Why isn't there a "comedy" board on USMB?

So why do conservatives suck so badly at comedy?

1. Butthurt isn't funny. Conservatives no longer see comedy as something that should be funny. They see it as a way to get revenge for all the imaginary wrongs they've suffered. And that's not funny.

2. Punching down isn't funny. Cruelty isn't funny. And that's what conservative comedy is based on.

3. To be funny, satire has to be based on reality. Because conservatives live in an alternate reality, their satire just looks stupid.

And that's why liberals dominate comedy.

There used to be good conservative comedy. Think of stuff like Jeff Foxworthy, or King of the Hill. Conservatives don't want to see that kind of funny comedy any more, so it's not being made. They only want "comedy" that helps them own the libs.

And as an answer to the surly "You liberals just don't understand comedy ... " replies coming, of course liberals understand conservative comedy, in the same way we understand the comedy of a 3-year-old boy telling toilet jokes. We just wonder why any adult would find either to be a knee-slapper.

That's fuckin' rich, your ilk would not not know humor if it jumped-up and bit you in the ass.....Anything your ilk think passes for humor is always mean-spirited and frankly, a bore.

In fact I'd go as far to say YOU are one of the most humorless, boorish, and mean-spirited posters on this board.

Neither Woke nor MAGA get comedy at all. The former cannot laugh at themselves, and the latter exists outside of reality.

Comedy hurts, according to a comedian of our era. Thomas Hardy said all comedy is tragedy. Both are correct.

I don't know the deep workings on this board. Seems that my memory says they did, or something equivalent. But I know one thing for sure: Woke libtards killed comedy and parody because just about everything they promote is a parody, a mockery of rational human behavior and just contrarian anarchy antithetic bullshit.
/——/ Have you ever listened to Fluffy (Gabriel Iglesias) He’s a politically incorrect stand up. In this routine he talks about Indians trying to rob a bank. Libs,prepare to be offended.

I don't know the deep workings on this board. Seems that my memory says they did, or something equivalent. But I know one thing for sure: Woke libtards killed comedy and parody because just about everything they promote is a parody, a mockery of rational human behavior and just contrarian anarchy antithetic bullshit.
All people are funny if you look hard enough. Painfully so.
The few exceptions tend to be predictable and ultra boring .
imho .

That's fuckin' rich, your ilk would not not know humor if it jumped-up and bit you in the ass.....Anything your ilk think passes for humor is always mean-spirited and frankly, a bore.

In fact I'd go as far to say YOU are one of the most humorless, boorish, and mean-spirited posters on this board.
Butthurt isn't funny.

Those three words pretty much cover every conservative response on this thread.

Forum List

Back