Why.Lately.MSM Been Propping Up Michelle As If She Is Modern Day Jackie Onassis.Huh?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Well, I have been noticing this on Fox News lately. Why are they always saying nice things about her? Why are some on Fox claiming that she is one of the most admired women in the USA? Such an honorable/popular figure?
Meanwhile the rest of us watching the TV on the other end are all saying either,,,,WTF,,,or "Ahh,,,No She Isnt'.
They are doing all of this now being that many believe that she is the only one that could beat Trump.
Yah, right. are we all that dumb to believe that prediction?
:abgg2q.jpg:

Never understood holding up Jackie as anything special.

Let her first husband cheat on her who knows how many times. Then married an old man for his money and at the end shacked up with a married man.

i wonder if the MSM ever reported how a full crowd at a major car racing event all bood her

i find speaking to a hamster more entertaining than speaking to michelle

i wonder if the MSM ever reported how a full crowd at a major car racing event all bood her
They actually did. They called all NASCAR fans racist.
both her and hubby are so boring. i dont know what we would do without teleprompters!
Is boring really all that bad though? (I will try to maintain an unbiased analysis here) I understand Trump's current appeal in an era of quickly dissolving attention spans, but an elected official shouldn't be chosen or admired based on their excitingness. But back to the main subject, have you read Michelle's best selling novel? Have you seen her talk on television shows, her speeches as compared with the present First Lady or to Laura Bush? She probably has more charisma than her husband and yes, the polls do suggest that if she were to run against Trump she would represent underprivileged, women, and minorities in general.. thus continuing the congressional blue wave of electing female Dems across the board. I digress, she is not running and I think Dem's in general are frustrated of the likely superdelegate situation to repeat itself and allow Trump to claim 2020. The real question once again, in the best country in the world (biased lol) is it necessary to be exciting to move the needle on staying ahead of the game economically, socially, militarily, and protecting the weakest links as a country is only as good as its weakest.

Well, I have been noticing this on Fox News lately. Why are they always saying nice things about her? Why are some on Fox claiming that she is one of the most admired women in the USA? Such an honorable/popular figure?
Meanwhile the rest of us watching the TV on the other end are all saying either,,,,WTF,,,or "Ahh,,,No She Isnt'.
They are doing all of this now being that many believe that she is the only one that could beat Trump.

Well it is standards...

Michelle didn't marry a man 2 years older than her father who happened to be a billionaire while she could have been facing deportation back to Eastern Europe.
Gold Digger maybe...

Mike Obama isn't running

She has cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts from Princeton and Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Harvard Law School...

She worked for the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau, assisting low-income tenants with housing cases

Maybe she just speaks at a level you don't understand...
-----
Anyway you find her boring... Now we know you are not bias or anything... Could you please show us Melania Trump doing something that you find more entertaining...

And please don't just show a clip of her plagiarising Michelle.

She has cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts from Princeton and Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Harvard Law School...

She worked for the Harvard Legal Aid Bureau, assisting low-income tenants with housing cases

-----
Anyway you find her boring... Now we know you are not bias or anything... Could you please show us Melania Trump doing something that you find more entertaining...

Lol, and Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard

Next

The first sentence of your opening post provides the answer.

-----

Next

Thanks for telling us the richest man in 2nd richest man in the world went to Harvard...

Do you know that the richest man in the world (Jeff Bezo) went to Princeton at the same time as Michelle Obama. He graduated a year ahead of him...

I would also point out that to be a lawyer you have to go to College... She just happened to goto one of the best...

Thanks for that...

Michelle has specifically stated she is not going to run.
Why on earth would she? She is living the good life in a VERY big way now.

-----

Next

Thanks for telling us the richest man in 2nd richest man in the world went to Harvard...

Do you know that the richest man in the world (Jeff Bezo) went to Princeton at the same time as Michelle Obama. He graduated a year ahead of him...

I would also point out that to be a lawyer you have to go to College... She just happened to goto one of the best...

Thanks for that...
Bezos has half Putins dough

Try again kid

-----

Next

Thanks for that...
Bush also went to Harvard. You people called him one of the stupidest people on earth. Also without affirmative action we wouldn't know who the Obama's are.

Michelle Obama sure knew how to egregiously max out the FLOTUS budget and then some.

-----

Next

Thanks for that...
Bush also went to Harvard. You people called him one of the stupidest people on earth. Also without affirmative action we wouldn't know who the Obama's are.
I thought Bush was a Yale Skull

Forum List

Back