Why oh why??????

I guess this means the voters felt more pessimistic about Romney improving things than Obama.

A CNN/ORC International survey released Monday indicates that 56% of the public thinks the country will be better off four years from now, with four in ten saying it will be worse than they are now.

"The 56% figure's not bad, but it's way down from the 76% who felt that way in late 2008 after Barack Obama had won his first presidential bid," said CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

after the Great Recession, 56% still positive for the future is fairly remarkable.

CNN Poll: Americans less optimistic than four years ago – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Well you voted for it, idiots. Oh wait, thats his base.. My bad. Forgot that we had 62+million dumbass voters. Yall ready for this millenias 2nd recession?

And yet the headline of the article you linked to is "CNN Poll: 52 percent give Obama thumbs up". So if the majority of Americans like Obama but they are less optimistic, sounds like they have someone else worrying them. Maybe people are worried about Republicans and their craziness? Looking at the election results and the overall trumping the populace gave to the GOP, I think that question is answered.

CNN Poll: Americans less optimistic than four years ago – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Well you voted for it, idiots. Oh wait, thats his base.. My bad. Forgot that we had 62+million dumbass voters. Yall ready for this millenias 2nd recession?

And yet the headline of the article you linked to is "CNN Poll: 52 percent give Obama thumbs up". So if the majority of Americans like Obama but they are less optimistic, sounds like they have someone else worrying them. Maybe people are worried about Republicans and their craziness? Looking at the election results and the overall trumping the populace gave to the GOP, I think that question is answered.

Maybe they were just uneducated and told what they wanted to hear even though it would never happen? False hope?

Forum List

Back