Why isn't ISIS attacking Israel, no one attacks Israel, although its

[
If that is true, IsraelĀ“s leadership must be very stupid, donĀ“t you think?
But I donĀ“t think it is true, because even Hamas knows that our medias arenĀ“t reporting or report about IsraelĀ“s destruction of tunnels...

You mean like this CBS story:

TEL AVIV, Israel --
The Israeli Defense Force says 31 tunnels have been discovered since invading Gaza two weeks ago.

Hamas has built a maze of interconnected tunnels, thought to number in the hundreds, underneath Gaza to get around tight Israeli security. Some are big enough to drive a truck through.

Israel determined to destroy Gaza tunnel system - CBS News

How can you ignore thousands of rockets and mortars being fired from Palestinian controlled territory into Israel yet criticize Israel for trying to defend itself? What function do those rocket attacks have EXCEPT to prod Israel into responding militarily?
You know that somethingĀ“s wrong there.
If Israel wants to eliminate this threat, why isnĀ“t it moving in, then but randomly destroys civilian buildings instead. CanĀ“t the IDF move in and remove Hamas?

Wow, you are one of the most clueless people I've ever run across! How do you "remove" a foe that doesn't wear a uniform and fights from behind the cover of a civilian population? From time to time the IDF moves in and destroys targets that it has identified as things like rocket storage areas...rocket factories...and Hamas command centers. They don't "randomly" destroy civilian buildings.
The Hamas is invincible? WhatĀ“s next?

Interesting. Ignoring the opinions of you and Khaled Atallah, the actual UN report says Israel has been responding to Syrian violations of the Disengagement of Forces Agreement between Israel and Syria. It says nothing of al Nusra/al Qaeda:

"The Syrian armed forces continued to deploy personnel and equipment inside the area of separation...
... the presence of the Syrian armed forces and military equipment, as well as any other armed personnel and military equipment, is in violation of the Disengagement of Forces Agreement. As underscored by the Security Council in its resolution 2131 (2013), there should be no military activity of any kind in the area of separation."

United Nations Official Document
Yes it does. It is childish nonsense to deny it:
"UN observers in the Golan Heights meticulously detailed instances of contact between IDF soldiers and rebels, including Syrians being sent into Israel for medical treatment, and the transfer of items and containers, according to records maintained by the UN disengagement force in the Golan demilitarized zone.

The reports use ā€œarmed members of the oppositionā€ as a blanket term to describe rebel and jihadi groups operating against the Syrian government.

With the onset of the Syrian civil war in recent years, peacekeepers have been attacked multiple times by jihadist groups such as the al-Nusra Front, who have taken control of most of the Syrian side of the border."
UN Israel interacting with rebels on Syrian border The Times of Israel

Rebels can mean anyone opposed to Assad's governance. No where does the UN report stipulate Israeli aid to al Nusra Front or al Qaeda. Here is a BBC story of another Syrian who is neither al Nusra or al Qaeda yet has had contact with Israelis at that border:
Israeli hospital rebuilds injured Syrian man s face - BBC News
What bullshit. You know that. Everybody knows its Al Nusra (Qaeda). Read the article again.
I have enough of that shit. If Al-Qaeda is rebels for you, stay in your own truth but donĀ“t bother others with that nonsense.

Interesting. Ignoring the opinions of you and Khaled Atallah, the actual UN report says Israel has been responding to Syrian violations of the Disengagement of Forces Agreement between Israel and Syria. It says nothing of al Nusra/al Qaeda:

"The Syrian armed forces continued to deploy personnel and equipment inside the area of separation...
... the presence of the Syrian armed forces and military equipment, as well as any other armed personnel and military equipment, is in violation of the Disengagement of Forces Agreement. As underscored by the Security Council in its resolution 2131 (2013), there should be no military activity of any kind in the area of separation."

"UN observers in the Golan Heights meticulously detailed instances of contact between IDF soldiers and rebels, including Syrians being sent into Israel for medical treatment, and the transfer of items and containers, according to records maintained by the UN disengagement force in the Golan demilitarized zone.

The reports use ā€œarmed members of the oppositionā€ as a blanket term to describe rebel and jihadi groups operating against the Syrian government.

With the onset of the Syrian civil war in recent years, peacekeepers have been attacked multiple times by jihadist groups such as the al-Nusra Front, who have taken control of most of the Syrian side of the border."

Rebels can mean anyone opposed to Assad's governance. No where does the UN report stipulate Israeli aid to al Nusra Front or al Qaeda. Here is a BBC story of another Syrian who is neither al Nusra or al Qaeda yet has had contact with Israelis at that border:
What bullshit. You know that. Everybody knows its Al Nusra (Qaeda). Read the article again.
I have enough of that shit. If Al-Qaeda is rebels for you, stay in your own truth but donĀ“t bother others with that nonsense.

You clearly have no idea what everybody knows but rather only what you choose to believe. Instead of worshipping the opinion of the article's author - Kahled Atallah - I read the UN report he based it on. It neither says nor infers any Israeli cooperation with al Nusra or al Qaeda which, BTW, wouldn't bother me a lick as long as it kept the conflict simmering. Hopefully the Obama administration feels as I do and acts accordingly.
So have you any idea who Kahled Atallah even is?

You clearly have no idea what everybody knows but rather only what you choose to believe. Instead of worshipping the opinion of the article's author - Kahled Atallah - I read the UN report he based it on. It neither says nor infers any Israeli cooperation with al Nusra or al Qaeda which, BTW, wouldn't bother me a lick as long as it kept the conflict simmering. Hopefully the Obama administration feels as I do and acts accordingly.

right----Israel is giving medical care to Syrians found lying in the mud of the Golan Heights------thanks for the
"HEADS UP" captain blei

Yup ... just like the UN report there is not a word in that ToI story about your claim of Israeli aid to al Nusra or al Qaeda but I did find this in the article:
Since last year, more than 700 wounded Syrians have been treated in Israeli hospitals via the Syria-Israel border crossing.
So I take it you know nothing about Kahled Atallah whose opinion you worship. I am not surprised by your choice of hateful camel crap. Try the truth sometime:

Israeli hospital cares for Syrian children - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East

Yup ... just like the UN report there is not a word in that ToI story about your claim of Israeli aid to al Nusra or al Qaeda but I did find this in the article:
Since last year, more than 700 wounded Syrians have been treated in Israeli hospitals via the Syria-Israel border crossing.
So I take it you know nothing about Kahled Atallah whose opinion you worship. I am not surprised by your choice of hateful camel crap. Try the truth sometime:

Israeli hospital cares for Syrian children - Al-Monitor the Pulse of the Middle East
It is enough now. I have no time for your warped version of the truth.

"The reports use ā€œarmed members of the oppositionā€ as a blanket term to describe rebel and jihadi groups operating against the Syrian government."

It is enough now. I have no time for your warped version of the truth.

:lmao:

How can you ignore thousands of rockets and mortars being fired from Palestinian controlled territory into Israel yet criticize Israel for trying to defend itself? What function do those rocket attacks have EXCEPT to prod Israel into responding militarily?
If Israel wants to eliminate this threat, why isnĀ“t it moving in, then but randomly destroys civilian buildings instead. CanĀ“t the IDF move in and remove Hamas?

Wow, you are one of the most clueless people I've ever run across! How do you "remove" a foe that doesn't wear a uniform and fights from behind the cover of a civilian population? From time to time the IDF moves in and destroys targets that it has identified as things like rocket storage areas...rocket factories...and Hamas command centers. They don't "randomly" destroy civilian buildings.

Invincible? Hardly! Hamas is one of the more cowardly groups out there. They are the opposite of "invincible". They hide behind women and children to launch rocket attacks and send their impressionable youth out with suicide vests to kill as many Israelis as they can.

What's next? Bigger rockets with deadlier payloads. More deaths of Israeli civilians and more retaliatory strikes in return. All of which will do NOTHING to make the everyday Palestinian any better off.

[
But I donĀ“t think it is true, because even Hamas knows that our medias arenĀ“t reporting or report about IsraelĀ“s destruction of tunnels...

TEL AVIV, Israel --
The Israeli Defense Force says 31 tunnels have been discovered since invading Gaza two weeks ago.

Hamas has built a maze of interconnected tunnels, thought to number in the hundreds, underneath Gaza to get around tight Israeli security. Some are big enough to drive a truck through.

amazingly----the Gazans are incapable of digging a little hole in the ground bomb shelter for their kids.
ANYONE remember those little bomb shelters people were digging in their back yards circa 1960? The required equiptment was a large soup spoon and a
contrived scrap metal ---rolled up thing to make
an air pipe------sticking up

Invincible? Hardly! Hamas is one of the more cowardly groups out there. They are the opposite of "invincible". They hide behind women and children to launch rocket attacks and send their impressionable youth out with suicide vests to kill as many Israelis as they can.

What's next? Bigger rockets with deadlier payloads. More deaths of Israeli civilians and more retaliatory strikes in return. All of which will do NOTHING to make the everyday Palestinian any better off.
There are rumors that Israel took part in the creation of Hamas. It can be doubted that the Israeli government wants to get rid of them.

[

TEL AVIV, Israel --

amazingly----the Gazans are incapable of digging a little hole in the ground bomb shelter for their kids.
ANYONE remember those little bomb shelters people were digging in their back yards circa 1960? The required equiptment was a large soup spoon and a

There are rumors that Israel took part in the creation of Hamas. It can be doubted that the Israeli government wants to get rid of them.

Congratulations! You're now no longer one of the most clueless people here...you're THE MOST CLUELESS PERSON HERE!

Congratulations! You're now no longer one of the most clueless people here...you're THE MOST CLUELESS PERSON HERE!
lol
How Israel helped create Hamas - The Washington Post

[

TEL AVIV, Israel --

That idiot is almost as big a moron as Barry! I suppose the tunnels going from Gaza into Israel are for "economic" reasons as well? Those are built with the sole intention of attacking Israel. Duh?

have we gotten anywhere on the GREAT MYSTERY----
****WHY DOES ISIS NOT ATTACK ISRAEL*****
has anyone contacted

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Ų„ŲØŲ±Ų§Ł‡ŁŠŁ… Ų¹ŁˆŲ§Ų¶ Ų„ŲØŲ±Ų§Ł‡ŁŠŁ… Ų¹Ł„ŁŠ Ł…Ų­Ł…ŲÆ Ų§Ł„ŲØŲÆŲ±ŁŠ Ų§Ł„Ų³Ų§Ł…Ų±Ų§Ų¦ŁŠā€Ž
Born Ibrahim Awwad Ibrahim Ali Muhammad al-Badri al-Samarrai[8]

Caliph IbrahimAbu Du'a[9] LEADER of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
of the very noble Jamaat Jaysh Ahl al-Sunnah wa-l-Jamaah
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (Arabic: Ų£ŲØŁˆ ŲØŁƒŲ± Ų§Ł„ŲØŲŗŲÆŲ§ŲÆŁŠā€Ž, Ź¾abÅ« bakri l-baįø”dādÄ«)[1][10][11] or Abu Du'a,[9] (Ų£ŲØŁˆ ŲÆŲ¹Ų§Ų”, Ź¾abÅ« duŹæāŹ¾) alternatively called Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi al-Husseini al-Qurashi[12] (Ų£ŲØŁˆ ŲØŁƒŲ± Ų§Ł„ŲØŲŗŲÆŲ§ŲÆŁŠ Ų§Ł„Ų­Ų³ŁŠŁ†ŁŠ Ų§Ł„Ł‡Ų§Ų“Ł…ŁŠ Ų§Ł„Ł‚Ų±Ų“ŁŠ, Ź¾abÅ« bakri l-baįø”dādÄ« l-įø„usaynÄ« l-hāŔimÄ« l-quraŔī) and known to his supporters as Amir al-Mu'minin or Caliph Ibrahim (Ų®ŁŽŁ„ŁŁŠŁŁŽŲ©Ł Ų„ŁŲØŁ’Ų±ŁŽŲ§Ł‡ŁŁŠŁ… įøµalÄ«fatu Ź¾ibrāhÄ«m;[1] born as Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim al-Badri),

ETC ETC ETC

OF ALL PEOPLE THE BIG BAD BHAG DADDY
would know------he talks to allah in the sky

lol
How Israel helped create Hamas - The Washington Post

Hamas was supposed to be a SOCIAL SERVICES
ORGANIZATION-----TALIBAN WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FREEDOM FIGHTERS----what you have demonstrated CAPTAIN BLEI----is ----Islamic organaizations stab their benefactors in the back

Forum List

Back