Why is Putin so afraid of Hillary but not Trumpf?

Truthiness:

"For perspective, a few other high earners include: Tim Geithner, $200,000 per speech; Ben Bernanke, $200,000 to $400,000; George W. Bush, $150,000; Chelsea Clinton and Dick Cheney, both $75,000; and Newt Gingrich, $60,000. These figures are from an ABC News analysis. "

"As speaking fees go, Hillary Clinton’s allegedly scandalous $200,000 per engagement is chump change compared with Donald Trump’s $1.5 million."

For the dumb basses on this thread; you know who you are.

Did he get those fees while his wife was in a position to effect policy that would greatly benefit the people paying the fees,

That you didn't get that difference shows you to be the dumbass.

Truthiness:

"For perspective, a few other high earners include: Tim Geithner, $200,000 per speech; Ben Bernanke, $200,000 to $400,000; George W. Bush, $150,000; Chelsea Clinton and Dick Cheney, both $75,000; and Newt Gingrich, $60,000. These figures are from an ABC News analysis. "

"As speaking fees go, Hillary Clinton’s allegedly scandalous $200,000 per engagement is chump change compared with Donald Trump’s $1.5 million."

A question has been asked of you about the OP. You have not answered.
Yes, you are my li'l bee itch.

Wow. YOu really are just here to troll, aren't you?

What a piece of shit.

Truthiness:

What a piece of shit.
GFY, sissy.

Truthiness:

Who's sock are u?

Newt Gingrich is smarter than you. Don't feel bad, he's smarter than the rest of us, too. Just ask him. Or look at what he's done.

Repeated adultery with younger women, while each successive wife was seriously ill. Attacking mortgage lender Freddie Mac, while secretly getting paid $1.6 million as a lobbyist for them. A half-million charge account at Tiffany's Jewelers for his latest, youngest woman (that we know of). Attacking Congress for gridlock, when he personally led the destruction of Congress' civility and traditions in the 1980s as a "bomb-thrower" and evil genius tactician. (Seriously, look it up.)

All this for 30 years running, and he's still a leading contender for President as a religious, morally crusading Republican? Yeah, he's smarter alright. As an historian, he knows Americans forget anything over 5 years old, and the press will ignore your long-term character traits if you give them any new, shiny story to report.

Quotes

"We had oral sex. He prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her.'" - Anne Manning (who was also married at the time.)

"We would have won in 1974 if we could have kept him out of the office, screwing her [a young volunteer] on the desk." - Dot Crews, his campaign scheduler at the time

[In the book] "Men Who Hate Women and the Women Who Love Them", "found frightening pieces that related to my own life." - Newt.

"I think you can write a psychological profile of me that says I found a way to immerse my insecurities in a cause large enough to justify whatever I wanted it to." - Newt, speaking to Gail Sheehy.

"She isn't young enough or pretty enough to be the President's wife. And besides, she has cancer." - Newt, on his first wife (Jackie, his high school teacher)

"I don't want him to be president and I don't think he should be." - Newt's second wife Marianne.

“She [Callista] is the single most self-centered person I’ve run into in politics—it’s all about her. They do these movies together, and she does a word count: she has to have the same number of words on camera as he does or they have to reshoot. ...And Callista did not want him to run for President. That’s why he had to buy her so much damn jewelry.” - an unnamed "former strategist." Will Rogers, Newt's ex-Iowa strategist has denied it was him.

"He treats me really nicely, buys me all these ices. Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi and that Donna, Karan, he be sharin' All that money got me wearin'" -- Callista? No wait, that's Fergie, "My Humps"

"[I was] very lonely, very driven, and pretty weird as a kid." -- Newt

"It doesn't matter what I do. People need to hear what I have to say. There's no one else who can say what I can say. It doesn't matter what I live." - Newt, as he dumped his second wife for a younger, healthier woman

"Fannie Mae is an excellent example of a former government institution fulfilling its mandate while functioning in the market economy.” -- Newt, 1995

So you, a supposed free market capitalist believe the U.S. should and can control the sales of other nation's natural resources? Do go on....
"Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife,Hillary Rodham Clinton."

And the Clintons pocketed millions from giving approval for the deal that gave Putin control over 20% of America's uranium production capacity.

Truthiness:

What a piece of shit.
GFY, sissy.

Says the asshole that still hasn't answered one simply clarifying question about HIS OWN OP.

And is now trying to take his own thread off topic.

Okay, I know this is low, but it did make me giggle....

CopRXVwWYAQFvHm.jpg

Forum List

Back