Why Republicans lost, and will continue to lose elections. They spend like Democrats

ozro

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2014
Off-grid Apache County, AZ

MAJOR MONEY:Congress announces gigantic $1.7 trillion spending bill to avoid government shutdown

And it looks as if it will pass with plenty of republican votes.

Then these pretenders will hold news conferences and congratulate themselves.

This type of behavior from our elected officials raises several questions;
1) why do fools choose sides ('r' or 'd') when there is no real discernable difference between the parties?
2) is trillion the new million? How long before trillion is the new thousand?
3) why is political assassination so rare in the USA?
MAJOR MONEY:Congress announces gigantic $1.7 trillion spending bill to avoid government shutdown

Ps: terrible time getting a link to this post, my apologies.

And it looks as if it will pass with plenty of republican votes.

Then these pretenders will hold news conferences and congratulate themselves.

This type of behavior from our elected officials raises several questions;
1) why do fools choose sides ('r' or 'd') when there is no real discernable difference between the parties?
2) is trillion the new million? How long before trillion is the new thousand?
3) why is political assassination so rare in the USA?

Ps: terrible time getting a link to this post, my apologies.
Big number indeed. What would you cut that would have a major impact on it?

military, domestic programs and natural disaster aid
I would cut most of the aid to Ukraine
I would cut money to the border, open borders should be free.
I would cut 99.9% of disaster aid.
I would defund the IRS, that agency is incompetent and seems to cost more than it brings in.
And, I would cut all elected officials salaries down to minimum wage.

90+% of the Repubs in DC would be running as Dems if they lived in prog infested areas.
We have a UNiparty & they are NOT servants of the people like they supposed to be.
They have morphed our republic into something that more resembles a feudal type system of nobility, court functionaries & serfs.

The NWO globalist status quo of controlled demolition will never be stopped by those scrambling to secure power in the coming reset

I should have asked you, what would you keep?
A little bit for military. 858 B for that? 750 or whateverB for domestic programs? The shit the fed gov shouldnt even be involved in? 40B for natural disaster aid?
No. They dont even have the constitutional authority to tax me for the last 2.

I would cut most of the aid to Ukraine
I would cut money to the border, open borders should be free.
Ahh, an isolationist.

I would cut 99.9% of disaster aid.
Does that include drought relief and water management programs?

I would defund the IRS, that agency is incompetent and seems to cost more than it brings in.
You might the only one voluntarily paying income taxes.

And, I would cut all elected officials salaries down to minimum wage.
Leaving us with either billionaires or high school drop outs.

I remember when Congress had integrity and they told savannah georgia to fuck off after that great big fire in the 1800s.
"we dont have the authority to help localities" or something to that effect.

A little bit for military. 858 B for that? 750 or whateverB for domestic programs? The shit the fed gov shouldnt even be involved in? 40B for natural disaster aid?
No. They dont even have the constitutional authority to tax me for the last 2.
The irony is that all those programs were reactions to problems that cropped up before they existed: Pearl Harbor, the Great Depression, and every storm and earthquake we've had to endure. I, for one, don't want to go back to those times. The numbers are certainly negotiable but the programs they support are not. IMHO.

The irony is that all those programs were reactions to problems that cropped up before they existed: Pearl Harbor, the Great Depression, and every storm and earthquake we've had to endure. I, for one, don't want to go back to those times. The numbers are certainly negotiable but the programs they support are not. IMHO.
Gee, a federal supremacist thinks the fed gov can do whatever in the fuck it wants. Color me shocked.

Knee jerk reactions should never justify endless spending on programs that shouldn't be funded by the federal government

Forum List

Back