bringing millions of low or unskilled people here and put them on welfare would do.

Forum List

Back