Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The main reason might surprise you

The ground on the earth is a huge collector of heat
Suns energy gets absurd in huge amounts by the sun
Then after peak heat ( around 12–1) , it releases that energy from the ground back to the air as infrared
So the higher up you’re , the less interaction you have with the IR heat and you don’t feel as hot

The higher up you get, the closer you are to the sun
It gets warmer

Science

Hmmm, these climbers on Everest will disagree with you.
slide_1588780585_everest-nepal-hillary-step.jpg

Then after peak heat ( around 12–1) , it releases that energy from the ground back to the air as infrared
So the higher up you’re , the less interaction you have with the IR heat and you don’t feel as hot
Thank you! I havent thought about that factoid since i learned it in the 3rd grade.

Thank you! I havent thought about that factoid since i learned it in the 3rd grade.
It’s my job to teach fundamental Middle School Science here

lol

Oh bullshit. Everyone knows when you go higher you get closer to the sun. The closer you get to the sun the hotter it is.

Sure...has nothing to do with thinner air....................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back