Why Obama represents the change needed in America

The absolute HORROR of this is:

Our first black prez is a fucking THUG, LIAR, USER, RACIST!

What a shining example of African Americans, eh?

(This should stoke the libs :) : )

I predict that the repugs will place the first WOMAN prez,

and she'll be a jewel in their crown that the dims WON'T be able to live down.

Last edited:
Because he is black, he may not have the slave legacy but he knows what it is to be a black person in America.
Newsflash, Flaylo: There is no "may" about it. Obama has zero of the African American experience. Zero. He's just a first gen immigrant, like so many others.

He knows what it is to be black in America, he went to a black church and has a black wife and reacts to racism the same way African American men react.
He went to Columbia and Harvard, too.

But, this is ALL about skin color, eh? Where is that generational oppression-by-the-Man experience? Non-existent, that's where.

Skin color is all important to you and many others. I had no idea that skin was so involved in decision-making processes for humans. I thought it was the brain.

Go figure.

He's the first African American president and thats an inspiration to many blacks who's ancestors went from slaves to putting a black person in the White House as the leader of the most powerful country in the world. Other countries can no longer say America is the most racist country in the world.

Obama is the embodiment of a politician that truly cares for the poor and disadvantaged, but advancing programs to uplift the poor and disadvantaged he is adding more talented brains into mainstream America, creating more diversity and also lowering crime rates. Obama represents hope for the poor who thought they'd never have a chance to succeed. The Republicans only focus is on keeping the elite, rich people as the controllers of this country.

Lol, American is run by intelligence agency not president.,

Because he is black, he may not have the slave legacy but he knows what it is to be a black person in America.
Newsflash, Flaylo: There is no "may" about it. Obama has zero of the African American experience. Zero. He's just a first gen immigrant, like so many others.

He knows what it is to be black in America, he went to a black church and has a black wife and reacts to racism the same way African American men react.

He was a member of a black church for 20 years but can't remember much about what took place there every Sunday.

He's the first African American president and thats an inspiration to many blacks who's ancestors went from slaves to putting a black person in the White House as the leader of the most powerful country in the world. Other countries can no longer say America is the most racist country in the world.

Obama is the embodiment of a politician that truly cares for the poor and disadvantaged, but advancing programs to uplift the poor and disadvantaged he is adding more talented brains into mainstream America, creating more diversity and also lowering crime rates. Obama represents hope for the poor who thought they'd never have a chance to succeed. The Republicans only focus is on keeping the elite, rich people as the controllers of this country.

Lol, American is run by intelligence agency not president.,
You bet your ass it is.

The absolute HORROR of this is:

Our first black prez is a fucking THUG, LIAR, USER, RACIST!

What a shining example of African Americans, eh?

(This should stoke the libs :) : )

I predict that the repugs will place the first WOMAN prez,

and she'll be a jewel in their crown that the dims WON'T be able to live down.

You're full of shit and its clear you've been skull fucked by rightwing nut media.

Some people complain about my CINC because things have not changed very fast but to his detractors I must say that the task of transforming America and accomplishing hope is a long process and I'm proud that my CINC has boldly taken the steps to bring about positive change despite the hell he is catching. In order to bring about the change that is necessary to improving the quality of life of all Americans everyone must rally around my glorious CINC instead of fighting against him, just remember the last eight years before he became CINC and you'll realize that change as embodied by my CINC is necessary.

Yo mama spiked your oatmeal.

That was quite possibly the worst propaganda attempt I've ever read, but nice try. Newsflash, Obama is a card carrying member of the elite upper class that controls this country and instead of improving the quality of life in this country for the first time since the great depression, the quality of life is diminished via government red tape, regressive taxes, and globalist agendas of which your messiah, and wall street puppet openly advocates. To sum it up for you, despite being a Wall Street puppet your uncle tom president is utterly useless.

He's a part of the upper class that doesn't mind sharing the wealth with the poor, that makes him a centrist and my CINC has never advocated for the elite, he was a senator in Chicago, so he has a connection to the poor and knows their needs.

Oh,, so chicago had mr. wunderful for a senator? did he end crime? did he end poverty? did he improve education? how's their budget? in the red or in the black? what's the unemployment in chicago?

LMAO.........talk about the poltical IQ of a coffee mug handle??!!!!

s0n...........its almost 2011:lol::lol:

untitled-14.jpg

That was quite possibly the worst propaganda attempt I've ever read, but nice try. Newsflash, Obama is a card carrying member of the elite upper class that controls this country and instead of improving the quality of life in this country for the first time since the great depression, the quality of life is diminished via government red tape, regressive taxes, and globalist agendas of which your messiah, and wall street puppet openly advocates. To sum it up for you, despite being a Wall Street puppet your uncle tom president is utterly useless.

He's a part of the upper class that doesn't mind sharing the wealth with the poor, that makes him a centrist and my CINC has never advocated for the elite, he was a senator in Chicago, so he has a connection to the poor and knows their needs.

Who's wealth do you think he's sharing there Flay baby??

Why the taxpayers of America. The taxpayers who are forced to give Charity to anyone with a hand out in this country.

Well as a taxpayer I deeply resent that fact.

If I had any control over it believe me these "poor" folks would be whistling in the wind if they thought they would get one dime of my hard earned money.

If they want money they need to get off their dead asses and GO EARN IT. They need to stop having children they can't afford. They need to assume responsibility for THEIR OWN ACTIONS.

Now if OL'BO and you and any like minded people want to share YOUR wealth. Feel Free. We'll see how long it take you to realize that most of these "Poor" folks are panhandlers and thieves and they will have no problem taking your last dime and be looking for more.

If I were black and running for the office of the Prez I sure wouldn't be holding OL'BO up as a role model. He is a fucking disaster and I sure hope he's a one term disaster.

Oh,, so chicago had mr. wunderful for a senator? did he end crime? did he end poverty? did he improve education? how's their budget? in the red or in the black? what's the unemployment in chicago?

A senator can't do all those things by himself dipshit, you're retarded.

Obama is a dishonest politician that failed to live up to his promises, he couldn't even get universal health care and education right, can't wait to see what he gets wrong next if he gets elected again.

A senator can't do all those things by himself dipshit, you're retarded.

s0n........you should quit this thread.............you're getting publically pwned!!:lol:

Forum List

Back