Why should the poor not have to pay federal income tax

Most of the income tax goes to the pentagon, wars, and past wars. Who benefits the most from defense? The rich, since they have the most toys to lose.

Just like any insurance policy, the richer your material possessions are, the more expensive your insurance policy.

I do. You see, I don't have health insurance. I pay my bills myself, so I actually help hold down the cost of health care by paying more a bit more than ins. company negotiated rates and making up for freeloaders that get care without paying the bill. Get it?

Bwahahahaha, so your NOT having health insurance is keeping costs down for us?? Holy fuck, I've heard it all now.

Ok, be honest, you're fucking with us, right????

The point remains -- if he is paying for his health care out of pocket, it raises costs for no one.

Theres no way he can afford to pay for himself should he suffer a heart attack, stroke or be hit with cancer and need long term care, treatment and medicine. Thats where his master plan falls apart.....unless his plan is to just die.

Last edited:
There is a whole lot of class warfare going on in this thread.

Not sure why so many people are jealous of the poor. If they have it so good, you're free to join them and reap those "rewards".

Anyone who bitches about the great advantages that a poor person has must lead one amazing life. Congrats.

Some of us have more pride and self-respect than to accept the lifestyle of the poor and useless...well, they're very useful as Obamabots who will vote for anyone who mouths the promises they want to hear.

But not too much pride and respect to not bash those less fortunate than you every step of the way. :eusa_eh:

Most of the income tax goes to the pentagon, wars, and past wars. Who benefits the most from defense? The rich, since they have the most toys to lose.

Just like any insurance policy, the richer your material possessions are, the more expensive your insurance policy.

Check your numbers. Defense and homeland security are 21% of the federal budget, entitlements are 49%, interest on debt is 9%. Everything else, including federal workers' salaries is 21%.

There is a whole lot of class warfare going on in this thread.

Not sure why so many people are jealous of the poor. If they have it so good, you're free to join them and reap those "rewards".

Anyone who bitches about the great advantages that a poor person has must lead one amazing life. Congrats.

Some of us have more pride and self-respect than to accept the lifestyle of the poor and useless...well, they're very useful as Obamabots who will vote for anyone who mouths the promises they want to hear.

But not too much pride and respect to not bash those less fortunate than you every step of the way. :eusa_eh:

Hear hear!

Bwahahahaha, so your NOT having health insurance is keeping costs down for us?? Holy fuck, I've heard it all now.

Ok, be honest, you're fucking with us, right????

The point remains -- if he is paying for his health care out of pocket, it raises costs for no one.

Theres no way he can afford to pay for himself should he suffer a heart attack, stroke or be hit with cancer and need long term care, treatment and medicine. Thats where his master plan falls apart.....unless his plan is to just die.

Are you sure about that?

Check your numbers. Defense and homeland security are 21% of the federal budget, entitlements are 49%, interest on debt is 9%. Everything else, including federal workers' salaries is 21%.

I said, income tax. Federal "entitlements" such as SS and Medicare are funded by payroll taxes.

Most of the income tax goes to wars, the pentagon, and past wars (i.e. paying off our debt). The income tax has always been a war tax.

Wait...wut? The OP doesn't pay taxes?

Fo' real?

She claims her husband wanted her to stay home and raise the kids, while he did his tour in the military ( which he is out now ), therefore she pays jackshit, and its actually only her husband who brings any money in.

So the reality is she lived off tax payer money in order to live while not actually paying anything into taxes, while her husband uses her for tax perks.

Thats if you believe anything she says.

Wow....I thought she had at least had a job and damned near choked on my dinner when I read that.

I am flabbergasted that someone can complain about other people paying no taxes when they don't even have a job to pay taxes.

I said, income tax. Federal "entitlements" such as SS and Medicare are funded by payroll taxes.

Most of the income tax goes to wars, the pentagon, and past wars (i.e. paying off our debt). The income tax has always been a war tax.
No not all, actually about half of entitlements are paid for by the payroll tax which all goes into the general fund anyway. So entitlements (After payroll tax) interest and discretionary spending are more than double Defense and Security.

Are you sure about that?

i heard one person it was costing them 8 grand a month to treat their cancer.
Can you afford 8 grand a month? Not many people can who tend to live paycheck to paycheck.
Yes I can, quite easily. Can you? Why not? Got an IPad? A flat screen? Car payments?

No not all, actually about half of entitlements are paid for by the payroll tax which all goes into the general fund anyway. So entitlements (After payroll tax) interest and discretionary spending are more than double Defense and Security.

Income tax receipts account for $900 billion while defense and interest on debt account for roughly $900 billion.

"Entitlement" spending, such as SS and Medicare, account for 43% of the budget. Payroll tax receipts are roughly 40% of government revenue. While there is more money going out than coming in, what is left over does not double defense and security.

Wait...wut? The OP doesn't pay taxes?

Fo' real?

She claims her husband wanted her to stay home and raise the kids, while he did his tour in the military ( which he is out now ), therefore she pays jackshit, and its actually only her husband who brings any money in.

So the reality is she lived off tax payer money in order to live while not actually paying anything into taxes, while her husband uses her for tax perks.

Thats if you believe anything she says.

You have a problem with a woman staying home and raising her kids? It's a family unit. Her husband served his country and his country paid him a wage. What he does with that wage is HIS business. He used her for tax perks? Yup he got a dependents exemption for her and the kids, much like you get for you, your wife and your child. Somehow this is wrong because they are Conservative?

Forum List

Back