Why is the MSM so dead set on taking down Tulsi Gabbard for being anti war?

When did liberal Dimms become pro war and more importantly, WHY ARE DIMMS NOW PRO WAR AND ATTACKING AN ANTI-WAR DIMM RUNNING FOR POTUS?

A female veteran at that......are they fucking misogynists and veteran haters?

The boss said "they better be"

KISSINGER-MILITARY-MEN-STUPID-DUMB-ANIMALS-FOERIGN-POLICY.jpg

She wants us out of Syria and wants us out of war because she has first hand knowledge of the horrors of war.

NBC has been the worst at attacking her over Assad.

Meanwhile, we know the CIA is trying to topple Assad by funding and training opposition to Assad.

So, why do all the interviews with Gabbard feel like interrogations and interviews with useless assholes like BETO turn into swooning and fellatio?

In 1996 US Warmongers, Neocrazies and Likudnicks , INCLUDING JOHN BOLTON, promised Netanyahu that they would assist Israel in expanding through out the entire middle east. The plan included weakening or destroying Syria , Iraq and Iran.

CNN did it, too.

They are obsessed with linking her to Assad.

The MSM won’t stop with this.

All of a sudden the media says that US intel is never wrong.

What about WMDs,you hypocritical fucks?

Americans don’t want wars. Period. Neither does Tulsi....and as a result, she is attacked by the liberal media.

Holy shit......up is down,

Liberal media is pushing war with Syria. Unfucking real.

A free thinking woman who is a veteran and not financed by th DNC is a threat, so the propaganda wing of the DNC, the MSM....is out to destroy Gabbard.

Liberals should be appalled by these disgusting misogynistic tactics taken by the MSM.....they are straight up women haters.

It’s sad to see the left ignoring this misogyny from the Mainstream media

I think they want to keep her from being able to participate in the debates.

They are scared of an attractive female veteran liberal who has her own fucking thoughts!

The more these MISOGYNISTS attack her, the more I like her!

She is hot as hell...but still way too LefTarded...She’s running as a Mexicrat but will appeal to the independent whackos.
I don’t think she realizes there are no moderates within the Party Of Filth.

I am not advocating for her to be POTUS.

I am wondering why the left is trying to take her down so viciously.

Megan Fucking McCain went after her ruthlessly! I thought Megan supported Veterans. Megan was an absolute bitch to her immediately after Tulsi described the horrors of war.

The left has an agenda to take down Tulsi. It’s amazing to watch.

Why, though?

Megan McShitstain is a cunning runt who is eating herself to death over dear Daddy. Why anyone would even listen to what 'her fatness' has to say, is beyond me.

She wants us out of Syria and wants us out of war because she has first hand knowledge of the horrors of war.

Meanwhile, we know the CIA is trying to topple Assad by funding and training opposition to Assad.

So, why do all the interviews with Gabbard feel like interrogations and interviews with useless assholes like BETO turn into swooning and fellatio?

In 1996 US Warmongers, Neocrazies and Likudnicks , INCLUDING JOHN BOLTON, promised Netanyahu that they would assist Israel in expanding through out the entire middle east. The plan included weakening or destroying Syria , Iraq and Iran.

Who wants us to plunge back into the Middle East, to fight a new and wider war than the ones we fought already this century in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Yemen?

Answer: Pompeo and Bolton, Bibi Netanyahu, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and the Sunni kings, princes, emirs, sultans and the other assorted Jeffersonian democrats on the south shore of the Persian Gulf.

Who wants us to plunge back into the Middle East, to fight a new and wider war than the ones we fought already this century in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Yemen?

Answer: Pompeo and Bolton, Bibi Netanyahu, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and the Sunni kings, princes, emirs, sultans and the other assorted Jeffersonian democrats on the south shore of the Persian Gulf.

Indeed, the scum of the earth wants never ending war.

Gabbard is no doubt the best candidate the Tards have...

She is the only one that seems sane......

But you can’t win the Tard vote with a sane person..

I'll tell you why: Because she does not toe the party line on some major issues. She's definitely left of center on most issues, but that's not good enough.

Have to take this one down.

BREAKING: Tulsi Gabbard Calls BS On Iran/Japan Oil Tanker Narrative

Forum List

Back