Why Michael Steele was fired as Chairman of the RNC.

R

rdean

So I'm watching Michael Steele on Morning Joe and he got into a "free for all" with Donny Deutsch. Along with some analysts, they were having a discussion about the economy. They were talking about 40 and 50 year old white collar workers losing their jobs because of technology. About companies going robotics. About Blue collar jobs not coming back. You know, all the things I've said on this board for the last few years that right wingers scoff at.

So Steele said was should start investing in children's education now and so we can grow the economy from the bottom up. Donny looked incredulous. He said no one in the Republican Party wants to grow the economy from the bottom up or even the middle up. They want to get money into the hands of the super rich and hope it "trickles" down.

Steele exploded. He raised his voice. He said that was stupid. That you can't grow from the top down. He said no Republican believes that. Donny said name one Republican who doesn't feel that you help the country by helping the rich. The other people had to step in to calm Steele down.

Hello, knock knock, he was Chairman of the RNC and was fired (personally, I feel it because he's black, but after today's show, I'm not so surre). What he believes isn't what Republicans believe. I wish USMB Republicans would explain why Steel is wrong. All Republicans know we grow the economy from the top down. Help us to understand how that works.

In the age when American was FIRST industrializing, those industries (think Ford for example) DID grow from the TOP DOWN.

It was the genius of the founder of most corporations that spawned development. Understand that Henry Ford I never borrowed any money from banks and held FORD to a privately owned company for many years while that company was growing.

It WAS his genius that grew that company (so calling it top down development DOES make sense)

Corporations?

Not so creative and not so productive, either.

Most of them depend more on the market domination than genius to stay on top of the heap.

You know why Obama such good President? Taxes go up on poor people and no one question him! No one angry at him!

Is like Soviet Russia again!

By the way, that "Morning Joe" network is good propaganda. They get talking points direct from White House! But no one question because Robin Meade and Mika Brzezinski have nice tits!

In the age when American was FIRST industrializing, those industries (think Ford for example) DID grow from the TOP DOWN.

It was the genius of the founder of most corporations that spawned development. Understand that Henry Ford I never borrowed any money from banks and held FORD to a privately owned company for many years while that company was growing.

It WAS his genius that grew that company (so calling it top down development DOES make sense)

Corporations?

Not so creative and not so productive, either.

Most of them depend more on the market domination than genius to stay on top of the heap.

Ford Motor Company would have never existed were it not for the productivity of American workers. Period.

I think American workers need to take some lessons from the French Revolution of the late-18th century.

The radical left has the RNC so well figured out how come they can't seem to figure out the freaking administration? Steele ain't your problem folks, Hussein is.

So I'm watching Michael Steele on Morning Joe and he got into a "free for all" with Donny Deutsch. Along with some analysts, they were having a discussion about the economy. They were talking about 40 and 50 year old white collar workers losing their jobs because of technology. About companies going robotics. About Blue collar jobs not coming back. You know, all the things I've said on this board for the last few years that right wingers scoff at.

So Steele said was should start investing in children's education now and so we can grow the economy from the bottom up. Donny looked incredulous. He said no one in the Republican Party wants to grow the economy from the bottom up or even the middle up. They want to get money into the hands of the super rich and hope it "trickles" down.

Steele exploded. He raised his voice. He said that was stupid. That you can't grow from the top down. He said no Republican believes that. Donny said name one Republican who doesn't feel that you help the country by helping the rich. The other people had to step in to calm Steele down.

Hello, knock knock, he was Chairman of the RNC and was fired (personally, I feel it because he's black, but after today's show, I'm not so surre). What he believes isn't what Republicans believe. I wish USMB Republicans would explain why Steel is wrong. All Republicans know we grow the economy from the top down. Help us to understand how that works.

He is right about one thing, no Republican believes you can grow the economy from the top down, that is what the Democrats are all about with their ridiculous ideas that government spending is good for the economy.

Forum List

Back