Why not make Israel our 51st state?

They all are all low life welfare queens trying to kill one another.

Israel is a rich country. Let the SOBs pay for their own defense.
Israel is not a rich country----but in the "teachings" of islamo nazi pigs----jews have ALWAYS known the secret recipe for tranforming garbage into GOLD---it's in the talmud along with secret code words for "JESUS"

I'm sure the independent country known as Israel would not want to become America's 51st state. Maybe we should annex Mexico.

Israel is not a rich country----but in the "teachings" of islamo nazi pigs----jews have ALWAYS known the secret recipe for tranforming garbage into GOLD---it's in the talmud along with secret code words for "JESUS"
Israel, the "Nigeria" of the middle east.

There are 7 million Juden in Israel and almost the same number of Juden in the US.
We fight Israel's wars for them, arm them with the latest weapons, and hand them billions of dollars every year.
Several hundred thousand Juden have dual Israeli / American citizenship.
The Israeli lobby AIPAC is the largest and richest lobby, and yet aren't required to register as a foreign agent.
Our government backs Israel 100% no matter what odious mess they are into.
The Juden control our banks, financial institutions, plus own our media.
So shouldn't we stop the facade and annex Israel as our 51st state?

Because the Republicans will worry they'll all vote Democrat and the Democrats will worry they'll all vote Republican.

Jews pay their own way in the United States. . We give Israel weapons and financial support because Israel is the only civilized country in the Near East.

Ashkenazi Jews are the most superior race in existence. `They deserve the best we have to offer. I am not Jewish, by the way.
Ntenyahu is hardly civilized and does not represent the jewish community anywhere.

There are 7 million Juden in Israel and almost the same number of Juden in the US.
We fight Israel's wars for them, arm them with the latest weapons, and hand them billions of dollars every year.
Several hundred thousand Juden have dual Israeli / American citizenship.
The Israeli lobby AIPAC is the largest and richest lobby, and yet aren't required to register as a foreign agent.
Our government backs Israel 100% no matter what odious mess they are into.
The Juden control our banks, financial institutions, plus own our media.
So shouldn't we stop the facade and annex Israel as our 51st state?

Good idea.

Then we’ll deport all of you.

Why would Israel want to become the 51st state? Yielding their authority to the United States would be opposed to Zionism, or self-rule. Especially when they hear right-wingers boast about this being a Christian nation, even as a Christian I'm not too comfortable with that.

I'd welcome them here, but I do believe finance aid to any nation that uses race or religion as factor in citizenship is more of a concern than banning the display of the Ten Commandments in a court.

Forum List

Back