Why is the head of the US Teacher's Union in Ukraine?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Randi Weingarten takes flak on social media for Ukraine trip as US schools struggle​

"The AFT was invited by the Ukrainian teachers union, the Trade Union of Education and Science Workers, to bear witness and call attention to the effects on children, families and educators and the impact of Russia’s attacks on democracy and democratic institutions,"

Randi Weingarten takes flak on social media for Ukraine trip as US schools struggle

I figure the AFT had money to launder, they are a dem union after all.

In Ukraine, kids got stuck with extended remote learning because of an actual war.

In America kids got stuck with extended remote learning largely due to Randi Weingarten and her ilk.

For the parents of school age children she should be Public Enemy #1.

Why is the head of the US Teacher's Union in Ukraine?​

"The AFT was invited by the Ukrainian teachers union, the Trade Union of Education and Science Workers, to bear witness and call attention to the effects on children, families and educators and the impact of Russia’s attacks on democracy and democratic institutions,"

Randi Weingarten takes flak on social media for Ukraine trip as US schools struggle​

Randi Weingarten takes flak on social media for Ukraine trip as US schools struggle

In Ukraine, kids got stuck with extended remote learning because of an actual war.

In America kids got stuck with extended remote learning largely due to Randi Weingarten and her ilk.

Just to piss you off is my guess.

The AFT is not the US teacher's union. The NEA is larger!

They need her over there. Maybe she will stay.

LOL, and what the fuck is this twat going to do?

“Assess the situation”. In other words repeat whatever propaganda Ukraine and Western media tell him to say.

Funny how none of these faggots are willing to fight with the Ukrainian army. They want us to.

I didn't think US Citizens could involve themselves in US Foreign policy without authorization of the President of the United States? Isn't there a law or something which prohibits this? :smoke: Can you imagine if Trump went over there and does what she is doing?

Gaslighting Optics.... that's all they got... plus she might be there to get her cut of our tax dollars from Zelensky....

I didn't think US Citizens could involve themselves in US Foreign policy without authorization of the President of the United States? Isn't there a law or something which prohibits this? :smoke: Can you imagine if Trump went over there and does what she is doing?
They can't.... but we need republican's with an America first agenda to gather attorneys and fight this... call out their cowards like McConnell and even McCarthy....

I'd like to think most teachers could find well known, or at least well talked about, places on a map.

But, I am an incurable optimist.

Believe me, I can find Ukraine on a map. I even understand why it's not called 'The Ukraine' anymore.

Forum List

Back