Why is none of the damaging evidence against Hillary being released

Because the releases will be timed for her or her bimbo daughters 2020 run for office.

Aint it great

Trump Ally Roger Stone Claims Huma Abedin Collected Damaging Material on the Clintons

Yes, where is all of that evidence that Hillary is a liar, a crook, a warmonger, taking bribes? For 25+ years the Clintons have endured investigation after investigation, all of which has come up with nothing.

Despite claims by Republicans that the Clintons are a crime family, and despite 17 investigations costing taxpayers $100,000,000, there hasn't been a single witness produced, a single piece of evidence of wrong-doing, or indictment, except for Bill lying about a blow job under oath.

Most of these investigations were begun at the behest of Republicans on fishing expeditions, who started rumours of illegal activities by the Clintons and then went seeking evidence that the Clintons did what the Republicans claimed (with no evidence) that they did. In every instance, Republicans came up short - they found NOTHING.

Call me crazy, but I conclude, there was nothing to find in the first place.

You are starting to sound like a Franco sock, I thought you were Canadian?

Listen I told Franco this and I will tell you also

Obama, Michelle, Nancy Pelosi, harry Reid, Bush sr, Bush Jr, Newt Gingrich combined don't have as many scandals as Hillary has...

Do you see a pattern here?

okay,

then....

PUT UP, without a single right wing source, or

SHUT UP!

so put up those so called scandals, without using right wing sources, but mainstream, legitimate news media...

you will be lucky to have even a handful...is my bet!

/--- that's like asking Pravda to publish scandals about the USSR.

Because the releases will be timed for her or her bimbo daughters 2020 run for office.

Aint it great

Trump Ally Roger Stone Claims Huma Abedin Collected Damaging Material on the Clintons

Yes, where is all of that evidence that Hillary is a liar, a crook, a warmonger, taking bribes? For 25+ years the Clintons have endured investigation after investigation, all of which has come up with nothing.

Despite claims by Republicans that the Clintons are a crime family, and despite 17 investigations costing taxpayers $100,000,000, there hasn't been a single witness produced, a single piece of evidence of wrong-doing, or indictment, except for Bill lying about a blow job under oath.

Most of these investigations were begun at the behest of Republicans on fishing expeditions, who started rumours of illegal activities by the Clintons and then went seeking evidence that the Clintons did what the Republicans claimed (with no evidence) that they did. In every instance, Republicans came up short - they found NOTHING.

They have Huma's life insurance policy........................it has been distributed around NY and is hiding in many safe deposit boxes and basements. It's coming, all in good time to protect the nation from this witch scum

Yes, yes, just 20 more investigations. We'll find SOMETHING. It's been 25 years now with nothing, but ANY DAY NOW, someone will turn states' evidence against her.

Aint it great

They have Huma's life insurance policy........................it has been distributed around NY and is hiding in many safe deposit boxes and basements. It's coming, all in good time to protect the nation from this witch scum

Yes, yes, just 20 more investigations. We'll find SOMETHING. It's been 25 years now with nothing, but ANY DAY NOW, someone will turn states' evidence against her.
how many millions have these repub ah's spent going after hilaary?? How much and for how long will they spend going after trump and his russian agents?

can't quite agree with you ....any info negative to trump repubs label false news Media is trying to do a job but because it's going against trump folks say media is broken
That's not how I see it. This media is out to get Trump and conservatives. It won't work, it hasn't worked but they are and will continue to try their best.

There are no more repugnant people on the planet than the Clintons, The Clinton news network covers for them…

It's easier to convince a RWNJ of some crazy lie than it is to convince them that they have been lied to.
Come on kid, Hillary Clinton never once opened her mouth and told the truth

Is that why the right has such a long line of accusations, but not one piece of actionable evidence to back even one of them up? Except for that silly blowjob from an extremely willing participant.
The fact is Clinton lied under oath about that blow job, and you thinks it's okay. He would've gotten away with it, if it wasn't for a blue dress. So tell me how many lies do you believe still?

can't quite agree with you ....any info negative to trump repubs label false news Media is trying to do a job but because it's going against trump folks say media is broken
That's not how I see it. This media is out to get Trump and conservatives. It won't work, it hasn't worked but they are and will continue to try their best.
I do agree with that,,, Media can smell the trump stink and are looking to get him ,,,especially his russian connection

There are no more repugnant people on the planet than the Clintons, The Clinton news network covers for them…

It's easier to convince a RWNJ of some crazy lie than it is to convince them that they have been lied to.

Is that why the right has such a long line of accusations, but not one piece of actionable evidence to back even one of them up? Except for that silly blowjob from an extremely willing participant.
The fact is Clinton lied under oath about that blow job, and you thinks it's okay. He would've gotten away with it, if it wasn't for a blue dress. So tell me how many lies do you believe still?
Man are you going to make a big thing about a married man with a child who doesn't want to admit in front of the world he got a blow job from someone? BFD

Man are you going to make a big thing about a married man with a child who doesn't want to admit in front of the world he got a blow job from someone? BFD
So your admitting on a forum, that you would lie under oath? You represent liberals well.

Never cared about his blowjob to start with. How many accusations have you proven?

So your admitting on a forum, that you would lie under oath? You represent liberals well.
there are lies small lies big lies and damn lies what clinton lied about was a flea bite on an elephants ah compared to trump lies

Never cared about his blowjob to start with. How many accusations have you proven?
One ole Bill lied under oath, and you support it. So would you lie under oath?

Get back with us when you can prove that. It's not looking too good for you right now
I've been watching the news all week. There has been nothing new. Be careful where you get your news.

Forum List

Back