Why Is The Right Wing Spewing That The Polls Are All Wrong...Except Rasmussen?

They are doing it for one of 3 reasons:

1. They really are that stupid.

2. They know it's bullshit, but it makes them feel better to pretend.

3. They know it's bullshit, but they enjoy the annoyance it creates.

Hmmm...you may be on to something there.

Here's how I'd break your answer down...

1. About 50 percent of them, you know, the low-information voters of the Deep South
2. 10% - 15%, which include all the elites and pundits on da teevee.
3. 25% - 35%, they feel they are in a war against "Libruls" and find some joy in that nonsense.

I dont necessarily agree with you on this..

However, I admire the way you presented it and broke it down.

It is head and shoulders more mature than what you quoted.

Fuck the fuck off, fuckwad.

They are doing it for one of 3 reasons:

1. They really are that stupid.

2. They know it's bullshit, but it makes them feel better to pretend.

3. They know it's bullshit, but they enjoy the annoyance it creates.

1. About 50 percent of them, you know, the low-information voters of the Deep South
3. 25% - 35%, they feel they are in a war against "Libruls" and find some joy in that nonsense.

There's a weird, mass obsessive/compulsive behaviour on the Right where they feel this need to take any piece of bad news, i.e., bad for conservatives, and come up with some sort of rewrite that makes the bad good away.

And there is a weird, mass obsessive/compulsive behavior on the left where they feel that no matter how controversial something Mr. Obama does may be, they come up with siome off beat rationalization that not only makes them feel better...but makes Obama look even better than he already does.

To be frank...its kind of scary.

I dont necessarily agree with you on this..

However, I admire the way you presented it and broke it down.

It is head and shoulders more mature than what you quoted.

Fuck the fuck off, fuckwad.

wow. Calm down. Didnt mean to strike a nerve like that.

Ok. I will fuck off. Sorry I angered you like that.

Are they that desperate? That naive? That ignorant? That much in the bubble?

Are they punch-drunk on the Kool-Aid?

I mean, this is ridiculous now.

What. Is. The problem...............................??

Anyone who believes the lamestream media is honest is terminally gullible. Most polls are conducted by leftwing media outlets, or they are conducted by academia, which is even worse.

WTF are you talking about dude??!?!

"Why do I care?"

I care because they are SPEWING LIES to the gen pop.

That's why.

Why DON'T you care?

Sheeesh!!!

*SMH*

You mean you don't like people who spew lies? I take it you are voting Republican then?

There's a weird, mass obsessive/compulsive behaviour on the Right where they feel this need to take any piece of bad news, i.e., bad for conservatives, and come up with some sort of rewrite that makes the bad good away.

And there is a weird, mass obsessive/compulsive behavior on the left where they feel that no matter how controversial something Mr. Obama does may be, they come up with siome off beat rationalization that not only makes them feel better...but makes Obama look even better than he already does.

It's cult worship. That's been a fixture since he first ran for Senate in '04.

If you're not concerned about it, why do you care?

"Why do I care?"

That's why.

Why DON'T you care?

Sheeesh!!!

*SMH*

It's not going to influence the election and if you're so certain Obama will win, why do you care what the right says about the polling?

We're not the ones using Karl Rove fantasy math to pretend the polls are wrong. See my just posted thread.

You people are idiots.

Because Rasmussen has proven to be the most accurate?

I personally don't care about polls.

s-MITT-ROMNEY-GEORGE-BUSH-large.jpg

Worse Than DUMBYA!!!!!

:lol: . :lol: . :lol: . :lol: . :lol: . :lol: . :lol: . :lol:

"Why do I care?"

That's why.

Why DON'T you care?

Sheeesh!!!
*SMH*

You mean you don't like people who spew lies? I take it you are voting Republican then?

One Dem lie, please?
Not promises that were obstructed by Pubs or Pubcarappe, please. FACTUALLY wrong, like "Obama gutted Medicare and Workfare, had total control for 2 years" or my sig pp3, etc etc. You are totally brainwashed by greedy megarich a-holes...

Last edited:

Just Google
Who was the most accurate pollster in 2008. Find out for yourself.

They are not saying the polls are wrong they are saying there slanted when a poll samples one party 10% or more than the other you tend to get that. When one group is over sampled the poll numbers may very well be accurate to the way it was set up but the poll it's self is misleading. I suspect if Republicans were being over sampled by 10% or more in these polls the left would feel very much the same way.

They are not saying the polls are wrong they are saying there slanted when a poll samples one party 10% or more than the other you tend to get that. When one group is over sampled the poll numbers may very well be accurate to the way it was set up but the poll it's self is misleading. I suspect if Republicans were being over sampled by 10% or more in these polls the left would feel very much the same way.

Tell that to Ghris Wallace.

I don't know who Ghris Wallace is.

If you're not concerned about it, why do you care?

"Why do I care?"

That's why.

Why DON'T you care?

Sheeesh!!!

*SMH*

But as you said in another thread...you dont get emotional when the President lies to the general population.

Seems you give conservatives more credibility than you do Mr. Obama.

Thanks!
so u admit that ur a bonafide con then...?

thanks!

I don't know who Ghris Wallace is.

Neither do I, but I bet Chris Wallace does. So tell that to Chris Wallace instead.

Forum List

Back