Why is the South such an embarrassment?

The South isn't all bad. There are still many old school courteous folks there. More so than in places in the Northeast. I enjoyed some of my time living in the South. But i gotta admit, there are still too many camo-wearing, gun-obsessed, sister-fucking, Walmart-shopping, white racists, for my taste.
Lol, is that so?

Then name me one camo-wearing, gun-obsessed, sister-fucking, Walmart-shopping, white racist, liar.

Too many to count in the South. Accepted norms there. They are pretty much backwards kooks. But they make up much of the Republican Party Base. The Party can't survive without their votes.
That's why northerners move here to get away from people like yourself?

The South isn't all bad. There are still many old school courteous folks there. More so than in places in the Northeast. I enjoyed some of my time living in the South. But i gotta admit, there are still too many camo-wearing, gun-obsessed, sister-fucking, Walmart-shopping, white racists, for my taste.
There is a father and daughter in new jersey that want to marry and have children. So , what's your point?

Don't get me goin on New Jersey. But hey, i did enjoy some of my time in the South. Like i said, there are still some old school courteous folks there. They don't believe in rudeness. I respect that.

But in the end, i can't handle the camo-wearing, gun-obsessed, Walmart-lovin, racists. Those folks are just way too backwards and loony. But i do understand the Republican Party needs em to survive. That's just reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, is that so?

Then name me one camo-wearing, gun-obsessed, sister-fucking, Walmart-shopping, white racist, liar.

Too many to count in the South. Accepted norms there. They are pretty much backwards kooks. But they make up much of the Republican Party Base. The Party can't survive without their votes.

Yup, another Northern Yankee invasion takeover. That may result in the taming of the wild camo-wearing Walmart-lovin savages. But i won't be returning to the South. They craaazy redneck mofos down there.

But in the end, i can't handle the camo-wearing, gun-obsessed, Walmart-lovin, racist, sister-fuckers. Those folks are just way too backwards and loony. But i do understand the Republican Party needs em to survive. That's just reality.

No the reality is that you are a low life scum shit-4-brains.

Too bad you didnt hate every minute you spent in the South as now there might be a remote chance you will return.

Welcome to my ignore list, moron.

Last edited:
Lol, is that so?

Yup, another Northern Yankee invasion takeover. That may result in the taming of the wild camo-wearing Walmart-lovin savages. But i won't be returning to the South. They craaazy redneck mofos down there.
Best thing I have read all day.

But in the end, i can't handle the camo-wearing, gun-obsessed, Walmart-lovin, racist, sister-fuckers. Those folks are just way too backwards and loony. But i do understand the Republican Party needs em to survive. That's just reality.

Too bad you didnt hate ever minute you spent in the South as now there might be a remote chance you will return.

No worries, i won't be returning to the South. Ain't into it. Too many camo-wearing Walmart-lovin racist fat asses for my liking.

Lol, is that so?

Yes, we are a backwards bunch. We have Cape Kennedy, the Stennis Space Center, NASA at Houston, Redstone Arsenal at Huntsville, etc.

It comes right down to an ol' suth'n sayin'
If you can't fuck yer cousin who can ya fuck ?
No, that is a Yankee saying.

This is why there is such a stigma against Yankee girls that are still virgin, 'If her family wont do her, then why would we pass her around?'

,,,The South did not start the Civil War, the North did. Read up on the Norths refusal to transfer their military bases over to the south and the one at Pensecola firing on a civilian delegation to emphasize their 'NO!'
Incorrect.

The South started the Civil War by (1) attempting to secede from the Union, then (2) attacking and seizing Federal property in pursuit of that secession.

War began the moment that (1) was accomplished.

Too bad you didnt hate ever minute you spent in the South as now there might be a remote chance you will return.

No worries, i won't be returning to the South. Ain't into it. Too many camo-wearing Walmart-lovin racist fat asses for my liking.

By all means, move to Chicago, Baltimore, and Missouri and join one of the many gangs there and live to the ripe old age of 18.

Lol, is that so?

Yes, we are a backwards bunch. We have Cape Kennedy, the Stennis Space Center, NASA at Houston, Redstone Arsenal at Huntsville, etc.

Ha, are you seriously giving camo-wearing sister-fucking redneck dude credit for all that? Come on man. :laugh:

Incorrect.

The South started the Civil War by (1) attempting to secede from the Union, then (2) attacking and seizing Federal property in pursuit of that secession.

Nonsense. Lincoln did not start gearing up for war until the South declared itself a free trade zone. And the fighting started when federal troops fired on civilians at Pensecola.

You have been fed a pack of lies on the Civil War since childhood.

original.jpg

Do these people like being poor?

Is the GOP in love with poverty?

To the GOP is the ideal American fat, dumb, and poor?
The south is still butt sore from the civil war then equal rights.

The South apparently is still not done fighting the Civil War, at least let them get to prohibition in the timeline to start expecting them to think as modern Americans.

You are an absolute Fool. Why don't you get out of the house and away from USMB and visit the South. Florida just overtook New York as third in the nation in population. We have a whole lot better way of life than most folks in the North. That's why they all move here when they retire. We are able to spend much of our time outdoors engaging in outdoor pursuits. Atlanta, Ga is one of the most beautiful of modern cities and headquarters to many national and international companies. Most of the South is booming compared to the North and is attracting many northern companies. You are a prejudiced and ignorant bigot.

So you take everything too seriously or you don't recognize satire? Or you are an ad writer for the Georgia tourist bureau? lol

Relax Kanye.

Actually I'm not from Georgia. I live in a town that is much better and more beautiful than Atlanta. Pensacola, FL is the South's best kept secret. My own home is only on a 1/2 acre of ground which is really small but I can still walk around my home. You northern folks are packed like sardines.

The South did not start the Civil War, the North did. Read up on the Norths refusal to transfer their military bases over to the south and the one at Pensecola firing on a civilian delegation to emphasize their 'NO!'

Say what?? thats an interesting take on history. You need to set straight all those sources that come up on Google when you ask Google; when did the civil war start. The ones I read has the attack on Ft Sumter as the start.

Now one person says the real start of the war was the Battle of Bull Run.

This author said that when the firing on Ft Sumter took place, that neither side could field an Army big enough to make war.

Lincoln initially asked for 75k troops. Davis started calling up state militias.

There was also the problem of some southern states not having joined the Confederacy at the time Ft Sumter was shelled. Virginia was one of them and Lincoln was hesitant to provoke Va. in case they would choose to stay in the Union.

I had never read the above before.

Didnt see anything about Flordia being the location of the start of the civil war..

Didnt read where the North started the war at all. Nor do I recall anyone ever claiming the Civil War started in Flordia by the North.

So I got to say, unless you got some REAL STRONG other evidence, I gotta go with the consenus idea of when and how the Civil War started.

BTW. Why would the North think it a good idea to transfer military bases over to the South. Of course they wouldnt have done that. Would you have?

,,,The South did not start the Civil War, the North did. Read up on the Norths refusal to transfer their military bases over to the south and the one at Pensecola firing on a civilian delegation to emphasize their 'NO!'
Incorrect.

And we saw what that got. Thanks yankees! The south should have been able to secede without bloodshed. technology would have reunited the states in short order. Machines did away with much manual labor, the north needed the southern resources and the south needed the northern industries. Instead, it will forever be a horrible stain on this nation.

The South apparently is still not done fighting the Civil War, at least let them get to prohibition in the timeline to start expecting them to think as modern Americans.

You are an absolute Fool. Why don't you get out of the house and away from USMB and visit the South. Florida just overtook New York as third in the nation in population. We have a whole lot better way of life than most folks in the North. That's why they all move here when they retire. We are able to spend much of our time outdoors engaging in outdoor pursuits. Atlanta, Ga is one of the most beautiful of modern cities and headquarters to many national and international companies. Most of the South is booming compared to the North and is attracting many northern companies. You are a prejudiced and ignorant bigot.

You say this even as the statistics point to the exact opposite...

Forum List

Back