Why more troops?

Sirkarl101

Nov 20, 2011
I understand the scare tactics are necessary to gain more revenues especially in the military. There has always been terrorist both domestic and abroad. We should be prepared however, we will NEVER stop terror attacks completely it is impossible. Is it necessary to keep pushing the scare over and over so everyone is looking over their shoulder. Do we need our children frightened when they should be enjoying their youth.

I wonder when the attack is going to happen that we will blame Iran for? It will, why else would the DOD request an additional 79,000 troops for 2012? Iraq is done. What are they going to be doing with those men and women.

Do you believe we should provoke Iran due to their intercepting control of the stealth drone they are now studying. Why were there no safeguards in case of such an occasion. Self destruct options are an elementary precaution.

I will say this. Any conflict that is proposed will be scrutinized by the American people in detail. We as a people are no longer willing to jump into any conflict without complete disclosure and absolute proof as the government no longer can be trusted. We are broke and have lost to many loved ones.

One more note. I was not permitted to serve due to health issues but I would like to thank all those who chose to serve.

Forum List

Back