Why is Putin so afraid of Hillary but not Trumpf?

Please elaborate. What is your thesis - with proofs incorporated - to bolster your topic?
He/she loaded the question then shifted the burden.

Two rhetorical fallacies in a row.

Not bad huh ?!
His statement has no basis. The burden is on me? You are nuts. He makes the statement, he needs to present his thesis to be examined to be able to prove or disprove.
Here is one for you: Why are you afraid of black holes but not supernovas? Discuss

Former President George W. Bush has earned tens of millions of dollars from paid speeches since 2009, Politico reported.

Bush has given at least 200 paid speeches, typically earning between $100,000 and $175,000 per appearance. But compared to the Clintons, he has attracted less attention as many of his engagements are at private events around the world.

Most of the organizations that hosted Bush were reluctant to reveal how much they paid him, Politico said.
Is he running for president again?

Newt Gingrich is smarter than you. Don't feel bad, he's smarter than the rest of us, too. Just ask him. Or look at what he's done.

Repeated adultery with younger women, while each successive wife was seriously ill. Attacking mortgage lender Freddie Mac, while secretly getting paid $1.6 million as a lobbyist for them. A half-million charge account at Tiffany's Jewelers for his latest, youngest woman (that we know of). Attacking Congress for gridlock, when he personally led the destruction of Congress' civility and traditions in the 1980s as a "bomb-thrower" and evil genius tactician. (Seriously, look it up.)

All this for 30 years running, and he's still a leading contender for President as a religious, morally crusading Republican? Yeah, he's smarter alright. As an historian, he knows Americans forget anything over 5 years old, and the press will ignore your long-term character traits if you give them any new, shiny story to report.

Quotes

"We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her.'" - Anne Manning (who was also married at the time.)

"We would have won in 1974 if we could have kept him out of the office, screwing her [a young volunteer] on the desk." - Dot Crews, his campaign scheduler at the time

[In the book] "Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them", "found frightening pieces that related to my own life." - Newt.

"I think you can write a psychological profile of me that says I found a way to immerse my insecurities in a cause large enough to justify whatever I wanted it to." - Newt, speaking to Gail Sheehy.

"She isn't young enough or pretty enough to be the President's wife. And besides, she has cancer." - Newt, on his first wife (Jackie, his high school teacher)

"I don't want him to be president and I don't think he should be." - Newt's second wife Marianne.

“She [Callista] is the single most self-centered person I’ve run into in politics—it’s all about her. They do these movies together, and she does a word count: she has to have the same number of words on camera as he does or they have to reshoot. ...And Callista did not want him to run for President. That’s why he had to buy her so much damn jewelry.” - an unnamed "former strategist." Will Rogers, Newt's ex-Iowa strategist has denied it was him.

"He treats me really nicely, buys me all these ices. Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi and that Donna, Karan, he be sharin' All that money got me wearin'" -- Callista? No wait, that's Fergie, "My Humps"

"[I was] very lonely, very driven, and pretty weird as a kid." -- Newt

"It doesn't matter what I do. People need to hear what I have to say. There's no one else who can say what I can say. It doesn't matter what I live." - Newt, as he dumped his second wife for a younger, healthier woman

"Fannie Mae is an excellent example of a former government institution fulfilling its mandate while functioning in the market economy.” -- Newt, 1995
Is Gingrich running for office? Who knew?

Truthiness:

"For perspective, a few other high earners include: Tim Geithner, $200,000 per speech; Ben Bernanke, $200,000 to $400,000; George W. Bush, $150,000; Chelsea Clinton and Dick Cheney, both $75,000; and Newt Gingrich, $60,000. These figures are from an ABC News analysis. "

"As speaking fees go, Hillary Clinton’s allegedly scandalous $200,000 per engagement is chump change compared with Donald Trump’s $1.5 million."

For the dumb basses on this thread; you know who you are.

A question has been asked of you about the OP. You have not answered.
Yes, you are my li'l bee itch.
Who's sock are u?
Stat

Forum List

Back