Why is there no movie , true movie about the Jew/Roman war or Kitos

I think its essential to show the world what happens when Jews are forced by Christians to become atheists.

Wasn't there a movie about the Roman siege of Masada or something? Frankly, a movie about a large Imperial legion crushing a bunch of revolting shepherds and priests would be boring in the extreme.

yes----that event was made into a movie. ---
There are lots of movies ---but not a movie
about EVERY EVENT IN HISTORY. Our poor penny seems to see some sort of
CONSPIRATORIAL reason for a lack of
movies on some of the Jewish resistence to
roman oppression in various parts of the
roman empire. -------sorta SPARTACUS
like events with jews replacing Kirk Douglas and Jean Simmons

Kingdom of Heaven, Orlando Bloom
The Pillars of the Earth
Troy with Brad Pitt
Alexander with Farrell.
Why no War of the Jews

I never heard of the event "WAR OF THE JEWS" Are you referring to the massive work of Josephus Flavius. It is a kind of historic account of jews in the era of the Roman empire. There are lots of movies
about that era. The era involved roman
barbarity against LOTS OF PEOPLE ----I have never seen a movie devoted to Roman oppression of the people of Britain----or Gaul---SPECIFICALLY. Most of the movies at the time of Roman oppression and resistence involve Christians. LOTS AND LOTS of Christians being eaten by lions

Yes I have never see the a real war movie of that time. I am talking the first century, we know from history, the jews themselves were fighting civil wars, the destruction of the temple in 70ad. They could also get into the kitos war. I imagine it would be bias though.

I think its essential to show the world what happens when Jews are forced by Christians to become atheists.

Wasn't there a movie about the Roman siege of Masada or something? Frankly, a movie about a large Imperial legion crushing a bunch of revolting shepherds and priests would be boring in the extreme.

The Pillars of the Earth
Troy with Brad Pitt
Alexander with Farrell.
Why no War of the Jews

I never heard of the event "WAR OF THE JEWS" Are you referring to the massive work of Josephus Flavius. It is a kind of historic account of jews in the era of the Roman empire. There are lots of movies
barbarity against LOTS OF PEOPLE ----I have never seen a movie devoted to Roman oppression of the people of Britain----or Gaul---SPECIFICALLY. Most of the movies at the time of Roman oppression and resistence involve Christians. LOTS AND LOTS of Christians being eaten by lions

Yes I have never see the a real war movie of that time. I am talking the first century, we know from history, the jews themselves were fighting civil wars, the destruction of the temple in 70ad. They could also get into the kitos war. I imagine it would be bias though.

try to fix your post so that it makes sense in English. Your first sentence is gibberish. As to the "first century" I assume you mean----the first century CE. The Destruction of the Temple in 70 AD was a roman attack ---not a
civil war. There was some strife between various factions of Jews at that time---but nothing that could be remotely called "civil war"

The Pillars of the Earth
Troy with Brad Pitt
Alexander with Farrell.
Why no War of the Jews

You are referring to Hellenistic "Jews".
They wanted to assimilate into Greek and Roman society.
Today they called agnostic or atheist.

The Pillars of the Earth
Troy with Brad Pitt
Alexander with Farrell.
Why no War of the Jews

I do not think that Penelope actually has any idea as to what she is "referring" It IS true, of course----that there was some strife between jews willing to assimilate into "ROMAN CULTURE"------or----'greek culture' to a MORE OR LESS extent but
it was hardly a civil war.--------I am not suggesting that there was absolutely no
violence-----just very little----extremely little---nothing even close to the stuff that went on between protestants and catholics-----far and away --NOT CLOSE> Josephus HIMSELF----counseled something like temporary accommodation------and was reviled as a
TRAITOR for awhile. The disputes between the most "zealous" and the "accommodators" has been going on for some 2500 years with almost no bloodshed

The Pillars of the Earth
Troy with Brad Pitt
Alexander with Farrell.
Why no War of the Jews

I do not think that Penelope actually has any idea as to what she is "referring" It IS true, of course----that there was some strife between jews willing to assimilate into "ROMAN CULTURE"------or----'greek culture' to a MORE OR LESS extent but
it was hardly a civil war.--------I am not suggesting that there was absolutely no
violence-----just very little----extremely little---nothing even close to the stuff that went on between protestants and catholics-----far and away --NOT CLOSE> Josephus HIMSELF----counseled something like temporary accommodation------and was reviled as a
TRAITOR for awhile. The disputes between the most "zealous" and the "accommodators" has been going on for some 2500 years with almost no bloodshed

Penelope has a psychotic need to believe that Jewish Jews are murderers.
She can't handle the fact that when oppressed some Jews either drop religion or adopt the religion of their oppressors and then become aggressive.

Last edited:
The Pillars of the Earth
Troy with Brad Pitt
Alexander with Farrell.
Why no War of the Jews

Penelope has a psychotic need to believe that Jewish Jews are murderers.
She can't handle the fact that oppressed some Jews either drop religion or adopt the religion of their oppressors and then become aggressive.

it is a very interesting form of PROJECTION.
One of the most cited instances of PROJECTION is the Christian story of the
crucifixion of Jesus. It is a fact that romans
considered executions to be spectator sports.
In fact----executions were spectator sports
thru out Christian Europe and EVEN IN
CHRISTIAN AMERICAS. Thus for the past
2000 years the Christian (aka holy roman empire) account of the crucifixion of Jesus
includes CHEERING SPECTATORS. Historically-------it did not happen. Crucifixtions were down-----DOWN THE ROAD-----out of the sight of the people of
Jerusalem because the romans understood that the jews of Jerusalem considered them
to be INCIDENTS OF ROMAN OPPRESSION-------and likely to result in insurrection. The roman account -----is a ROMAN PROJECTION OF ROMAN CULTURE UPON JEWS

Why only WWII or Vietnam wars on TV.

There is an overabundance of archival footage from those conflicts.

brulee-----do not resort to logic-----you are addressing penny. Long ago----I learned thru experience----YOU CANNOT LOGICALLY REFUTE THE DELUSIONS OF A PSYCHOTIC. Of course there is a tendency to try to TALK THE NUT out of it. ---it never
works

brulee-----do not resort to logic-----you are addressing penny. Long ago----I learned thru experience----YOU CANNOT LOGICALLY REFUTE THE DELUSIONS OF A PSYCHOTIC. Of course there is a tendency to try to TALK THE NUT out of it. ---it never
works
The last sentence had me shaking my head. Thought it was worth a shot though.:)

"Of course Germany and Japan are always the bad guys."

works

your post intrigues me---but I am not sure
of to what "the last sentence" refers----Please let me know? As to penny-----she is a person with a POV-----and imagines she has some "DATA" to support her islamo Nazism.
Josephus was a jewish leader in the anti-rome rebellion-----he was eventually captured and enslaved----some of his colleagues committed suicide----but he decided to "cooperate" and undertook to write THE HISTORY OF JEWS --during that time. He did his writing whilst in
the control of Rome. He describes some of
the violent rebellions against rome by jews in a manner that would not AGRAVATE them and keep him alive. Thus the jewish refuseniks were described as violent----that's the part Penelope likes. There are also parts of the writings of Josephus that Penelope likely does not LIKE at all

works

of to what "the last sentence" refers----Please let me know? As to penny-----she is a person with a POV-----and imagines she has some "DATA" to support her islamo Nazism.
Josephus was a jewish leader in the anti-rome rebellion-----he was eventually captured and enslaved----some of his colleagues committed suicide----but he decided to "cooperate" and undertook to write THE HISTORY OF JEWS --during that time. He did his writing whilst in
the violent rebellions against rome by jews in a manner that would not AGRAVATE them and keep him alive. Thus the jewish refuseniks were described as violent----that's the part Penelope likes. There are also parts of the writings of Josephus that Penelope likely does not LIKE at all
The last sentence of the OP. "Of course Germany and Japan are always the bad guys." Pretty sure the people running human experiments, pillaging cities, gassing and burning minorities in ovens are always gonna be the "bad guys."

works

The last sentence of the OP. "Of course Germany and Japan are always the bad guys." Pretty sure the people running human experiments, pillaging cities, gassing and burning minorities in ovens are always gonna be the "bad guys."

POV-----not for everyone.

Forum List

Back