Why is none of the damaging evidence against Hillary being released

Because the releases will be timed for her or her bimbo daughters 2020 run for office.

Aint it great

Trump Ally Roger Stone Claims Huma Abedin Collected Damaging Material on the Clintons

Yes, where is all of that evidence that Hillary is a liar, a crook, a warmonger, taking bribes? For 25+ years the Clintons have endured investigation after investigation, all of which has come up with nothing.

Despite claims by Republicans that the Clintons are a crime family, and despite 17 investigations costing taxpayers $100,000,000, there hasn't been a single witness produced, a single piece of evidence of wrong-doing, or indictment, except for Bill lying about a blow job under oath.

Most of these investigations were begun at the behest of Republicans on fishing expeditions, who started rumours of illegal activities by the Clintons and then went seeking evidence that the Clintons did what the Republicans claimed (with no evidence) that they did. In every instance, Republicans came up short - they found NOTHING.

Call me crazy, but I conclude, there was nothing to find in the first place.

• Banned
Because there is NONE!

Get it?

Fake news...

The damaging and disgusting shit came out on Trump proving that he is a sick fuck but nothing really on Hillary.
Right there is none and this is why Hillary is the President.

You may continue jerking off now

• Banned
Because the releases will be timed for her or her bimbo daughters 2020 run for office.

Aint it great

Trump Ally Roger Stone Claims Huma Abedin Collected Damaging Material on the Clintons

Yes, where is all of that evidence that Hillary is a liar, a crook, a warmonger, taking bribes? For 25+ years the Clintons have endured investigation after investigation, all of which has come up with nothing.

Despite claims by Republicans that the Clintons are a crime family, and despite 17 investigations costing taxpayers $100,000,000, there hasn't been a single witness produced, a single piece of evidence of wrong-doing, or indictment, except for Bill lying about a blow job under oath.

Most of these investigations were begun at the behest of Republicans on fishing expeditions, who started rumours of illegal activities by the Clintons and then went seeking evidence that the Clintons did what the Republicans claimed (with no evidence) that they did. In every instance, Republicans came up short - they found NOTHING.

They have Huma's life insurance policy........................it has been distributed around NY and is hiding in many safe deposit boxes and basements. It's coming, all in good time to protect the nation from this witch scum

Aint it great

You are starting to sound like a Franco sock, I thought you were Canadian?

Listen I told Franco this and I will tell you also

Obama, Michelle, Nancy Pelosi, harry Reid, Bush sr, Bush Jr, Newt Gingrich combined don't have as many scandals as Hillary has...

Do you see a pattern here?

Aint it great

Because the investigations continue. The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation used an extremely complex bookkeeping methods. The intent is obvious.

As you know too, the Clinton's have decades of experience skirting the law and finding every legal and/or sort of legal loopholes.

Because there is NONE!

Get it?

Fake news...

The damaging and disgusting shit came out on Trump proving that he is a sick fuck but nothing really on Hillary.
Right there is none and this is why Hillary is the President.

You may continue jerking off now

She's not president because so many crazies believed there was evidence. OK. You won. Your obese orange clown is president. With all that supposed evidence just floating around, why doesn't your president release it and justify all the right wing clammer over the last several years. That kind of proof would kill future liberal hopes, and remove any opposition Trump has, or might have in the future. Why is he not doing that?.

Aint it great

Obama, Michelle, Nancy Pelosi, harry Reid, Bush sr, Bush Jr, Newt Gingrich combined don't have as many scandals as Hillary has...

I looked into every one of the so-called "Clinton Scandals" in depth, reading accounts and news reports from as early as 1990, and some even earlier (for the Anita Broaddrick case) and here is what I found:

Republicans start a rumour of some impropriety by one or both of the Clintons, or someone the Clintons know or who has any sort of tie to the Clintons, is found to be dirty, so Republicans start speculating as to ways the Clintons could be involved. Then they start talking as if their speculation is fact. Then they want these "facts" investigated. An investigation follows where no evidence is found that the Clintons did anything wrong. No witnesses turn against them, even with immunity, and a report is issued clearing the Clintons for lack of any evidence whatsoever. Republicans issue this report and the moment they close the report, they repeat the same lie the report disproves as if the investigation had never happened, and the Clintons hadn't been exonerated.

This happened over and over again. Through 7 Benghazi investigations. Through Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate.

Anita Broaddrick filed an affidavit in the Paula Jones case denying that Clinton had ever raped her and begging the press and the Republican Party to respect her privacy and her leave her alone about it. The Special Prosecutor had the FBI haul her in and threaten her with a perjury charge if she didn't recant and offer her immunity if she did. After that Anita said whatever Republicans told her to say.

Ken Starr has publically apologized to the Clintons for his part in what he deemed to be a "public witch hunt" against them and said he is ashamed of his actions which were motivated by partisanship and damaging to the country.

Today's crop of Republicans have had no such attacks of conscience. Party over country - always.

Aint it great

I looked into every one of the so-called "Clinton Scandals" in depth, reading accounts and news reports from as early as 1990, and some even earlier (for the Anita Broaddrick case) and here is what I found:

Republicans start a rumour of some impropriety by one or both of the Clintons, or someone the Clintons know or who has any sort of tie to the Clintons, is found to be dirty, so Republicans start speculating as to ways the Clintons could be involved. Then they start talking as if their speculation is fact. Then they want these "facts" investigated. An investigation follows where no evidence is found that the Clintons did anything wrong. No witnesses turn against them, even with immunity, and a report is issued clearing the Clintons for lack of any evidence whatsoever. Republicans issue this report and the moment they close the report, they repeat the same lie the report disproves as if the investigation had never happened, and the Clintons hadn't been exonerated.

This happened over and over again. Through 7 Benghazi investigations. Through Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate.

Anita Broaddrick filed an affidavit in the Paula Jones case denying that Clinton had ever raped her and begging the press and the Republican Party to respect her privacy and her leave her alone about it. The Special Prosecutor had the FBI haul her in and threaten her with a perjury charge if she didn't recant and offer her immunity if she did. After that Anita said whatever Republicans told her to say.

Ken Starr has publically apologized to the Clintons for his part in what he deemed to be a "public witch hunt" against them and said he is ashamed of his actions which were motivated by partisanship and damaging to the country.

Today's crop of Republicans have had no such attacks of conscience. Party over country - always.

That depends upon what the meaning of the word is, is.....................

Your fucking President said that, on TV........................

There are no more repugnant people on the planet than the Clintons, The Clinton news network covers for them…

There are no more repugnant people on the planet than the Clintons, The Clinton news network covers for them…

It's easier to convince a RWNJ of some crazy lie than it is to convince them that they have been lied to.

It's easier to convince a RWNJ of some crazy lie than it is to convince them that they have been lied to.
Come on kid, Hillary Clinton never once opened her mouth and told the truth

Is that why the right has such a long line of accusations, but not one piece of actionable evidence to back even one of them up? Except for that silly blowjob from an extremely willing participant.

Aint it great

image.jpeg

Aint it great

okay,

then....

PUT UP, without a single right wing source, or

SHUT UP!

so put up those so called scandals, without using right wing sources, but mainstream, legitimate news media...

you will be lucky to have even a handful...is my bet!

Aint it great

okay,

then....

PUT UP, without a single right wing source, or

SHUT UP!

so put up those so called scandals, without using right wing sources, but mainstream, legitimate news media...

you will be lucky to have even a handful...is my bet!

Here you go http://nypost.com/2016/10/31/huma-abedins-april-warning-from-the-fbi/

Are you still claiming that Hillary can not lose

Forum List

Back