Why is the News Media BIASED?

A super majority (78%-85%) of journalists identify with Democrats. That's a bias right off the bat. This is also fertile ground for burying stories unflattering for Democrats, seeking approval and friendship from Democrat leaders, and presenting the news flattering to Democrats and damaging to the opposition. This is not a bitch, whine, or complaint......strictly analysis. Similarly, Liberals should not cry and whine that there is no bias. Accept that there are two medias. The media that moves further away from its bias in coverage of a given story is the one that is adhering to Journalism Principles. Liberals calling out Fox News for being biased and yet denying ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, and tax-payer funded PBS engage in bias is an absolute joke.
Let's remember the lengths in which the liberal media will go to protect D pols.

Remember that Newsweek had the Monica story and shelved it. Now...that is a HUGE story and one that would have given them enormous readership, yet they would not publish. I think that speaks volumes about their bias.

Here's a hint:
Media%20Bias.png

IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's Deputy Press Secretary

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama's Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

And now you know why it is no surprise the media usually goes very easy on Obama's many errors.

Ya think there might be a little bias in the news?
542d9fd9-17bd-47bc-a9e8-0d6bb64d65fa

I think the bigger problem that is proven by your picture is....Why is all of our news owned by only 6 corporations? And why is that allowed?

The bias thing is just your gut....its not a fact

I think the bigger problem that is proven by your picture is....Why is all of our news owned by only 6 corporations? And why is that allowed?

I'm really looking forward to November when most of you lying trolls will be gone.

I do think that businesses will protect their interest in any way possible so any news outlet that is owned by multiple corporations will probably not run stories harmful to those corporations. The free market and a skeptical public is always the best way to deal with this issue because if you think that your newspaper is not the lling the truth then switch to one that you like. Eventually the best product will dominate the news industry.

The one thing I notice is that whenever gas is about to jump most local news outlets will tell you months in advance. I wonder how could they ever know that? Are they preparing the public for sticker shock so they will pay a higher price? Don't rip into me for being against the free market because defending shyster business practices is just plain bullshit.

"Why is the News Media BIASED?"

It isn’t.

Just because you and other conservatives don’t like the facts being reported which conflict with errant, subjective, wrongheaded conservative dogma doesn’t mean ‘the media’ are ‘biased.’

Yes it is. Russia's Pravda provides more truth than than the sewer emanating from mainstream news.

The one thing I notice is that whenever gas is about to jump most local news outlets will tell you months in advance. I wonder how could they ever know that? Are they preparing the public for sticker shock so they will pay a higher price? Don't rip into me for being against the free market because defending shyster business practices is just plain bullshit.

Because it's a commodity. The same factors can be predicted.

Bird Flu hits the Midwest. Turkey stockpiles in freezers are getting low. It's a good guess Turkey prices next Holiday will be up. - Not rocket science.

Because it's a commodity. The same factors can be predicted.

Bird Flu hits the Midwest. Turkey stockpiles in freezers are getting low. It's a good guess Turkey prices next Holiday will be up. - Not rocket science.

Media are scum. Nothing else.

Here's a hint:
Media%20Bias.png

IF YOU HAD A HUNCH THE NEWS SYSTEM WAS SOMEWHAT RIGGED AND YOU COULDN'T PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT, THIS MIGHT HELP YOU SOLVE THE PUZZLE.

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.

CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama's Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney

ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama's Deputy Press Secretary

ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama's Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood

CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton's Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

And now you know why it is no surprise the media usually goes very easy on Obama's many errors.

Sure is. They gave Drumpf about a billion dollars of free media during the primaries. Never saw such fawning…
They were going after ratings,not fawning over Trump. Trump knows how to draw crowds.

Here's a hint:
Media%20Bias.png

Known for a long time by some of us. Ignored or unknown by others.
I'm just trying to spread the truth to the useful idiots that believe all the shit they hear about Clinton and other liberal sheep herders.

Here's a hint:
Media%20Bias.png

All sayers of the news are biased.

"Why is the News Media BIASED?"

It isn’t.

Just because you and other conservatives don’t like the facts being reported which conflict with errant, subjective, wrongheaded conservative dogma doesn’t mean ‘the media’ are ‘biased.’

:lmao:

Holy fuck but you're stupid, C_Coward.

I mean that most sincerely.
He actually made his post before I corrected the OP. There was no image and no text in the OP for about 5 minutes. Cut him some slack.

However, I do agree he is one stupid fuckhead!:beer:

Here's a hint:
Media%20Bias.png

Bias is a fact. It has been demonstrated a hundred times.

Here's a hint:
Media%20Bias.png

the

Yup. Owned by a few elitists when think they are part of the ruling class so will lie cheat and steal to further their goals.

Here's a hint:
Media%20Bias.png

Yes bias exists and yes all people are biased and thats why you demand the news to be unhumanlike because thats fair

Here's a hint:
Media%20Bias.png

Yes bias exists and yes all people are biased and thats why you demand the news to be unhumanlike because thats fair

So you think "fair" means massively slanted towards Democrats?

Individuals are biased, but when an entire industry is biased there's something amiss.

Forum List

Back