Why roger stone case will be dismissed *hoax*

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
So african queen Tomeka lied when asked if we had a bias towards stone even thou she posted on face book she was happy he was arrested..

Mistrial will lead because of the lying African, DOJ will have to Try the case again BUT because it was a hoax investigation it will be dismissed by doj

thank you

So african queen Tomeka lied when asked if we had a bias towards stone even thou she posted on face book she was happy he was arrested..

Mistrial will lead because of the lying African, DOJ will have to Try the case again BUT because it was a hoax investigation it will be dismissed by doj

thank you

She also tweeted that all Trump supporters were racists, which means that she thought that Stone was a racists. If that ignorant, arrogant POS wanted to see a real racist all she had to do was look in a mirror.

I have never heard of a more compelling case for a mistrial.

thank you

She also tweeted that all Trump supporters were racists, which means that she thought that Stone was a racists. If that ignorant, arrogant POS wanted to see a real racist all she had to do was look in a mirror.

I have never heard of a more compelling case for a mistrial.
I agree. That trial slid down a railroad track.

Stone and Flynn will walk....Mueller's sham coup is falling apart on its own....
So the Democrats used Hillary Clinton's dossier misnamed the "Steel Dossier" to ensnare as many of President Trump's appointees and advisers as possible to embarrass the President, because they knew ahead of time they had nothing impeachable on him. They were looking for one teeny tiny error that they could blow up into Mt. Vesuvius and erupt the presidency with the hot lava of hate. What a bummer.

Forum List

Back