Zone1 Why should I feel sorry for Suzanne summers death

When she posed in playboy and wanted to do it again at 75 years old
You sound like kind of a prude. She wasn't posing on the lawn of your church in front of your kids. To see it, for it to offend you, required you to seek it out, as it wasn't on prime time lower channels.
Breast cancer is a rough disease, she fought for a long time. I hope she is at peace.

Last edited:
When she posed in playboy and wanted to do it again at 75 years old
Think about this. What Commandment is broken? Posing nude, nude paintings and statuary is often considered art. Suzanne Somers' life is certainly greater than pictures.

Eternal rest grant unto her O' Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon her.

We've all made mistakes. And we are not the judge of all. I would hope in the hereafter that Ms. Sommers would accept the gospel of Jesus Christ and receive salvation to her soul.

You sound like kind of a prude. She wasn't posing on the lawn of your church in front of your kids. To see it, for it to offend you, required you to seek it out, as it wasn't on prime time lower channels.
Breast cancer is a rough disease, she fought for a long time. I hope she is at peace.
Well if I castigate hunter Biden don’t I have to be equal
Just b/c she may be more sophisticated

Well if I castigate hunter Biden don’t I have to be equal
Just b/c she may be more sophisticated
I don't care if you castrate Hunter while he is alive and awake. She is not awake and not alive. Bad style to go out of your way to talk poorly of the dead.

Who's to say it was a mistake?
Playboy is a magazine that shows women (maybe men too) nude and is sold to satisfy the lusts of it readers. Our Savior taught the following:

Matthew 5:27-28
27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

I believe it is an evil to promote lust in society. Thus I believe the Lord Jesus is the judge of us all and He does not wish for us to lust. So if we wish to follow Jesus and to do his will, I believe he would not want us to provoke others to do evil. Posing in playboy is provoking others to do evil which is an evil in itself. Thus I believe it is a mistake to do such things.

Playboy is a magazine that shows women (maybe men too) nude and is sold to satisfy the lusts of it readers. Our Savior taught the following:

Matthew 5:27-28
27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

I believe it is an evil to promote lust in society. Thus I believe the Lord Jesus is the judge of us all and He does not wish for us to lust. So if we wish to follow Jesus and to do his will, I believe he would not want us to provoke others to do evil. Posing in playboy is provoking others to do evil which is an evil in itself. Thus I believe it is a mistake to do such things.
ernie1.jpg

Forum List

Back