Why is the left so happy about abortions?

Let's move on to Alang's "my feelz are logic!" argument regarding pain, emotions, and thoughts, "all the things which make humans unique in the world" (yeah, nothing poetic and romantic THERE. That's all hard, cold science and fact :rolleyes:). Here's what she has said:

"I've raised children. The feel pain, think, and show emotion, even when they are very young. Fertilized eggs don't. Why do you call a fertilized egg a baby or a child?"

Rare Disease Prevents Georgia Girl From Feeling Pain | health.am

Ashlyn is among a tiny number of people in the world known to have congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis, or CIPA - a rare genetic disorder that makes her unable to feel pain.

That’s because the genetic mutation that causes CIPA only disrupts the development of the small nerve fibers that carry sensations of pain, heat and cold to the brain.

She can't feel pain any more than a zygote can. Is she not a child?
I think if you ask her you'll get your answer.

Coma Definition, Causes, Symptoms & Treatment

Patients in a coma are unable to think consciously and lack awareness of their surroundings . . .

Are comatose patients people?
Depends.
  • Is there a chance they will recover?
    • If so they are no different from someone asleep.
    • If not I'd let their next of kin make the call

Also, I should point out that humans are NOT unique in being able to feel pain, feel and express emotions, and to think.
I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. Are you saying that your cat should have the same legal rights as you do? Or are you saying that feeling pain, etc., is nothing special so being human is nothing special?

Looks to me as if it is a question of euthanasia, not abortion.
No, I don't think so.... Euthanasia is using poisons to kill a person, before their time.

I do not believe that is the scenario given in the statements you posted above?

The child is resuscitated, it said, and kept alive( through, artificial life support) until the parents and doctor make an informed decision on the child's viability.

My personal opinion is that the baby should be given every artificial means to survive, until they don't... (I also believed Terri Schiavo should have been kept alive, so I differ with liberals on that....)

Others believe the informed parents decide when life support should be removed, like when you have to make that decision with elderly parents at their 11th hour, who are on artificial life support.

I don't think the decision should be up to the hospital alone, ever.... they will always put money first, imho...

I think you are correct. I was wrong. Thank you. He was explaining what happens when a severely deformed or otherwise terminal baby is born. In such cases a late term abortion should still be a choice to made between the woman and/or family and the doctor, not the nanny state.

The attack was disingenuous and was based on a lie.

A human sperm or an egg cell, un-united, have ONLY a potential to become a human organism.

A human being, even in the zygote stage of their life, already IS one.
A zygote has, in my opinion, only the potential to become a person capable of feelings, emotions, thoughts, and everything else that makes humans unique in the world. Until they develop to (some) point they are no different than any other animal on the planet and not entitled to the legal protections of society.

You realize that science isn't a matter of opinion, and certainly not opinions formed by people who are thinking with their hormone glands and a shocking lack of education, right? Every single sentence you said would have any scientist on the planet rolling his eyes and telling you to go get some coffee while the smart people talk.
If you know any smart people let me know, I've love to talk with them.

I just heard, "You handed me my ass and made me look stupid, but I'm too dishonest to admit it. Maybe no one noticed!"

Thank you. Surrender noted, and you may run along back to the special ed class.

Honestly it's a mystery to me. The cheering and clapping that takes place at these events is beyond morbid. Nothing seems to be enough for them. Now we have the growing popularity of Partial birth abortion and it's no longer connected to life threatening medical conditions now it's just....mom changed her mind!???? Um.WTF?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming!

And what's with the ghoulish freaking victory cheer? What the hell are they winning?

Jo
The direct quote where the Left said they were "happy about abortions"?
There isn't one, it's just another rightwing lie.

Tell me why I should care more about HER life when she obviously doesn't have any regard for her own child's life or rights.

Notice that was not put forth as a question. There is a reason for that.

Human beings (including the moms AND their children) have RIGHTS and those rights are not contingent upon whether or not ANYONE cares about anything. So, the "caring" shit is nothing more than a diversion attempt and a red herring.
The one thing they do not have is the right to another human beings body.

If someone (anyone really) were to grab you and then connect your body to theirs in such a way that YOU would die if the connection is severed before the time of 7-9 months. . . .

You don't think you would have a right to expect that connection to be maintained?

You don't need to answer because the fact is you WOULD. Whether you think you would or not.
I heard that before and it is irrelevent. That has never happened. It is an excuse to legitimize control over another's body.

If it so irrelevant, why didn't supreme court justice Potter Stewart say otherwise when he said that once personhood is established for children in the womb, the case FOR abortion is near IMPOSSIBLE to make.

To which, the pro abort lawyer (Sarah Weddington) agreed.

Hmmm.

Imagine that.

Feel free to tell me why I should ignore their take on it and adopt yours instead.
Your free to adopt any opinions you wish. You are not however free to force your opinions on another’s body.
...through force of law.

Honestly it's a mystery to me. The cheering and clapping that takes place at these events is beyond morbid. Nothing seems to be enough for them. Now we have the growing popularity of Partial birth abortion and it's no longer connected to life threatening medical conditions now it's just....mom changed her mind!???? Um.WTF?

So let's project a little here. How long will it be before mom changes her mind when the baby is an hour old? A day old? A week old...cuz you have to know this is coming!

And what's with the ghoulish freaking victory cheer? What the hell are they winning?

Jo
There isn't one, it's just another rightwing lie.
wtc_pink.jpg

People are so full of shit. They see exactly what they want to see. Please stick to the facts.

The one thing they do not have is the right to another human beings body.

If someone (anyone really) were to grab you and then connect your body to theirs in such a way that YOU would die if the connection is severed before the time of 7-9 months. . . .

You don't think you would have a right to expect that connection to be maintained?

You don't need to answer because the fact is you WOULD. Whether you think you would or not.
I heard that before and it is irrelevent. That has never happened. It is an excuse to legitimize control over another's body.

If it so irrelevant, why didn't supreme court justice Potter Stewart say otherwise when he said that once personhood is established for children in the womb, the case FOR abortion is near IMPOSSIBLE to make.

To which, the pro abort lawyer (Sarah Weddington) agreed.

Hmmm.

Imagine that.

Feel free to tell me why I should ignore their take on it and adopt yours instead.
Your free to adopt any opinions you wish. You are not however free to force your opinions on another’s body.
...through force of law.

So if your opinion is that a full-term baby should not live you are then forcing your opinion on that person.

Jo

People are so full of shit. They see exactly what they want to see. Please stick to the facts.

It's interesting that your video is titled "What the average abortion looks like", but then shows everything BUT what an average abortion looks like.

"It looks like words flashing on the screen . . . no, wait, it looks like jelly beans . . . no, a pencil . . . no a dictionary definition, more words on a screen, people protesting . . ."

Can't expect much better from someone who thinks you get medical information from Buzzfeed, I guess.

Why do they cheer wildly at their legislative victories? Do you really believe that pro choice rhetoric doesn't mean clapping and
High fiving for death? If so please explain how you separate them ... Especially the new wave of abortion rights that allows mom to change her mind as she is dialating.

Jo

Thanks, you just admitted to lying about your own thread title. No surprises there.

Nice try but no cigar doofus. The thread is a question....got an answer? Nope.
Don't like being exposed? Too bad.

Jo

Damn you're a straight dumb ass. It's a question you already answered with a conclusion. Boy, you ain't the sharpest knife in the box for sure.

Nah....I'm just on to your game. Don't need a conclusion to see cheering happy crowds.

Rush Limbaugh on NY Abortion Law: 'Here's Why Liberals Are Cheering Murder'

Why do they cheer wildly at their legislative victories? Do you really believe that pro choice rhetoric doesn't mean clapping and
High fiving for death? If so please explain how you separate them ... Especially the new wave of abortion rights that allows mom to change her mind as she is dialating.

Jo
Thanks, you just admitted to lying about your own thread title. No surprises there.

Nice try but no cigar doofus. The thread is a question....got an answer? Nope.
Don't like being exposed? Too bad.

Jo
Damn you're a straight dumb ass. It's a question you already answered with a conclusion. Boy, you ain't the sharpest knife in the box for sure.

Nah....I'm just on to your game. Don't need a conclusion to see cheering happy crowds.
You didn't answer my question. "What person"?

Rush Limbaugh on NY Abortion Law: 'Here's Why Liberals Are Cheering Murder'
[/QUOTE]

It's interesting that your video is titled "What the average abortion looks like", but then shows everything BUT what an average abortion looks like.

"It looks like words flashing on the screen . . . no, wait, it looks like jelly beans . . . no, a pencil . . . no a dictionary definition, more words on a screen, people protesting . . ."

Can't expect much better from someone who thinks you get medical information from Buzzfeed, I guess.

Well Cecilieeeee I think it's about as good as where your morals were formed. Don't impose your will on my body. It's none of your f**king business and never has been.

Why Why Why do you screwed up people insist the aborted matter is a child? It has potential to become a child but it is not a child. I've told you blow jobs over and over abortions are now performed in the first 6 weeks of pregnancy. But again you insist that women are killing their children. Go off the deep end over nothing. At some point in time you will realize that you are butting into someone else's business.

Jo
Maybe it represents freedom to them. Liberty. Breathing room. The carefree lifestyle.

They can have intercourse and never worry about it.

It's how they roll.

Or...

Like Hillary reveled in orchestrating Khadaffi's death.

"We came. We saw. He died."

*Insane cackle*

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Jo
Maybe it represents freedom to them. Liberty. Breathing room. The carefree lifestyle.

They can have intercourse and never worry about it.

It's how they roll.

Or...

Like Hillary reveled in orchestrating Khadaffi's death.

"We came. We saw. He died."

*Insane cackle*

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
Hillary did what Reagan tried to do..

It's very important for women to kill their own children.

The denialism is Rich. Notice how desperately they strive to dehumanize
The Unborn. Heh.....if I said Undocumented
Meant non American they would flip out.
But it's OK to say unborn means no human.

Jo

Forum List

Back