Rush Limbaugh interview with Sarah Palin

Making stuff up again. Obama did not say he was going to force small companies to provide health insurance. Small companies would be exempt.

Wrong again he said he would not raise taxs on small business's who earned $250.000 or less He did say business's would get a tax break for supplying health insurance but it would be a requirement. Sing it with me lay off lay off lay off off off.

Wrong again he said he would not raise taxs on small business's who earned $250.000 or less He did say business's would get a tax break for supplying health insurance but it would be a requirement. Sing it with me lay off lay off lay off off off.

Get in the unemployment line now to beat the rush. Wait-----government jobs !! thousands of them !!! Yes we can !!!:lol:

Yes, Rush Limbaugh is a broadcast journalist. He reports on the news that is affecting everyday American life and gives a conservative viewpoint on them. I've listened to Rush Limbaugh many times and I'm still a subscriber. Although, after this "interview" I'm thinking about canceling.

You have over 13.5 million people listening to you and this woman has given you 10 minutes of her time. Can you not ask one question that will reassure nervous conservatives that this woman is ready to lead this country?

Here's my question to Palin: You're in a meeting in the White House and Chicago has been hit by a biological terrorist act. Thousands of people are dying and the country needs your leadership to look to. What is your first move?
uh, Rush doesnt even claim he is a journalist
LOL

Rush Limbaugh is fat, lying, racist, drug addict.

I would like to see him beaten senseless with an oversized dildo, Hatchet Harry style.
hes not racist nor is he still a drug addict(and i dont think prescription drugs would fit in that)

how's the mets post season going there, ace?

choke much?

Say what you will about the Mets, but no other team is so tastefully loved. How many other teams have been immortalized in song by bands as good as Belle and Sebastian or Yo La Tengo? About how many other teams has Jonathan Lethem written a book? A collapse here and there would seem a fair price to pay for the aesthetic credibility that comes with donning the blue and orange.

Millions of people who don't give a toss about the Mets have to suffer the sight of their former general manager bloviating on ESPN's "Baseball Tonight." Surely cosmic balance demands that Mets fans suffer for their role in inflicting this man on normal, decent people in places such as St. Louis and Seattle.

One can debate whether the Baha Men's "Who Let The Mets Out" or Shea Stadium's "Our Team, Our Time" ("Pedro Martinez will strike you out! Billy Wagner, coming through with the heat no doubt!") was the worse atrocity, but a collapse here and there would seem a fair corollary to the lack of aesthetic credibility that comes with donning the blue and orange.

Think back to Endy Chavez's iconic catch in the 2006 playoffs. He was splayed right in front of an advertisement for ... American International Group, which as of this writing is threatening to implode in such a spectacular fashion as to leave us all in fallout shelters defending our gold bars and tinned haddock with shotguns. Let's not think about the naming rights to that big, shiny new ballpark in the Shea Stadium parking lot. The Wilpon family should feel free to point this out while discreetly sounding out Barclays and Credit Suisse as to how they'd feel about an investment in the American game.

In 2003 and 2004, a tidal wave of young talent washed up on the Mets' shores. As legends like Wigginton, Strange, and Snead made their marks on the majors, though, Duncan sadly failed to play up to his potential, hitting .194 as a rookie and .067 in a brief trial the next year. Had he done more, the Mets might not have had to sign Carlos Beltran, which I think speaks for itself.

In 1969, the Mets lorded as the Chicago Cubs suffered one of the all-time collapses. Thirty-nine years later, the North Siders are riding high, and they'll have a chance to kick the Mets' teeth in next week. Should they do so, and keep the Mets out of the playoffs, one could just write it off as a balancing of the karmic scales, no?

Let's not split hairs here — Wright's notable failures to hit .360 or drive in 130 runs can't just be written off. As one goes over the Mets' season, the signs of creeping Duncan-ism are clear. Bloggers and stats geeks can tout Wright all they like, but the stink of failure is on him, and I'm personally putting him right up there with the Baha Men and Jonathan Lethem atop the blame charts. If Minaya and the Wilpons have a lick of sense, they'll do the same. It might even keep them clear of the pitchforks.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that the Pussycat with Lipstick has been reduced to doing rightwing propoganda talk radio. What would people say if Obama and Biden were only going on Air America and Rachel Maddax? They'd say Obama was a pussy.

I guess this means we won't be seeing poor Sarah on Meet the Press or Face th Nation anytime soon?

Oh look, the cowardly little school girl RetGaySarge snuck around like a little coward and gave me a neg rep and an "idiot" insult on the rep function for this.

What a homo!

Say what you will about the Mets, but no other team is so tastefully loved. How many other teams have been immortalized in song by bands as good as Belle and Sebastian or Yo La Tengo? About how many other teams has Jonathan Lethem written a book? A collapse here and there would seem a fair price to pay for the aesthetic credibility that comes with donning the blue and orange.

Millions of people who don't give a toss about the Mets have to suffer the sight of their former general manager bloviating on ESPN's "Baseball Tonight." Surely cosmic balance demands that Mets fans suffer for their role in inflicting this man on normal, decent people in places such as St. Louis and Seattle.

One can debate whether the Baha Men's "Who Let The Mets Out" or Shea Stadium's "Our Team, Our Time" ("Pedro Martinez will strike you out! Billy Wagner, coming through with the heat no doubt!") was the worse atrocity, but a collapse here and there would seem a fair corollary to the lack of aesthetic credibility that comes with donning the blue and orange.

Think back to Endy Chavez's iconic catch in the 2006 playoffs. He was splayed right in front of an advertisement for ... American International Group, which as of this writing is threatening to implode in such a spectacular fashion as to leave us all in fallout shelters defending our gold bars and tinned haddock with shotguns. Let's not think about the naming rights to that big, shiny new ballpark in the Shea Stadium parking lot. The Wilpon family should feel free to point this out while discreetly sounding out Barclays and Credit Suisse as to how they'd feel about an investment in the American game.

In 2003 and 2004, a tidal wave of young talent washed up on the Mets' shores. As legends like Wigginton, Strange, and Snead made their marks on the majors, though, Duncan sadly failed to play up to his potential, hitting .194 as a rookie and .067 in a brief trial the next year. Had he done more, the Mets might not have had to sign Carlos Beltran, which I think speaks for itself.

In 1969, the Mets lorded as the Chicago Cubs suffered one of the all-time collapses. Thirty-nine years later, the North Siders are riding high, and they'll have a chance to kick the Mets' teeth in next week. Should they do so, and keep the Mets out of the playoffs, one could just write it off as a balancing of the karmic scales, no?

Let's not split hairs here — Wright's notable failures to hit .360 or drive in 130 runs can't just be written off. As one goes over the Mets' season, the signs of creeping Duncan-ism are clear. Bloggers and stats geeks can tout Wright all they like, but the stink of failure is on him, and I'm personally putting him right up there with the Baha Men and Jonathan Lethem atop the blame charts. If Minaya and the Wilpons have a lick of sense, they'll do the same. It might even keep them clear of the pitchforks.

a simple admission that they suck would have sufficed.

Oh look, the cowardly little school girl RetGaySarge snuck around like a little coward and gave me a neg rep and an "idiot" insult on the rep function for this.

What a homo!
wow, publicly bitching about a neg rep AND attacking sexual orientation in the same post

you wouldn't be homophobic, would ya?

What a homo!

Yeah, I got another oak leaf cluster on my RSG Neg Rep Medal for my dildo beating remark ...

a simple admission that they suck would have sufficed.

Do you see how bad the economy is these days? The World Series is going to have historically low ratings. The Mets knew this in advance so as the DOW plunged, so did their record. Coincidence? I think not. Who wants your team to be in the World Series with historically low ratings coming down the pipe?

I am glad to see that you like the Trashmen.

Are you serious? Please send me a link to an interview done with Obama where the questions to him were softballed like that. Obama gets asked the most difficult questions on a daily basis. No media outlet has EVER "kissed Obama's butt."

Palin may have more executive experience than Obama, but she's clearly shown in her interviews that she cannot, at all, produce any understanding of the issues. You could have 50 years experience if you want, but if you don't understand the issues, if you think foreign policy experience is being next to Russia, then you're as idiotic as those questions are.

Joe Biden's given hardball questions, Obama's given hardball questions, but everytime you ask Palin a difficult question, it's the liberal media's fault that she doesn't know the answer. BULLSHIT. Whatever happened to the conservative values of taking responsibility for your own actions, or in this case, inactions? If I ask you what 2+2 = and you don't know the answer, it's MY fault? BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. This woman has been given a free pass and is tucked away in a more secure, undisclosed location more often than Dick Cheney is.

I believe Sarah comprehended how to become a mayor and a governor now she is running for VP and she has five children. I would dare say she is one smart cookie.

As for her Russia comment I don't think you have to be a rocket scientist to figure out it was a joke. Yeah she basis ALL of her foreign policy on the comment she can see Russia come on most of us know she was kidding. For you liberals I guess she is just going to have to point out EVERYTIME she makes a joke. You are reading way more into that comment then it needs.

I don't blame them for not letting Sarah do a whole lot of interviews. Did you notice the liberal media after the last VP debate we all had to take notice of her clothes the shoes she was wearing like somehow that made a difference in her job as VP. I did not see the media taking about Biden's shoes or clothes the are such sexist.

I am sure you liberals would love to see them feed Sarah to the media all they are after is ratings so they go for blood with her. I bet if they tried really hard they could make Obama look like a fool or anyone else for that matter. Just because Sarah does not interview good with like who Katie Couric please Katie is part of that gotcha media. Katie went to work with a different news group and did not pull the attention she thought she would so she used Sarah for ratings that was all that was about.

Obama never a soft interveiw here you go
Are you serious? Please send me a link to an interview done with Obama where the questions to him were softballed like that. Obama gets asked the most difficult questions on a daily basis. No media outlet has EVER "kissed Obama's butt."

Palin may have more executive experience than Obama, but she's clearly shown in her interviews that she cannot, at all, produce any understanding of the issues. You could have 50 years experience if you want, but if you don't understand the issues, if you think foreign policy experience is being next to Russia, then you're as idiotic as those questions are.

Joe Biden's given hardball questions, Obama's given hardball questions, but everytime you ask Palin a difficult question, it's the liberal media's fault that she doesn't know the answer. BULLSHIT. Whatever happened to the conservative values of taking responsibility for your own actions, or in this case, inactions? If I ask you what 2+2 = and you don't know the answer, it's MY fault? BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT. This woman has been given a free pass and is tucked away in a more secure, undisclosed location more often than Dick Cheney is.

I believe Sarah comprehended how to become a mayor and a governor now she is running for VP and she has five children. I would dare say she is one smart cookie.

As for her Russia comment I don't think you have to be a rocket scientist to figure out it was a joke. Yeah she basis ALL of her foreign policy on the comment she can see Russia come on most of us know she was kidding. For you liberals I guess she is just going to have to point out EVERYTIME she makes a joke. You are reading way more into that comment then it needs.

I don't blame them for not letting Sarah do a whole lot of interviews. Did you notice the liberal media after the last VP debate we all had to take notice of her clothes the shoes she was wearing like somehow that made a difference in her job as VP. I did not see the media taking about Biden's shoes or clothes the are such sexist.

I am sure you liberals would love to see the feed Sarah to the media all they are after is ratings so they go for blood with her. I bet if they tried really hard they could make Obama look like a fool or anyone else for that matter. Just becasue Sarah does not interview good with like who Katie Couric please Katie is part of that gotcha media. Katie went to work with a different news group and did not pull the attention she thought she would so she used Sarah for ratings that was all th about.

I am sure you liberals would love to see the feed Sarah to the media all they are after is ratings so they go for blood with her. I bet if they tried really hard they could make Obama look like a fool or anyone else for that matter. Just because Sarah does not interview good with like who Katie Couric please Katie is part of that gotcha media. Katie went to work with a different news group and did not pull the attention she thought she would so she used Sarah for ratings that was all that about.

Obama soft interview. By the way on this one McCain was pinned down about Gay marriage not the Obama he just looked presidential and spoke well not about issues just crap as usual.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWpvkLCvu4]YouTube - Barack Obama on Ellen[/ame]

Sarge! When are you going to answer my question? Do I have to hound you through every single thread to get you to finally answer my question??

I suggest you grow up and learn to read. Answered any question you had LONG ago. When are you gonna quit making shit up?

Get in the unemployment line now to beat the rush. Wait-----government jobs !! thousands of them !!! Yes we can !!!:lol:

Oh yes I forgot about those new jobs along with that trillions of dollars the Obama plans to spend in new government spending. You are gonna need a few of those new jobs sign up now!!

A few thoughts for you today

1 If the liberal media is pulling for a candidate run

2 If Hollywood celebs think it is a good idea run

There's your sign

3 As for Sarah well let me see the white and black men in our government have just about run this country in the ground. Yes they are rocket scientist they are brilliant. And yet they do another amazingly stupid thing and bail out wall street with our freaking money. Obama wants to take credit for the oversight over the money they are handing out. Hmmm did he attend that $440,000 party AGI had with our money? Maybe he signed up for the cocktails and the spa treatments. I hope one of us showed up to blow our money. Good job Obama I am sooo impressed. Is this how he plans to oversee the rest of our country.

Sarah can't be any worse of a loser and stuppy then what we already have. In fact I think she might be a notch up,. Call her stupid all you want to but before you do take a nice long look at what we already have.

so, now Rush is a journalist and not an entertainer?

hmmmm
i heard the interview, it wasnt meant to be a hard hitting interview
don't you guys EVER actually listen to Rush?

Does Rush know he's not a journalist? Maybe someone should clue him in if he doesn't.

He's not very entertaining for an entertainer either btw. :lol:

Forum List

Back