Why Obamots Need Repulican Candidates NOW!!

Because with republicans if you dont refute their silliness they start thinking its real history

Honestly, I think the Republicans would be smart to concentrate their efforts and money on the House and Senate. As much as they may think that 2010 gave them a mandate and a look into the future, they are going to have trouble just holding on to the House. If Obama sweeps to re-election, which is looking more and more likely, he is going to bring many Democratic votes with him in both Congressional and Senate races. That on top of the Republican push to obliterate Medicare, and the Republicans could give full control right back to the Dems. Rasmussen's generic Congressional Poll only has the Republicans up by three points.

Why are we seeing Repulicans announcing their candidacies:

To give Obamots something to watch until 2012.

Shiny objects keep the children distracted while the injections are prepared.

Thats about it

Proposed Republican candidates are nothing but shiny objects. No substance, no position....just run around spouting sound bites on Fox News

Worst field of potential Republicans in a generation

I beleive its 2 generations :D Many, including George Will (AKA- Mr. Conservative) no less, have said that its the least inspiring line-up since 1940 :( :lol:

Honestly, I think the Republicans would be smart to concentrate their efforts and money on the House and Senate. As much as they may think that 2010 gave them a mandate and a look into the future, they are going to have trouble just holding on to the House. If Obama sweeps to re-election, which is looking more and more likely, he is going to bring many Democratic votes with him in both Congressional and Senate races. That on top of the Republican push to obliterate Medicare, and the Republicans could give full control right back to the Dems. Rasmussen's generic Congressional Poll only has the Republicans up by three points.

Good post, they can get more senate seats, but i dont' really see any candidate who would be competitive with Obama.

Get more senate seats and then push for 2016 in terms of the presidency.

ObamaBots are in good shape this election, I put Obama's chances of winning at 90%, and a 5-10% chance it's Romney, and Romney was the original founder of Obamacare so they'll likely not have much issue with him in a worst case scenario.

Me, hell flip a coin, couldn't care less who wins in 2012.

it is early, and just becasue hes doing it everyone else should to, not that they want to see them make headway or coalesce into a meaningful organized campaign structure, but becasue they want to see them savage each other ( and as long as the reps. lose, so much the better) to provide cover of course.

He is the incumbent, Obama has NO primary opponent, so he has smooth sailing right up until sept.. 2012 into the convention, which will be just a formality.

But he needs to start now? we get 2 years of 'governance' and 2 years of campaigning, hey thx, is he gonna send the paychecks back, becasue hes not doing whats hes being paid to do, and yes, they all attend fundraisers etc., meet and greets and prop candidates during their working term, but, not on this scale and this early, this many whistle stops -townhalls this early,no, go ahead, go compile a list as I have already seen one........

if he were doing this next year, say, even starting at the kick off of the the rep. primary I would certainly defend that myself, now? no, , we have a few crisis's brewing.

The rep.s will have a crowded field where in you would think they would want to get out ahead of each other, but its still early. *shrugs*...

in short yes Samson I think your point holds merit in that this serves several purposes, chief among them; its a distraction, he collects money.

and as you can see above, the plebes need to be entertained by bread and circuses, so they want the reps to get in the arena, if so only that they can roar and throw things, give them the thumbs down they would be giving them no matter what they did or said , because after all, it really is just the old style roman 'mob'.

Substance isn't something the mob values, they could care less if we, the entire country loses, becasue obama is campaigning, not doing his job- not leading and governing, as long as the republicans lose.

Last edited:

Thats about it

Proposed Republican candidates are nothing but shiny objects. No substance, no position....just run around spouting sound bites on Fox News

I beleive its 2 generations :D Many, including George Will (AKA- Mr. Conservative) no less, have said that its the least inspiring line-up since 1940 :( :lol:

This field of Republicans remind me of the Dems in 1988 when Mike Dukakis got the nomination. Right down to the former Governor of Massachusetts

Who the hell are these guys?

Thats about it

This field of Republicans remind me of the Dems in 1988 when Mike Dukakis got the nomination. Right down to the former Governor of Massachusetts

I'm beginning to wonder if they're moles purposely declaring to insure an Obama reelection. :razz:

I'm beginning to wonder if they're moles purposely declaring to insure an Obama reelection. :razz:

Look....The Republicans HAVE to run someone

This is Romneys last chance so he has to take a shot. The others are single issue wannabes who need attention. GOP will put up a sacrificial lamb this go round. No use wasting the political capital

The smart Republicans are holding off till 2016 when there are no major Democrats available (unless Clinton runs). Christie, Rubio, Brown will all have more seasoning and will make a strong field

This is Romneys last chance so he has to take a shot. The others are single issue wannabes who need attention. GOP will put up a sacrificial lamb this go round. No use wasting the political capital

The smart Republicans are holding off till 2016 when there are no major Democrats available (unless Clinton runs). Christie, Rubio, Brown will all have more seasoning and will make a strong field

so there ARE smart republicans?:eek:

Pollice verso....

Attachments

• $breadandcircuseshd2.jpg
    $breadandcircuseshd2.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

so there ARE smart republicans?:eek:

Never said there weren't

Democrats are not sweating anything. Believe me. Republicans are offering up a motley group of choices to run against President Obama. It's fun to laugh about them. Especially Donald Trump.

Oh, they're sweating, trust me. With the destruction they have caused in the last 2-1/2 years, mickey mouse could thump berry right now.

^.. You said it all.

Democrats are not sweating anything. Believe me. Republicans are offering up a motley group of choices to run against President Obama. It's fun to laugh about them. Especially Donald Trump.

Oh, they're sweating, trust me. With the destruction they have caused in the last 2-1/2 years, mickey mouse could thump berry right now.

Well, if thats the case then it looks like the Republicans don't even have a Mickey Mouse to carry their banner

Pretty pathetic field

Thats about it

Entertainment and fodder for the MSM distract you until the Primaries.

Odd that you haven't figured that out.

So what's the point of this thread now?

To discuss the effectiveness of the Republican Strategy to throw as many red herrings into the MSM and watch the Obamots chase them in an effort to distract themselves from the Massive Failures of the Obama Administration until the 2012 primaries begin.

Based on the responses from the Obamot-Loons in this thread, its working.

:cool:

Thats about it

I think Republicans are going to need something a lot better than recycles like Gingrich or Romney if they're going to beat Obama.

Forum List

Back