Why Obamots Need Repulican Candidates NOW!!

Did Democrats make Mittens give his recent disaster of a speech attempting to defend "Romenycare"?

Are Dems responsible for Gingrich flip-flopping on his support/condemnation of Ryan's gutting Medicare plan?

Is it gonna be the Dems' doing if Mitch Daniels has to deal with questions not only about his personal life, but also his record under Shrub and his part in creating the current deficit in the first place?

I have no problem with anybody pointing out the flipflops on either side or debating a position as being a good thing or not. I do that re candidates on both sides and see questionable conviction, integrity, or voting records on both sides. And I take a dubious view of anybody who talks the talk but his/her track record suggest he or she has not walked the walk.

That is a whole different thing than targeting somebody for personal destruction because you perceive him or her as a threat to your own annointed one. And it is a whole different thing than digging up an old scandal or creating one or creating illusions of a crisis to divert attention from negatives re your annointed one.

Please know that when you use sarcastic terms like that, you have lost any credibility that you might have had. All you're doing is letting your hate for this president just shine through. Nothing else you say after that has any value whatsoever.

My thoughts are that the right wing extemists are so upset right now, that none of you know what to do with yourselves. Obama got the best of all of you on the birther issue and in finding OBL. It's killing you!!! So what do you all do?? Start lying more than ever. What a bunch of losers.

I most certainly did not defend his policies here. I was criticizing your use of the term, "annointed one". It's such a stupid and childish comment. And it also speaks to your values.

And who the hell is being targeted for personal destruction?? You're a liar and a real Drama Queen. Stick to the damn issues instead of trying to convince everybody that President Obama is a terrible human being. Because that's exactly what you're trying to do.

I have no problem with anybody pointing out the flipflops on either side or debating a position as being a good thing or not. I do that re candidates on both sides and see questionable conviction, integrity, or voting records on both sides. And I take a dubious view of anybody who talks the talk but his/her track record suggest he or she has not walked the walk.

That is a whole different thing than targeting somebody for personal destruction because you perceive him or her as a threat to your own annointed one. And it is a whole different thing than digging up an old scandal or creating one or creating illusions of a crisis to divert attention from negatives re your annointed one.

Please know that when you use sarcastic terms like that, you have lost any credibility that you might have had. All you're doing is letting your hate for this president just shine through. Nothing else you say after that has any value whatsoever.

My thoughts are that the right wing extemists are so upset right now, that none of you know what to do with yourselves. Obama got the best of all of you on the birther issue and in finding OBL. It's killing you!!! So what do you all do?? Start lying more than ever. What a bunch of losers.

I most certainly did not defend his policies here. I was criticizing your use of the term, "annointed one". It's such a stupid and childish comment. And it also speaks to your values.

And who the hell is being targeted for personal destruction?? You're a liar and a real Drama Queen. Stick to the damn issues instead of trying to convince everybody that President Obama is a terrible human being. Because that's exactly what you're trying to do.

:eusa_hand:

Could you please call Foxfyre a stupid, childish liar again?

I'm having trouble keeping notes on who is the Drama Queen.

:lol:

I will link it later.

The Bush administration asked Congress for unchecked power to buy $700 billion in bad mortgage investments from U.S. financial companies in what would be an unprecedented government intrusion into the markets.

The plan, designed by Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson is aimed at averting a credit freeze that would bring the financial system and economic growth to a standstill. The bill would bar courts from reviewing actions taken under its authority.

``It sounds like Paulson is asking to be a financial dictator, for a limited period of time,'' said historian John Steele Gordon, author of ``Hamilton's Blessing,'' a chronicle of the national debt. ``This is a much-needed declaration of power for the Treasury secretary. We can't wait until the next administration in January.'' ...
Paulson would gain discretion to act as he ``deems necessary'' to hire people, enter into contracts and issue regulations related to a revival of U.S. mortgage finance, according to a three-page proposal. The Treasury would ``take into consideration'' protecting taxpayers and promoting market stability. ...

The Bush administration seeks ``dictatorial power unreviewable by the third branch of government, the courts, to try to resolve the crisis,'' said Frank Razzano, a former assistant chief trial attorney at the Securities and Exchange Commission now at Pepper Hamilton LLP in Washington. ``We are taking a huge leap of faith.''

Treasury Seeks Authority to Buy $700 Billion Assets (Update1) - Bloomberg

Also

Why You Should Hate the Treasury Bailout Proposal « naked capitalism

Libs are just the byproduct of a a society...

They're like shit...

You eat and you shit and thats what liberals are to our society.

Ask the dummy with the Che Guevara T on to explain the Argentine Revolution movement - they will stare at you like they're fucking stupid (which they are)..

They don't know anything.....

che_guevara1.jpg

Sustaining the smoke and mirrors necessary to make the Obama Administration appear anything except an Amature Three Ring Circus is becomming impossible without the diversion.

Discuss.

Actually, I think this will work out well. The Dems put bullets in Trump and Gingrich, two obvious RINOs. They are thinning the field.

Sustaining the smoke and mirrors necessary to make the Obama Administration appear anything except an Amature Three Ring Circus is becomming impossible without the diversion.

Discuss.

Actually, I think this will work out well. The Dems put bullets in Trump and Gingrich, two obvious RINOs. They are thinning the field.

And...they use their ammo.

You almost got it......:eusa_whistle:

Discuss.

What republicans need is a 'Bolivarian Candidate'. Like a Manchurian Candidate, except in reverse. Some guy named 'Che', who went to all the right schools.

What republicans need is a 'Bolivarian Candidate'. Like a Manchurian Candidate, except in reverse. Some guy named 'Che', who went to all the right schools.

You were so close to comprehension....then, like a ship in the night, it just slipped past you.

You were so close to comprehension....then, like a ship in the night, it just slipped past you.

I passed Comprehension. It was a green energy car made by GM driving in the slow lane.

Those on the right cleaned house, now the left needs to purge itself from the anti-American philosophy which is the basis of their hate and the basis of their fundamentals.

I'm sick of being polite about all the bullshit. We do what we do to get what we get. If we don't like what we're getting, we should do something different. That goes for you as well as Foxfyre. Stick to the issues and quit lying about the character of our president.

I'm sick of being polite about all the bullshit. We do what we do to get what we get. If we don't like what we're getting, we should do something different. That goes for you as well as Foxfyre. Stick to the issues and quit lying about the character of our president.

You mean you can't take your own medicine:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...sing-bush-white-house-emails.html#post1808890

Not that I can recall doing anything EXCEPT "stick to the issues," but why should we avoid questioning Obama's character: It certainly seems no stone was left unturned for Bush, and Gawd knows, Clinton?

Why is Obama "special?"

Last edited:

It's okay. I seem to be the designated whipping girl for the left this week. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. As for the reading comprehension challenged, I doubt anything any of us could say would actually be understood in any way other than negatively. :)

It's okay. I seem to be the designated whipping girl for the left this week. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. As for the reading comprehension challenged, I doubt anything any of us could say would actually be understood in any way other than negatively. :)

:(

When do I get to be a "designated whipping girl."

:evil:

Hmmm. Do I really want to give up my job? Well, okay. You can have it. :)

Hmmm. Do I really want to give up my job? Well, okay. You can have it. :)

I'm to shy to start a thread titled, "Samson: Designated Whipping Girl" in the Flamezone.:redface:

You mean you can't take your own medicine:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...sing-bush-white-house-emails.html#post1808890

Not that I can recall doing anything EXCEPT "stick to the issues," but why should we avoid questioning Obama's character: It certainly seems no stone was left unturned for Bush, and Gawd knows, Clinton?

Why is Obama "special?"

What??? You know, you are just plain tiresome. This has nothing to do with me not being able to, "take my own medicine". You either really don't get it or you're pretending not to.

Forum List

Back