Why Is the Media Keeping Orlando Live?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I guess we can put to bed the myth that the media is NOT part of the gun grab brigade.

-Geaux

I guess we can put to bed the myth that the media is NOT part of the gun grab brigade.

-Geaux

Why?

It is news...

Biggest Mass shooting ever.

Ranks up there with 9/11/2001, and OKC as one of the worst terrorist attacks in American History.

So yeah it is news, and maybe to help fuel the debate on stricter gun laws.

It's not the biggest mass shooting in US history. The massacre at Wounded Knee in 1890 was. 150 to 300 were killed.

Last edited:
Why? Because it has drawn attention away from Crooked Hillary the past 4 days with hopes that she will be forgotten. The media is slicker than snot on a door knob.

It's not the biggest mass shooting in US history. The massacre at Wounded Knee in 1890 was.
The American Indian is barely paid lip service by the left, the only time they care about Indians, which they don't really...is when they can use things like the Indian Wars and small pox blankets to attempt to shame white conservative people.

They're so see-through it's not even funny anymore.

Well, now they're sorta going after Disney World for letting terrible alligators populate the swamps it's built on. It's all their fault parents didn't pay attention to their child and let him wander into swamp water where wild creatures might live.

To me, in a way, it isn't the media who has kept Orlando alive and kicking. Its those who have continued to do what is worth acknowledging in the first place. First that girl singer is killed, then the club shooting, and then a kid is swiped by an alligator. If things didn't continue to happen, there wouldn't be anything more for the media to address.

God bless you and every impacted family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back