Why No Shame?

No, we just have to point out that people DIED, in teh lefty riots, and yet their is no urgency or drive to find everyone connected, or anyone behind it, while the 1/6 investigation feels like a witchhunt.
Who said there wasn’t urgency or drive to find the people who committed murders?

Nope, never said that.

Ok. We don't have a MURDER charge on the side of hte 1/6 rioters, but lets use what we have.

How about "sedition"?

Sedition is language intended to incite insurrection against the governing authority.

You guys claim that is what the 1/6 riot was. The Chaz was a formal insurrection. Both should be treated about the same.

From wikepedia, on the 1/6 leaders.

"On March 2, 2022, Oath Keeper Joshua James pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy, admitting in his plea that "from November 2020 through January 2021, he conspired with other Oath Keeper members and affiliates to use force to prevent, hinder and delay the execution of the laws of the United States governing the transfer of presidential power."[65][66]

On June 6, 2022, five members of the Proud Boys—their leader Enrique Tarrio, together with Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl, Ethan Nordean and Dominic Pezzola—were indicted for seditious conspiracy."

Here is the wikepedia page on the Chaz.

No sedition charges. No discussion of investigating sedition charges. The 1/6 riot lasted for hours. The chaz was allowed to last nearly a month despite multple deaths inside, where cops were not allowed to investigate.

That is a clear difference in treatment, and if you want to discuss how the events are different, the multiple MURDERS in the Chaz, make is WORSE, deserving HARSHER response, not lighter.

Thus, demonstrating the Bias I claimed, and thus proving my point about Violating the Equal Protection Clause and thus the righths of the accused.

I might add, your constant attempts to use charges that both groups DON'T have in common, was clearly a dishonest attempt to avoid serious comparison of how they different groups are being treated.

That was you taking purposeful action to avoid a real comparison. That demonstrated that you ALREADY KNOW THAT THE BIAS IS IN PLAY.

You just support it.

Who said there wasn’t urgency or drive to find the people who committed murders?

Well, for example, I was just looking at the wikepedia on the Chaz. There was multiple deaths in the zone, no arrests and not even a sub section discussion any organized search for answers.

I've not heard of any attempt to do anything out of the ordinary to deal with this. I assume the cases are still "open" on the desks of some cops somewhere, but with no physical evidence and no one talking to cops, they are dead cases.

That's an example. And as far as I know, a representative example.

Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

Well, for example, I was just looking at the wikepedia on the Chaz. There was multiple deaths in the zone, no arrests and not even a sub section discussion any organized search for answers.

I've not heard of any attempt to do anything out of the ordinary to deal with this. I assume the cases are still "open" on the desks of some cops somewhere, but with no physical evidence and no one talking to cops, they are dead cases.

That's an example. And as far as I know, a representative example.

Do you have any evidence to the contrary?
So if you haven’t heard of “anything” then it doesn’t exist?

I imagine you haven’t heard anything about investigations into 99.9% of murders. Probably a higher percentage of gang related murders which is what happened at CHAZ.

I imagine you haven’t heard anything about investigations into 99.9% of murders. Probably a higher percentage of gang related murders which is what happened at CHAZ.
Please post for me those convicted of the murders stemming from CHAZ....I've been searching, and can't find any reporting on it...

Please post for me those convicted of the murders stemming from CHAZ....I've been searching, and can't find any reporting on it...
I’m not aware of any such convictions, but that’s not unusual for gang related violence. What’s your point?

I've heard plenty of the very hyped up investigation(s) into 1/6, so if there is any move to look into the far more widespread and deadly riots of the Left, it is, AT BEST, operating at a far lesser level, which was my point.

Let's say that is all it is. Even then, the people that set up the Zone, whicih was a FORMAL INSURRECTION against the US government, still bear responsibility for creating a safe space for murderers, and maintaining it, even AFTER the murders and rapes started.

Last I heard the Leaders of the Proud Boys was sitting in jail for TEARING UP A BANNER.

So, you see what I mean about Unequal Justice?

I've heard plenty of the very hyped up investigation(s) into 1/6, so if there is any move to look into the far more widespread and deadly riots of the Left, it is, AT BEST, operating at a far lesser level, which was my point.

Let's say that is all it is. Even then, the people that set up the Zone, whicih was a FORMAL INSURRECTION against the US government, still bear responsibility for creating a safe space for murderers, and maintaining it, even AFTER the murders and rapes started.

Last I heard the Leaders of the Proud Boys was sitting in jail for TEARING UP A BANNER.

So, you see what I mean about Unequal Justice?
Tarrio was sentenced to 155 days but it wasn’t just for tearing up a banner. He also had an illegal firearm. Plus he has a significant criminal history as well.

But that sentence was a while ago. I don’t even know if he’s currently in jail but is currently facing seditious conspiracy.

If you are upset that the murderer in Seattle isn’t getting investigated enough, bring it up with the Seattle Police. I’m sure they’d be able to tell you why they aren’t doing enough to please your interest in the murder.

Ok. We don't have a MURDER charge on the side of hte 1/6 rioters, but lets use what we have.

How about "sedition"?

Sedition is language intended to incite insurrection against the governing authority.

You guys claim that is what the 1/6 riot was. The Chaz was a formal insurrection. Both should be treated about the same.

From wikepedia, on the 1/6 leaders.

"On March 2, 2022, Oath Keeper Joshua James pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy, admitting in his plea that "from November 2020 through January 2021, he conspired with other Oath Keeper members and affiliates to use force to prevent, hinder and delay the execution of the laws of the United States governing the transfer of presidential power."[65][66]

On June 6, 2022, five members of the Proud Boys—their leader Enrique Tarrio, together with Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl, Ethan Nordean and Dominic Pezzola—were indicted for seditious conspiracy."

Here is the wikepedia page on the Chaz.

No sedition charges. No discussion of investigating sedition charges. The 1/6 riot lasted for hours. The chaz was allowed to last nearly a month despite multple deaths inside, where cops were not allowed to investigate.

That is a clear difference in treatment, and if you want to discuss how the events are different, the multiple MURDERS in the Chaz, make is WORSE, deserving HARSHER response, not lighter.

Thus, demonstrating the Bias I claimed, and thus proving my point about Violating the Equal Protection Clause and thus the righths of the accused.

I might add, your constant attempts to use charges that both groups DON'T have in common, was clearly a dishonest attempt to avoid serious comparison of how they different groups are being treated.

That was you taking purposeful action to avoid a real comparison. That demonstrated that you ALREADY KNOW THAT THE BIAS IS IN PLAY.

You just support it.

Retard, I already mentioned the laws broken which have nothing to do with BLM. :cuckoo:

Are you kidding? It's happening. Opposition is already treason. Republicans are fascists. They are not entitled to constitutional protection. We hold political prisoners and have show trials. We have political persecutions. The light has already gone out. Nothing screams tyranny like raiding the home of the political opposition.

Nothing screams tyranny like running roughshod over the US Constitution and rule of law. Trump should have already been arrested.

Retard, I already mentioned the laws broken which have nothing to do with BLM. :cuckoo:

Correct. You made that point, specifically to avoid honest comparison. As I already addressed.

Using the example crime/charge of sedition, I have demonstrated massive and politically motivated difference in treatement.

Thus proving my claim that the current focus on the 1/6 rioters, is a massive violation of the Equal Protection Clause.

Your active cherry pickig to avoid honest comparison, shows that you know this to be true.

ALL the prisoners from 1/6 are/will be political prisoners.

This country is rapidly becoming a not Free Country.

Correct. You made that point, specifically to avoid honest comparison. As I already addressed.

Using the example crime/charge of sedition, I have demonstrated massive and politically motivated difference in treatement.

Thus proving my claim that the current focus on the 1/6 rioters, is a massive violation of the Equal Protection Clause.

Your active cherry pickig to avoid honest comparison, shows that you know this to be true.

ALL the prisoners from 1/6 are/will be political prisoners.

This country is rapidly becoming a not Free Country.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, there is no comparing. When BLM breaks into the Capitol, then you will have a point if the government doesn't go all out in rounding them up.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, there is no comparing. When BLM breaks into the Capitol, then you will have a point if the government doesn't go all out in rounding them up.

Sure there is comparison. The 1/6 riot was supposedly an insurrection. The Chaz and the Autonomous Zone were explicitly, and formal insurrections.

Sedition is not limited to place. Your excuse is just false.

If anything, the Lefty insurrections are far worse, for these reasons.

1. Far more explicit and formal.

2. Multiple deaths.

3. clear support from local and state government, in a clear violation of the rights of local citizens.

4. Lasted far longer, weeks instead of hours.

Forum List

Back