Why Is The GOP Senate So Afraid To Call Witnesses??

If we play by the party of INFANTICIDES rules, We get to call this jerk and his son for FULL INTERROGATION!

Ajqs6CP.jpg
Have your own impeachment t trial to do it.... Joe can still be impeached I think, and voted to not allow him to ever serve again... can't run for president....

Or get the DOJ to investigate and charge him with a crime..... surely Trump can have Barr make up something...:rolleyes:

Why make up the truth that is right before your eyes. For the life of me I don't understand what is taking so long with the Biden investigation, unless it is like Mueller ...take almost 3 years and over $35 million in salaries to prove nothing, OR as I suspect all this crap will hit the fan AFTER the party of INFANTICIDE finally KNOWS which clown will be their nominee and drop indictments on them just a week prior to the DNC convention to really screw up the CommieRAT party....guess we will have to wait to find out!
the DOJ is not even investigating them Purge... that MEANS there is not even a probable cause to investigate.... Giuliani and the two thugs and other Russian Ukrainian criminals are doing the investigation... :rolleyes:

you all have been played like a violin....

he knows his supporters well....
or, they are being investigated and won't you look the fool?
if they are being investigated by the DOJ, then Giuliani would not be there, with his thug friends, still trying to find or conjure up dirt... he would have had to butt out...

Last edited:
It's not that they "needed" testimony from Trump's Staff...it's that the testimony they got from the rest of their so called witnesses was SO bad that they're pretending people like Bolton is going to give them something they couldn't find on their own!

If you ever DO get Bolton or the others to testify, my guess is that they don't give you what you want. What then?
I think Bolton may not help, but the other witnesses like Mulveyny, the OMB asst director and other firsthand witnesses will help clarify... And get to the facts.... which may help Trump, who knows?

I don't think ANY of those witnesses are going to help Democrats impeach a Republican President, Care! You've been sold a pig in a poke. Democrats like Adan Schiff and Jerry Nadler failed miserably trying to prove Trump did anything wrong with the Ukrainian situation with Joe and Hunter Biden and so they've gone to "Plan B" which is to claim that the "proof" exists but is being hidden from you! It's a political theatre and Democratic leadership thinks you're naïve enough to buy it!
BTW, the reason they didn't want to go to the courts is because they didn't have a crime to justify a testimony. They knew it.

Did that make sense to you when you typed it?
sure. Those folks were subpoena'd by the dems, they refused, the Dems therefore had to to go to court to justify their subpoenas, they knew they wouldn't win. so they declined going forward. Did you get that?

Actually they didn't want to be tied up in court for the next 2yrs waiting on a ruling.

Holder and the Obama Administration only claimed Executive Privilege when it became apparent that people in the Obama Administration knew about Fast & Furious long before they had claimed. THAT was when Holder refused to answer any more questions.

X
Laws broken, abuses of power

Campaign finance laws on foreign gvt help.

Bribery/extortion, govt corruption.... soliciting help from Velensky, to make an announcement on CNN that the Ukraine was opening an investigation in to the Biden's, in order for the Ukraine to get their congressionally passed military aid, and a coveted white house meeting.... quid pro quo.

The Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974 - holding back the military aid passed by congress was illegal

Hiding the IG urgent designated whistleblower complaint from congress was illegal.

Refusing to turn over any subpoena documents, breaks the law

Refusing to allow admin witnesses to testify, on this made up "absolute immunity claim" is illegal.

Both, obstruction of congress.

Harassing the whistleblower, illegal

Sending Giuliani and thugs, to the Ukraine is also problematic

All above need witnesses and evidenc
And we didn't land on the moon, and 9/11 was an inside job, and GW Bush planned the invasion of Iraq from his ranch in Texas, years before he ran for president.

We do not need evidence if we just make speculative assumptions and call them fact evidence.
we have to pass the bill to learn what's in the bill!
You know that right wing mantra is ALL A LIE and completely taken out of context, of what she fully said, don't you?
put it in context then. We’re all ears.

Context,

Imagine an economy where people could follow their aspirations, where they could be entrepreneurial, where they could take risks professionally because personally their families [sic] health care needs are being met. Where they could be self-employed or start a business, not be job-locked in a job because they have health care there, and if they went out on their own it would be unaffordable to them, but especially true, if someone has a child with a pre-existing condition. So when we pass our bill, never again will people be denied coverage because they have a pre-existing condition.

We have to do this in partnership, and I wanted to bring [you] up to date on where we see it from here. The final health care legislation that will soon be passed by Congress will deliver successful reform at the local level. It will offer paid for investments that will improve health care services and coverage for millions more Americans. It will make significant investments in innovation, prevention, wellness and offer robust support for public health infrastructure. It will dramatically expand investments into community health centers. That means a dramatic expansion in the number of patients community health centers can see and ultimately healthier communities. Our bill will significantly reduce uncompensated care for hospitals.

You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention–it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting.

But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

Although the point was not made clearly or explicitly, the sense of Pelosi’s remarks was that the benefits (in her view) of the bill — rather than the contents of the bill — would only be fully revealed to the public after the legislation was passed and implemented.

This was also left out

away from the fog of the controversy.
summarize that for us

Please...have you ever heard of a document dump? It's when defendants provide thousands of documents to "prove" that they are cooperating with an investigation while they withhold documents that are harmful to them. Hillary Clinton provided lots of documents to the Benghazi investigators too but that doesn't mean she REALLY cooperated with the investigation! At the same time as she was promising to turn over everything related to Benghazi she was having tens of thousands of emails scrubbed from her secret servers to keep Congressional investigators from seeing them! What Holder did with Fast & Furious is no different...he provided 7,600 documents that didn't hurt the Obama Administration but when he was pressed for more he claimed Executive Privilege.
By the way.....those documents and everything else is available now....guess what it still found??

Fast & Furious was another manufactured scandal just like the IRS scandal, Benghazi, etc etc etc.....

Trump however, he is impeached......

The House needs to present a complete and valid case. They are the prosecutors. The Senate is the jury. A jury does not investigate.
It does hear testimony though, right? View evidence? Interview experts on the validity of said evidence? Whatever this preceding is..and I include the House in this as well...a fair and impartial weighing of all the evidence..is what it is NOT!

I think Bolton may not help, but the other witnesses like Mulveyny, the OMB asst director and other firsthand witnesses will help clarify... And get to the facts.... which may help Trump, who knows?

I don't think ANY of those witnesses are going to help Democrats impeach a Republican President, Care! You've been sold a pig in a poke. Democrats like Adan Schiff and Jerry Nadler failed miserably trying to prove Trump did anything wrong with the Ukrainian situation with Joe and Hunter Biden and so they've gone to "Plan B" which is to claim that the "proof" exists but is being hidden from you! It's a political theatre and Democratic leadership thinks you're naïve enough to buy it!
BTW, the reason they didn't want to go to the courts is because they didn't have a crime to justify a testimony. They knew it.

Did that make sense to you when you typed it?
sure. Those folks were subpoena'd by the dems, they refused, the Dems therefore had to to go to court to justify their subpoenas, they knew they wouldn't win. so they declined going forward. Did you get that?

Actually they didn't want to be tied up in court for the next 2yrs waiting on a ruling.
naw, they knew they didn't have justification because they didn't have a crime.

Please...have you ever heard of a document dump? It's when defendants provide thousands of documents to "prove" that they are cooperating with an investigation while they withhold documents that are harmful to them. Hillary Clinton provided lots of documents to the Benghazi investigators too but that doesn't mean she REALLY cooperated with the investigation! At the same time as she was promising to turn over everything related to Benghazi she was having tens of thousands of emails scrubbed from her secret servers to keep Congressional investigators from seeing them! What Holder did with Fast & Furious is no different...he provided 7,600 documents that didn't hurt the Obama Administration but when he was pressed for more he claimed Executive Privilege.
Remember the part about Obama not being impeached and Obama not preventing his cabinet from testifying??

And isn't Trump far more superior and honest than the Obama admin?? Why do you defend everything he does by saying "but but but Obama did it" -- and still getting that part wrong

Why do you get offended when I point out that the things you accuse Trump of without proof...Obama actually DID! I'm amused at the Left's blatant hypocrisy!

By the way.....those documents and everything else is available now....guess what it still found??

Fast & Furious was another manufactured scandal just like the IRS scandal, Benghazi, etc etc etc.....

nope, not until a trial. and that ain't gonna happen. so it will be dismissed in 22 days.

If we play by the party of INFANTICIDES rules, We get to call this jerk and his son for FULL INTERROGATION!

Ajqs6CP.jpg
Have your own impeachment t trial to do it.... Joe can still be impeached I think, and voted to not allow him to ever serve again... can't run for president....

Or get the DOJ to investigate and charge him with a crime..... surely Trump can have Barr make up something...:rolleyes:

Why make up the truth that is right before your eyes. For the life of me I don't understand what is taking so long with the Biden investigation, unless it is like Mueller ...take almost 3 years and over $35 million in salaries to prove nothing, OR as I suspect all this crap will hit the fan AFTER the party of INFANTICIDE finally KNOWS which clown will be their nominee and drop indictments on them just a week prior to the DNC convention to really screw up the CommieRAT party....guess we will have to wait to find out!
the DOJ is not even investigating them Purge... that MEANS there is not even a probable cause to investigate.... Giuliani and the two thugs and other Russian Ukrainian criminals are doing the investigation... :rolleyes:

you all have been played like a violin....

he knows his supporters well....
or, they are being investigated and won't you look the fool?
if they are being investigated by the DOJ, then Giuliani would not be there, with his thug friends, still trying to find or conjure dirt... he would have had to butt out...
why not, is there a law that says he can't go to Ukraine? if so, give me the law.

The House needs to present a complete and valid case. They are the prosecutors. The Senate is the jury. A jury does not investigate.
It does hear testimony though, right? View evidence? Interview experts on the validity of said evidence? Whatever this preceding is..and I include the House in this as well...a fair and impartial weighing of all the evidence..is what it is NOT!

Should the Senate decide to call witnesses, I have no particular problem with it, because the witnesses who will be called will be the witnesses disallowed by the House during the Shiff/Nadler nonsense.

It would be my advice to the Democrats to avoid this at all costs. Fortunately, they don't much listen to me. :auiqs.jpg:

Remember the part about Obama not being impeached and Obama not preventing his cabinet from testifying??

And isn't Trump far more superior and honest than the Obama admin?? Why do you defend everything he does by saying "but but but Obama did it" -- and still getting that part wrong

Why do you get offended when I point out that the things you accuse Trump of without proof...Obama actually DID! I'm amused at the Left's blatant hypocrisy!
When did Obama prevent any of his cabinet members from testifying in an impeachment trial??

I'll keep waiting while you continue to fail...

In the case of Nixon...there was an actual crime...followed by an actual cover up of the crime! The Supreme Court ruled that Nixon couldn't hold back any material related to those criminal acts! That is totally different from what is taking place now, Care! You liberals want to subpoena Trump Administration Staff members in the hopes of finding a crime to impeach Trump on when you haven't produced any evidence whatsoever that a crime has taken place!

Take off the blinders Trump Humper, you don't want to see what has been done.
which is what? right now, nothing. Trump is still president and will be reelected.

Should the Senate decide to call witnesses, I have no particular problem with it, because the witnesses who will be called will be the witnesses disallowed by the House during the Shiff/Nadler nonsense.

It would be my advice to the Democrats to avoid this at all costs. Fortunately, they don't much listen to me. :auiqs.jpg:
don't worry, the articles will not be sent over, so no one else will be testifying.

When did Obama prevent any of his cabinet members from testifying in an impeachment trial??

I'll keep waiting while you continue to fail...
both of them

Fast & Furious was a "manufactured" scandal? Did the Obama Administration not OK a gun running operation across the Mexican border? Did the Obama Administration not use the IRS against it's political opponents? Did the Obama Administration not run it's State Department through hidden servers to evade oversight by Congress? Those are all REAL things that happened!

The Trump "impeachment" is a political maneuver done by Democratic leaders because they're scared shitless he's going to win reelection!

Fast & Furious was a "manufactured" scandal? Did the Obama Administration not OK a gun running operation across the Mexican border? Did the Obama Administration not use the IRS against it's political opponents? Did the Obama Administration not run it's State Department through hidden servers to evade oversight by Congress? Those are all REAL things that happened!

The Trump "impeachment" is a political maneuver done by Democratic leaders because they're scared shitless he's going to win reelection!
Yes, it was a manufactured scandal..

Can you tell me the number of indictments that was handed out because of fast and furious.....I'll wait....

well the three prosecutors present the articles and answer the jury's questions. What else is needed? the house ran the investigation and are supposed to question all witnesses ahead of the trial. what is it you believe they missed? Obviously you believe they didn't do their jobs otherwise why would you need more witnesses?

No, Obama didn't use the IRS to target political opponents...but don't just take my word, take the word of Trump's DOJ...

DOJ denies GOP request to reopen case against former IRS official Lois Lerner

Were there any indictments handed out because of the fake ass IRS scandal?? Nope.....

The Trump admin racked up tons of indictments tho...

Yes, it was a manufactured scandal..

Can you tell me the number of indictments that was handed out because of fast and furious.....I'll wait....
how many indictments against trump?

Forum List

Back