Why Obama represents the change needed in America

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
He's the first African American president and thats an inspiration to many blacks who's ancestors went from slaves to putting a black person in the White House as the leader of the most powerful country in the world. Other countries can no longer say America is the most racist country in the world.

Obama is the embodiment of a politician that truly cares for the poor and disadvantaged, but advancing programs to uplift the poor and disadvantaged he is adding more talented brains into mainstream America, creating more diversity and also lowering crime rates. Obama represents hope for the poor who thought they'd never have a chance to succeed. The Republicans only focus is on keeping the elite, rich people as the controllers of this country.

Some people complain about my CINC because things have not changed very fast but to his detractors I must say that the task of transforming America and accomplishing hope is a long process and I'm proud that my CINC has boldly taken the steps to bring about positive change despite the hell he is catching. In order to bring about the change that is necessary to improving the quality of life of all Americans everyone must rally around my glorious CINC instead of fighting against him, just remember the last eight years before he became CINC and you'll realize that change as embodied by my CINC is necessary.

He's the first African American president and thats an inspiration to many blacks who's ancestors went from slaves to putting a black person in the White House as the leader of the most powerful country in the world. Other countries can no longer say America is the most racist country in the world.

Obama is the embodiment of a politician that truly cares for the poor and disadvantaged, but advancing programs to uplift the poor and disadvantaged he is adding more talented brains into mainstream America, creating more diversity and also lowering crime rates. Obama represents hope for the poor who thought they'd never have a chance to succeed. The Republicans only focus is on keeping the elite, rich people as the controllers of this country.

Check THIS out:

The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade: From Africa to Europe

It's short, sweet (succinct),

and written to a 6 - 8th grade level,

making it easily comprehensible.

Oops.

making it easy to understand.

THEN, come and tell us how WE, the USA, were the bane of African folks' existence.

Oh.

How much were you able to bilk out of ...

yeah. Never mind.

We'll try not mention the countries that folks had to DO, or DIE in, eh?

Last edited:
I would like to add that Democrats need more strong leaders in their ranks, leaders like Nancy Pelosi and Cahrles Rangel, people who are strong and unrelenting against the rightwing movement to make America a feudalist country full of peasants and nobles.

Gotta ask: How is a man who is the son of a Kenyan and a white American woman in touch with the African American experience - those whose ancestors were American slaves?

I would like to add that Democrats need more strong leaders in their ranks, leaders like Nancy Pelosi and Cahrles Rangel, people who are strong and unrelenting against the rightwing movement to make America a feudalist country full of peasants and nobles.

YOU are a TRIP, dude! ;)

Meh. I'm an alchie/stoner ~

well, until the first of October when I plan to turn into JUST an alchie!

(Why DISSIPATE myself???)

Hey! This SHIT'S "LEGAL," to hear tell!!! :lol:

Although, come to think of it,

the only two times I've been a guest of the Iron Bar Motel,

I was DRUNK!

The BASTERS!!!

I got off, though.

My argument?

If it's LEGAL,

and I was doing something LEGAL,

how can I be a CRIMINAL?

It's EASY to fuck with libtards!!! :lol:

I doubt that even if you were LEO, you'd find a "record" of those events!

Gotta LURVE THAT, eh?

That was quite possibly the worst propaganda attempt I've ever read, but nice try. Newsflash, Obama is a card carrying member of the elite upper class that controls this country and instead of improving the quality of life in this country for the first time since the great depression, the quality of life is diminished via government red tape, regressive taxes, and globalist agendas of which your messiah, and wall street puppet openly advocates. To sum it up for you, despite being a Wall Street puppet your uncle tom president is utterly useless.

That was quite possibly the worst propaganda attempt I've ever read, but nice try. Newsflash, Obama is a card carrying member of the elite upper class that controls this country and instead of improving the quality of life in this country for the first time since the great depression, the quality of life is diminished via government red tape, regressive taxes, and globalist agendas of which your messiah, and wall street puppet openly advocates. To sum it up for you, despite being a Wall Street puppet your uncle tom president is utterly useless.

He's a part of the upper class that doesn't mind sharing the wealth with the poor, that makes him a centrist and my CINC has never advocated for the elite, he was a senator in Chicago, so he has a connection to the poor and knows their needs.

YOU are a TRIP, dude! ;)

Meh. I'm an alchie/stoner ~

well, until the first of October when I plan to turn into JUST an alchie!

(Why DISSIPATE myself???)

Hey! This SHIT'S "LEGAL," to hear tell!!! :lol:

Although, come to think of it,

the only two times I've been a guest of the Iron Bar Motel,

I was DRUNK!

The BASTERS!!!

I got off, though.

My argument?

If it's LEGAL,

and I was doing something LEGAL,

how can I be a CRIMINAL?

It's EASY to fuck with libtards!!! :lol:

I doubt that even if you were LEO, you'd find a "record" of those events!

Gotta LURVE THAT, eh?

Thank you for your opinion, I might agree with you but I respect that you have an opinion and that represents the essence of being an American.

Gotta ask: How is a man who is the son of a Kenyan and a white American woman in touch with the African American experience - those whose ancestors were American slaves?

Because he is black, he may not have the slave legacy but he knows what it is to be a black person in America.

He's a part of the upper class that doesn't mind sharing the wealth with the poor, that makes him a centrist and my CINC has never advocated for the elite, he was a senator in Chicago, so he has a connection to the poor and knows their needs.

Nice try, but...

UPPER Class? They don't carry student loans. They do private college on SCHOLARSHIPS,

or they plunk their money down.

He's done nothing that I know of that would even remotely suggest that he shares any kinship with the poor much less his black constituency who flocked to the polls in droves to elect him. He's a slickly packaged product, a sliver tongued continuance of the status quo, and an empty suit.

Because he is black, he may not have the slave legacy but he knows what it is to be a black person in America.
Newsflash, Flaylo: There is no "may" about it. Obama has zero of the African American experience. Zero. He's just a first gen immigrant, like so many others.

Last edited:
One termer, who will spend the last half of his one term in frustration and insignificance.

Newsflash, Flaylo: There is no "may" about it. Obama has zero of the African American experience. Zero. He's just a first gen immigrant, like so many others.

He knows what it is to be black in America, he went to a black church and has a black wife and reacts to racism the same way African American men react.

You wouldn't think that way if you looked into his writings and check into the backgrounds of those he's chosen to work for him.

The DOJ is full of former members of the ACLU, the state department seems to be closer friends with Hammas then Israel, and some of his czars believe this country needs to be punished for being Americans.

He believes that profit and success are a crime....so I don't understand why you feel he's all for the little people because his programs that are hostile to capitalism makes it impossible for the average worker to experience the American Dream anymore. You can't go from dirt poor to wealthy because that's frowned upon now. Hope has been replaced with despair. The only change in the works is the wealth of this country will be distributed to the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back