Why Sarah Palin won't run ... and wouldn't win

It's quite clear what I think of this twit and her cut n paste threads. She tries to give the impression of being relevant by posting someone else's thoughts and adding one or two sentences of her own at the end of each snip. Never an original thought of her own.

Nothing more than a gutter tramp.

I saw clips of her at a recent TP gathering and she kept saying "my plan" time and time again...
She is at least hoping for a VP slot. Or an appointment by the right wing winner.

Imagine Palin as Secretary of State?

Is she still getting paid to speak at the TP gatherings?

Do you really think she'd take second spot on the ticket?

It's quite clear what I think of this twit and her cut n paste threads. She tries to give the impression of being relevant by posting someone else's thoughts and adding one or two sentences of her own at the end of each snip. Never an original thought of her own.

Now that is a very uncivilized and trashy way to talk about a woman.
I do not think I have referred to any woman in that manner before.

Sarah Palin is genuinely, unabashedly, stupid.

Again, Palin’s not stupid, she’s ignorant – and it not just a matter of semantics.

I’m sure she’s a reasonably intelligent woman, as capable as any other average American. The issue is she’s ignorant of many fundamental facts concerning politics, government, the Constitution, and the law.

And there’s noting necessarily wrong with that – provided one is aware of his ignorance.

That’s Palin’s failing, she’s unaware of her ignorance and unaware of the fact she has no idea what she’s talking about.
Huntsman sounded real good on CNN last night.

Yes, he did – consequently his candidacy is doomed.

Interesting perception. You said ignorant, and I'll take it one step further.

WILLFULLY ignorant. She chooses the blinders willingly. Faux News, their mantra, and anything that can be answered with knee jerk verses from the Bible is Sarah's MO.

I saw clips of her at a recent TP gathering and she kept saying "my plan" time and time again...
She is at least hoping for a VP slot. Or an appointment by the right wing winner.

Imagine Palin as Secretary of State?

Is she still getting paid to speak at the TP gatherings?

I just did.

What an excellent weight loss diet aid.

Trashy? This is the type of threads she creates. She deals in the gutter hatred of the left. She has earned the title with her posting history.

Trashy? This is the type of threads she creates. She deals in the gutter hatred of the left. She has earned the title with her posting history.

I don't see that she hates the left, in a gutter fashion or otherwise.

Paling speaks to the people on their level. I know some of are scared of that because you feel you need your MASTER to have a so called, Harvard degree.

I find Palin refreshing compared to the UGLY Preaching and Empty words we get from some...

So you dislike those who you think join you in the gutter?

I don't see that she hates the left, in a gutter fashion or otherwise.

In your entire 2 day history here you haven't figured her out yet? Lol

My goodness, someones only been here since JULY and ALREADY OVER 2,000 post.

what's that tell ya folks..TROLL? BORE? doesn't have a life, believes they know something we should know?:lol:

I say........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I jump in the gutter everytime I post in a bdpoop thread.

I jump in the gutter everytime I post in a bdpoop thread.

I just roll my eyes and think, oh boy some more worthless shit.:lol:

oops, let me edit and clarify. I was talking about Boopers threads dear, not to you..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back