Why liberals should keep their mouths shut when it comes to religion...

That bitch is supposedly a Catholic. And supports late term abortion. Someone please explain to me how a Catholic can support late term abortion? I loathe that woman. And, if I were God, her ass would be in Hell by now.

That bitch is supposedly a Catholic. And supports late term abortion. Someone please explain to me how a Catholic can support late term abortion? I loathe that woman. And, if I were God, her ass would be in Hell by now.

I don't think there is ANY doubt of her ultimate destination. Which is actually quite sad.

Nanci Pelosi doesn't even have the slightest clue on what the Bible really is. I don't know whether to think she is mocking Christianity or is just a plain idiot.:lol:

The bible is a collection of fictitious stories written a minimum of 300 years after the facts.

most so called christians have no clue what the bible says.....

so why limit it to liberals....

o cause you are doing a partisan thread....i wonder what the bible says about that?

arent you judging another human's faith?

most so called christians have no clue what the bible says.....

so why limit it to liberals....

o cause you are doing a partisan thread....i wonder what the bible says about that?

arent you judging another human's faith?

Bullshit.

Most Christian haters THINK they know what the bible says, and then consider themselves clever when they think they've quoted it.

Have you a particular verse in mind? Chapter and verse please.

you think most christians read the bible? really?

and a verse on what?

not judging people?

try matthew 7:1- 3

i would quote it but i prefer you look it up with your bible

you think most christians read the bible? really?

and a verse on what?

not judging people?

try matthew 7:1- 3

i would quote it but i prefer you look it up with your bible

Look at Hell's Bitch go! Quotin' that Matthew! I best tape my mouth shut!

Mt 7-3: "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Of course it goes on to say, at 7:5, "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from a brother's eye."

I think that means, don't bitch at me till you are strait yourself.

dont start with me.....

why he said liberals is beyond me...he could have said many things...yet there it is..

he is being all fucking judgemental....

myself...i am merely pointing that out....

Really nacy, the word, I CANT HEAR YOU? Is the the word you heard?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IP8g7-VPn4&feature=related]YouTube - PAPA OOM MOW MOW[/ame]

speaker-ex-cathedra-100.jpg

Forum List

Back