Why isn't Bin Laden wanted for 9-11?

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

From the OP's link.
You want people to assume that means 9-11? Bullshit, Put the fuckin charge on the goddamn wanted poster, show some fuckin evidence he was responsible and this country went to war for the right reason and 9-11 wasn't a ruse to further advance the NWO. Otherwise I am not buying the official Gov story.You all can keep on smoking the crap they put in your pipe, not me.

let me get this straight..... you dont believe the government unless the government prints new posters.... then you will believe them?!! :lol:

and you are accusing who of smoking shit?!! :cuckoo:
Perhaps if the FBI would have showed on it's wanted poster that he was indeed wanted for the terrorist attack of 9-11, I might have deemed it more believable. Wouldn't you?

You want people to assume that means 9-11? Bullshit, Put the fuckin charge on the goddamn wanted poster, show some fuckin evidence he was responsible and this country went to war for the right reason and 9-11 wasn't a ruse to further advance the NWO. Otherwise I am not buying the official Gov story.You all can keep on smoking the crap they put in your pipe, not me.

let me get this straight..... you dont believe the government unless the government prints new posters.... then you will believe them?!! :lol:

Perhaps if the FBI would have showed on it's wanted poster that he was indeed wanted for the terrorist attack of 9-11, I might have deemed it more believable. Wouldn't you?

believable to who?
people that think he was behind the bombing of the embassy in kenya?
people that think he was behind tanzania?
people that think he was behind truck bombing at Khobar Towers barracks in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, killed 19 Americans??
people that think he was behind plot to bomb millennium celebrations in Seattle foiled when customs agents arrest an Algerian smuggling explosives into the U.S.??
people that think he was behind bombing of the USS Cole in port in Yemen; 17 U.S. sailors killed??
people that think he was behind the shoe bomb on flight from Paris to Miami??
people that think he was behind the explosion at historic synagogue in Tunisia left 21 dead, including 11 German tourists??
people that think he was behind car bomb outside hotel in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 14, including 11 French citizens??
people that think he was behind the bomb outside American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 12??
people that think he was behind the nightclub bombings in Bali, Indonesia, killed 202, mostly Australian citizens??
people that think he was behind the attack on a hotel in Mombasa, Kenya, killed 16??
people that think he was behind the at housing compounds for Westerners in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia??
people that think he was behind the suicide car-bomb killed 12, injured 150 at Marriott Hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia??
people that think he was behind the truck bombs detonated at London bank and British consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, killing 26??
people that think he was behind the car bomb outside the Australian embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia, killed 9??
people that think he was behind the car bomb and a rocket strike at the U.S. embassy in Yemen as staff arrived to work, killing 16 people, including 4 civilians??

or would it make it more believable to you stupid fucks that think that despite all the attacks i just listed it was really AMERICA that attacked itself on 9/11?? :cuckoo:

what a bunch of fucking morons!!! :lol:

believable to who?
people that think he was behind the bombing of the embassy in kenya?
people that think he was behind tanzania?
people that think he was behind truck bombing at Khobar Towers barracks in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, killed 19 Americans??
people that think he was behind plot to bomb millennium celebrations in Seattle foiled when customs agents arrest an Algerian smuggling explosives into the U.S.??
people that think he was behind bombing of the USS Cole in port in Yemen; 17 U.S. sailors killed??
people that think he was behind the shoe bomb on flight from Paris to Miami??
people that think he was behind the explosion at historic synagogue in Tunisia left 21 dead, including 11 German tourists??
people that think he was behind car bomb outside hotel in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 14, including 11 French citizens??
people that think he was behind the bomb outside American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 12??
people that think he was behind the nightclub bombings in Bali, Indonesia, killed 202, mostly Australian citizens??
people that think he was behind the attack on a hotel in Mombasa, Kenya, killed 16??
people that think he was behind the at housing compounds for Westerners in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia??
people that think he was behind the suicide car-bomb killed 12, injured 150 at Marriott Hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia??
people that think he was behind the truck bombs detonated at London bank and British consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, killing 26??
people that think he was behind the car bomb outside the Australian embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia, killed 9??
people that think he was behind the car bomb and a rocket strike at the U.S. embassy in Yemen as staff arrived to work, killing 16 people, including 4 civilians??

or would it make it more believable to you stupid fucks that think that despite all the attacks i just listed it was really AMERICA that attacked itself on 9/11?? :cuckoo:

what a bunch of fucking morons!!! :lol:
Yeah, from what Im researching, It looks like we have not been told the truth. Especially since I just found out that OBL, and his family are tight with the the Bushs. I appreciate your responses to what I've posted tho, but just to clarify things a bit, do you believe that the official 9-11 story as has been told to us in the media, is true and correct, and that we we shouldn't question it?

Yeah, from what Im researching, It looks like we have not been told the truth. Especially since I just found out that OBL, and his family are tight with the the Bushs. I appreciate your responses to what I've posted tho, but just to clarify things a bit, do you believe that the official 9-11 story as has been told to us in the media, is true and correct, and that we we shouldn't question it?

question it all you like, of course. let me know if you find anything major wrong with the 9/11 commission's findings and try to have some facts to back it up please.

and make sure they are actual facts, not something like a rumor that OBL and the Bush's are hanging out and exchanging christmas cards. :eusa_angel:

question it all you like, of course. let me know if you find anything major wrong with the 9/11 commission's findings and try to have some facts to back it up please.

and make sure they are actual facts, not something like a rumor that OBL and the Bush's are hanging out and exchanging christmas cards. :eusa_angel:
I sure will, but you still haven't answered my question, that is, do you believe that the official 9-11 story as has been told to us in the media, is true and correct, and that we we shouldn't question it?

I sure will, but you still haven't answered my question, that is, do you believe that the official 9-11 story as has been told to us in the media, is true and correct, and that we we shouldn't question it?
on the major points, yes
on some small details, no
there were failures in the government to protect the citizens
those were not all disclosed
some, i can see not disclosing because it would tell the enemy what all our weaknesses were

btw, for the Id-Eots, these are MY opinions, thus i dont need to back them up with links to someone elses opinions to make them valid for YOU or for anyone else

Last edited:

i did answer your question, i thought. its fine to question all you like. i havent seen any good evidence that the version of events the media and government have given us are not true. in fact, it seems most twoofers seem to have one standard for evidence presented by the government and the media and an extremely different and extremely low standard regarding evidence presented in youtube videos and other unreliable sources as long as they are critical of the government.

He never bought the towers you dumbass. The best way to respond to accusations that Silverstein was a conspirator is to get informed and argue from known facts--like the fact he never out bid Vornado--instead of spreading a lot of false information.

Semantics and nit-picking. That's all you got.

Of course, you avoid the issue, but that's what I'd do if I were you.

In retrospect, the funniest thing ever said in the eots zone is when you said that you were "just asking questions."

Lol.....semantics? You dumbfucking arrogant cuntrag. You claimed Silverstein outbid Vornado, tried to use a stupid wapedia link to back that up, and when it's proven Silverstein did not out bid, it suddenly becomes "nitpicking." Strange how it was important when you thought you knew what you were talking about.....

USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

From the OP's link.

You just helped prove there is no evidence against BL for 9E. The bright pretty colors may score points with your grammar teacher but out here it doesn't help much.

i did answer your question, i thought. its fine to question all you like. i havent seen any good evidence that the version of events the media and government have given us are not true. in fact, it seems most twoofers seem to have one standard for evidence presented by the government and the media and an extremely different and extremely low standard regarding evidence presented in youtube videos and other unreliable sources as long as they are critical of the government.

Lol....you can't even fake taking a half hearted drunken one eye open look at the evidence and your claim about "standards" is pretty fucking funny. You people are good for a little laugh but that's about it.

on the major points, yes
some, i can see not disclosing because it would tell the enemy what all our weaknesses were

btw, for the Id-Eots, these are MY opinions, thus i dont need to back them up with links to someone elses opinions to make them valid for YOU or for anyone else

Lol.....only a noob would be foolish enough to ask you to support your claims you dumbass coward.

on the major points, yes

Lol.....only a noob would be foolish enough to ask you to support your claims you dumbass coward.
only a total fucking dumbass would think i made any claims

on the major points, yes

Isn't time for you to whine some more with neg reps? It's been a whole two hours since you left another love note for me. That's all you ever do.

Isn't time for you to whine some more with neg reps? It's been a whole two hours since you left another love note for me. That's all you ever do.
thus showing what a fucking IDIOT you are

trust me, if it was possible to neg rep you assholes over and over i would make it my hourly task to do it to you fucking troofers as much as was possible

trust me, if it was possible to neg rep you assholes over and over i would make it my hourly task to do it to you fucking troofers as much as was possible

I appreciate your admission you're so fucking pathetic you center your life around the neg rep button. No wonder you're so grossly ignorant about 9E.

I appreciate your admission you're so fucking pathetic you center your life around the neg rep button. No wonder you're so grossly ignorant about 9E.
and you didnt get it right again
you are just too fucking stupid to understand

There isn't much to understand. Anyone can see you use the neg rep out of childish frustration for your inability to debate 9E. Since you can't beat people down with your brain you try to compensate with other means.

The CIA needs to take my advise and troll an American, lesbian, Jewish, feminist, lapsed Shia muslim across the Pakistani talk shows.

Operation 'If you bait Osama he will come" must commence.

There isn't much to understand. Anyone can see you use the neg rep out of childish frustration for your inability to debate 9E. Since you can't beat people down with your brain you try to compensate with other means.
wrong again, dipshit, i use the rep system as a peer review system like it was meant to be
and i neg rep dipshits like you because you are dipshits

Forum List

Back