Why Isn't The Fence-jumper Allowed To Stay In The White House ?

This thread is your brain on ODS. Don't succumb to ODS. Seek help. It's out there.

This thread is your brain on ODS. Don't succumb to ODS. Seek help. It's out there.

Why do you hate our veterans?
Why did you vote for a guy who had our soldiers murdered? Not only my opinion but the opinion of a legendary prosecutor who put Charlie Manson in jail.
The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Why shouldn't this person, who entered the WH illegally, be allowed to stay when thousands upon thousands are entering our country illegally and are allowed to stay? This guy needs help, needs a place to stay, the WH is full of empty rooms, plenty of food, good docs are available.

I see no hate in this thread JED, just posters asking Obama to be more consistent that's all.

If the fence-jumper would have been black:

A. He would have been shot

B. He would have been told to use the back entrance

C. Obama would have invited him to dinner as long as he brought turnip greens

If Obama were a white president the fence-jumper:

A. Would have never made it to the front door

B. See A

C. See A

D. All of the above

When it comes down to it, isn't this undocumented visitor just coming out of the shadows like liberals want them to ?

Why did you vote for a guy who had our soldiers murdered? Not only my opinion but the opinion of a legendary prosecutor who put Charlie Manson in jail.
The prosecutor who put Manson in jail, should be executed for not getting him the death penalty. So your post is basically garbage.

Why shouldn't this person, who entered the WH illegally, be allowed to stay when thousands upon thousands are entering our country illegally and are allowed to stay? This guy needs help, needs a place to stay, the WH is full of empty rooms, plenty of food, good docs are available.

Why? Because those who most vociferously promote Open Borders live in gated communities or behind tall fences with security guards. There only contact with Latinos is when they have house cleaners and gardners on prem.

The prosecutor who put Manson in jail, should be executed for not getting him the death penalty. So your post is basically garbage.

He did but CA changed the law

Forum List

Back