Why isn't the right talking about Mr. Trump's new toy?

The TelePrompter! Looks like every other pol now.

That's OK, hilary's new toy seems to be the blankie for her "scheduled rest period". Yeppers, she's fit as a fiddle!:eusa_whistle::laugh:

Are you a Hannity fan? Where are you getting the idea that she's not well?

Use google...there is plenty of sources

there are

Really......plenty of sources? Cite a few.

http://nypost.com/2015/09/22/hillary-is-dealing-with-mounting-health-issues-new-book-claims/

Dr. Drew Pinsky ‘gravely concerned’ about Hillary Clinton’s ‘1950-level’ health care

With the media dissecting, twisting and attacking every word Trump says, he is forced to do what he doesn't like to do. Stick to the script. However he will have no such restrictions during the debates.

In Dimondale, MI, he set a record for attendance in the sports arena. Unscripted I believe. Was hours late due to trip to Louisiana. They stayed and waited for hours to support him.

Unscripted? Are you blind and dumb?

Attendance means nothing. Really. Nothing.

Sure. Most of those people who waited for hours to hear Trump speak are going to vote for Hillary.

That's OK, hilary's new toy seems to be the blankie for her "scheduled rest
I don't recall very many people on the right claiming Trump was great public speaker as the left did with Obama. Obama can deliver a speech off the Teleprompter no question about that but without it he stammers and stutters and fumbles around and sounds pretty unimpressive like most politicians.

No, he doesn't. You can dial up ANY of his talks and speeches after ANY of the mass murders that have occurred on his watch and see for yourself, for starters. And on Tuesday make sure you see him in Louisiana when he visits the flooded areas and get back to us.

After the media completely butchering what he said, I don't see a problem with it. He has already proven he is capable of speaking well without it, as long as there are no idiots trying to twist his words completely out of context.

Let the scripted Hillary events with 10 people attendance continue in the mean time... Oh wait... she's having a rest. I suppose she isn't fit enough even for those.

"Speaking well"? I guess insulting everybody except his own family is considered "speaking well" on the far right.

Bush should have used a teleprompter more.

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

I like the one about women loving their gynecologists.
That's actually my favorite Bushism of all time.

“Too many OB/GYN’s aren’t able to practice their love with women all across the country.”

That was it! And Republicans voted for him twice! No wonder Trump thinks he can win

After the media completely butchering what he said, I don't see a problem with it. He has already proven he is capable of speaking well without it, as long as there are no idiots trying to twist his words completely out of context.

Let the scripted Hillary events with 10 people attendance continue in the mean time... Oh wait... she's having a rest. I suppose she isn't fit enough even for those.

"Speaking well"? I guess insulting everybody except his own family is considered "speaking well" on the far right.

Problem is that truth is insulting to the regressive libs, that's why they try to ban it and lie all the time.

Bush should have used a teleprompter more.

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

I like the one about women loving their gynecologists.
That's actually my favorite Bushism of all time.

“Too many OB/GYN’s aren’t able to practice their love with women all across the country.”

I miss that stupid sob ... he was worth at least one laugh per interview.

:laugh:

I don't recall very many people on the right claiming Trump was great public speaker as the left did with Obama. Obama can deliver a speech off the Teleprompter no question about that but without it he stammers and stutters and fumbles around and sounds pretty unimpressive like most politicians.

No, he doesn't. You can dial up ANY of his talks and speeches after ANY of the mass murders that have occurred on his watch and see for yourself, for starters. And on Tuesday make sure you see him in Louisiana when he visits the flooded areas and get back to us.
When he doesn't have the speech on a telepromter thats exactly what he does we have seen it over and over denying it wont change it but do so if it makes you feel better.

What the hell are you babbling about?

Forum List

Back