Why Is The KKK Currently Legal?

I'm having a really hard time finding that pesky KKK in South Carolina, I tell ya!

Ku Klux Klan recruitment drive raises old fears in South Carolina

Maybe if I look down in the local white trash trailer park...Oh, there they are!

s6hdh3.jpg
You are just being a dumb ass now
Can you recall an instance when he is not? Just one….
I'm sorry the truth makes y'alls alleged nuts hurt.

2m2gpxy.jpg

What...THIS flag? It's about heritage. Nothing racial about it. What are you talking about?
damn is your tampon leaking? I have never seen someone so detached from reality about the south today as you.

Wow? Get out and take a grey hound bus and see the South today

Message me and I will personally pay the fare.
I lived in the Deep South for a long time. Married into a family that had some Klan in it, too. There is nothing you can teach me, retard.

I'm sorry to smack you in the face with some reality. I know how much it must hurt.

One of the things that makes our country great is that we allow assholes like the Klan to speak, and we allow retards to claim the Klan was started by a bunch of liberal Democrats.

That doesn't mean we don't hit back. We do. Because they deserve it.

And it's fun.

I know you aren't supposed to make fun of retards. It's wrong, wrong, wrong. But gosh darn it, I just can't help it.

I will be you and your "significant other" tour guide since in your small pea brain the south is like 1950

I will show you how we all get along today.

I agree with you

You may not see the KKK if you live in SC for years. I lived in Augusta and the first time I heard about the KKK was when they marched in the city back in the 80's. Never saw a Klucker in full regalia again.

I'm having a really hard time finding that pesky KKK in South Carolina, I tell ya!

Maybe if I look down in the local white trash trailer park...Oh, there they are!

s6hdh3.jpg
it's no truth in your lying bull shit

I told you , I would pay for you to visit

Now if you had the balls (which you don't)

Send me a ticket to your state and I will show you in a heart beat how much racism and segeration exist in your city or state.

Because I have been to all 50 states in my 50 years.

It's legal, since it's covered by freedom of speech laws. They can talk about how much they hate other people, ok, but when they make a decision to kill anyone as a punishment? What's then? They promote nothing but hatred. Is there any legislation currently in the works regarding this issue, that I may not be aware of? Thanks to all respondents!

It is also freedom of assembly. The reason for it is the slippery slope. If we outlaw racist separatist groups like the KKK, La Raza, New Black Panther, NAACP, Brown Berettas, La Nation of Atlzan, CAIR, Nation of Islam etc, then were does it stop. It might lead to other none racist groups outlawed. It could lead to political parties or other groups.

In reality, we should ban certain groups and in particular a certain religion - Islam! I would support that!

It's legal, since it's covered by freedom of speech laws. They can talk about how much they hate other people, ok, but when they make a decision to kill anyone as a punishment? What's then? They promote nothing but hatred. Is there any legislation currently in the works regarding this issue, that I may not be aware of? Thanks to all respondents!

It is also freedom of assembly. The reason for it is the slippery slope. If we outlaw racist separatist groups like the KKK, La Raza, New Black Panther, NAACP, Brown Berettas, La Nation of Atlzan, CAIR, Nation of Islam etc, then were does it stop. It might lead to other none racist groups outlawed. It could lead to political parties or other groups.

In reality, we should ban certain groups and in particular a certain religion - Islam! I would support that!

The NCLR(La Raza) is not a racist separatist group. In fact, some of them want to "Hispanic-fy" this Hemisphere.

That is, to mix all the races!:eek:

(They can't do that if you keep running away!)​

s6hdh3.jpg
Who is hurting minchia? I did not start whining about shit.. did I? It is you who is butthurting emotionally and physically alike...

s6hdh3.jpg
it's no truth in your lying bull shit

I told you , I would pay for you to visit

Now if you had the balls (which you don't)

Send me a ticket to your state and I will show you in a heart beat how much racism and segeration exist in your city or state.

Because I have been to all 50 states in my 50 years.
As have I. And I have been to as many countries.

Racism exists everywhere. In the South, they are much more open about it. That's the only difference.

But you were being stupid, claiming no KKK in SC. And there they are, right out in the open.

Sorry reality made your butt hurt.

A few years back, the KKK and the Nazis had become so weakened that they joined forces, led by Don Black. Today, they mostly identify themselves as White Nationalists.

WNs. 14 words. RaHoWa. Sieg Heil! Ja!Ja!Ja!

Spend an hour on Stormfront, and you will find they have regular gatherings. They don their combat boots with black and red shoelaces, scrub their 88 tattoos nice and clean, and put on their favorite Secrets of the Moon t-shirt, and head out into the woods for a giant homoerotic bonfire fest.

Deutschland über alles
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält.
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt,
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt!

Then you come to this forum and listen to the seven-pounds-of-brain damage retards try to claim Nazis are left wing and laugh your fucking ass off at their idiotic gullibility.

Because this is America, where you can still buy a copy of mein kampf and call yourself a Nazi too.

In Democrat controlled inner cities Democrats herd millions of young black fathers into prison, it herds millions of young black women to abortion clinics, and the left dares yap about confederate flags and some fringe KKK group?

And you think only progressives are doing that? Who is being naïve?

Can you find a progressive that's been put out of business or fired within hours/days of something happening?

Would that matter to you?

It would show both sides do it. Right now its really progressives call for blood over differing opinions.

Ok. For Conservatives Boycotts Are Noble Efforts When They Support Them Otherwise It s Economic Terrorism Right Wing Watch

That would apply for an actual boycott. Right now people turn into fainting fairies over the MENTION of a boycott, over the mere whisper of a boycott.

Their choice. As I said, the freedom of speech is about it not being prohibited, not that there are no consequences. I fully support the right of a business to put WHITES ONLY in their window, but that doesn't mean I'll do business with them.

Can you find a progressive that's been put out of business or fired within hours/days of something happening?

It would show both sides do it. Right now its really progressives call for blood over differing opinions.

Ok. For Conservatives Boycotts Are Noble Efforts When They Support Them Otherwise It s Economic Terrorism Right Wing Watch

That would apply for an actual boycott. Right now people turn into fainting fairies over the MENTION of a boycott, over the mere whisper of a boycott.

Their choice. As I said, the freedom of speech is about it not being prohibited, not that there are no consequences. I fully support the right of a business to put WHITES ONLY in their window, but that doesn't mean I'll do business with them.

The issue is no one waits for the supposed consequences to be felt. No actual boycotts, no actual protests except online and between the media elites.

The issue is no one waits for the supposed consequences to be felt. No actual boycotts, no actual protests except online and between the media elites.

Again, their choice. Sears can always knuckle under to the pressure of O'Reilly's War on Christmas, or they can just do what they think is best.

Again, their choice. Sears can always knuckle under to the pressure of O'Reilly's War on Christmas, or they can just do what they think is best.

It's a dumb choice, and its one that stifles speech more effectively than any government mandate. When people are scared to speak their mind under penalty of losing their livelihood, especially under the narrow definitions of what progressives consider acceptable speech, we get the same chilling effect censorship laws get you.

Forum List

Back