Why is Schiff “The Weasel” the Only Person Who Knows ID of Whistleblower?

The Intelligence Community Whistleblower: What You Need to Know - National Whistleblower Center

The whistleblower has legal protections and there are legitimate concerns that this person might be exposed both to reprisals and to physical danger.
The GOP members of the House who stormed the deposition room should be penalized. As House members, they knew better.
Could be Loretta Lynch.
After Clinton and Lynch met on a tarmac, the FBI scrambled to find and punish a source

Could have been Jane Lynch. She is a lesbian after all.

The entire thing is so fake and stupid. We're supposed to be outraged IF Trump said, "you investigate the shady dealing of Biden" (which is, btw, DEEPLY shady) and then you'll get your money".....while ignoring the YEARS of fraud and scandal the Dems engaged in with Obama leading the charge.

I'm over here filing my nails. I don't care, Dems. I don't care IF he did it because you're so deep in scandal, fraud and abuse you're sucking it in with your ear holes at this point.

Stew in that for a while

The entire thing is so fake and stupid. We're supposed to be outraged IF Trump said, "you investigate the shady dealing of Biden" (which is, btw, DEEPLY shady) and then you'll get your money".....while ignoring the YEARS of fraud and scandal the Dems engaged in with Obama leading the charge.

I'm over here filing my nails. I don't care, Dems. I don't care IF he did it because you're so deep in scandal, fraud and abuse you're sucking it in with your ear holes at this point.

Stew in that for a while

Trump doing that is against the law. It doesn't matter if you care about it.

Does anyone but Schiff know? Do other Democrats know? Hmmmmm.

Don't know. Don't care.
Nope. You just want to “get Trump” because your derangement syndrome drives you.

Because Trump is a pig who is abusing his office. You always seem to ignore that part.
What does that have to do with the fact that only Schiff knows the identity of the whistleblower? Is this person a rabid ideologue like you....wait a minute...you’re the whistleblower! (or someone who hates Trump like you and is out to get him)

Yep. You figured out the secret. People who hate Trump tricked him into doing all that stupid stuff, like using OUR money to extort dirt on his political opponent. You caught us.
Nope...Joe Biden did that as Vice-President to stop investigation of his dope head son. Biden even bragged about it.

Stew in that for a while

The entire Russian Scandal was "against the law" too since you abused the courts to get it. Go cry in your Mueslix about that for all I care

Stew in that for a while

So it was alright for Joe Biden to do it as Vice-President?

Stew in that for a while

The entire Russian Scandal was "against the law" too since you abused the courts to get it. Go cry in your Mueslix about that for all I care
Liberal media seems to overlook this and what Joe Biden did as VP.

Stew in that for a while

I'm honest to goodness hoping that you peons DO impeach Trump and he goes on to win again.

It will break your brains. It will be glorious

Stew in that for a while

I'm honest to goodness hoping that you peons DO impeach Trump and he goes on to win again.

It will break your brains. It will be glorious
That would be great! Their heads would explode!

The Intelligence Community Whistleblower: What You Need to Know - National Whistleblower Center

The whistleblower has legal protections and there are legitimate concerns that this person might be exposed both to reprisals and to physical danger.
The GOP members of the House who stormed the deposition room should be penalized. As House members, they knew better.
Jews have been running this country unopposed since 1974. Then Donald Trump came along. He isn't compromised. He can't be controlled. The Jews hate him for that.

Remember how Chuck Schumer celebrated, as he left the White House, the war with Iran Trump had promised him? He raised the roof. Trump agreed to war! Then, no war. Remember how Schumer was fit to be tied when Trump and Putin met alone with only the interpreters present. The Jewish Senator seriously threatened to arrest the interpreters to force them to divulge what Trump and Putin talked about.

But the real reason Jews hate Trump is because Trump is the first president to threaten the Jewish-sponsored Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. Mass immigration to the United States by non-Whites has long been a non-negotiable public policy priority for Jews. They overwhelmingly support it, and the reason is because they see it (rightly) as a weapon to use to disempower the founding stock Americans. Trump isn't on board with the scheme and so they want him gone in the worst way.

The media, also dominated by Jews, does not even pretend objectivity in their hatred for Trump. The media will engage in any kind of contemptible lie to smear Trump. They, with Adam Schiff, also a Jew, are seeking to destroy Trump and his presidency. Any non-Jew who supports this impeachment only demonstrates how easily led they are--how eager to please the Jews.

You think the Trump-appointed Director of National Intelligence and the Trump-appointed Intel Community IG are lying about the whistleblower? Hysterical goofballs.

Forum List

Back