Why Is Nancy Reagan Trending??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"If you opened Twitter on December 10, 2021, you might have seen Nancy Regan and Madonna trending. It's no accident because Twitter users are busy defending the pop sensation after a conservative commentator compared the two women. YouTuber Classically Abby (Ben Shapiro's sister) drew comparisons between the two stars by sharing their respective photos from their early sixties. She posted a recent image from Madonna’s latestunfiltered Instagram photoshoot and an old photograph of Reagan with her husband and family. The caption of the tweet read: “This is Madonna at 63. This is Nancy Reagan at 64. Trashy living vs. Classic living. Which version of yourself do you want to be?”

In fact, it's pretty common for Madonna to share NSFW images, so it's unclear why Abby chose to bring it up now, but she did, and the internet wasn't going to sit idly by. However, the tweet also triggered several controversial rumors from Nancy Reagan’s past. One user referred to a passage from Kitty Kelley’s biography that claimed Reagan was known for her intimacy with co-stars during her time in Hollywood. It was also alleged that she gained popularity in the “MGM lot” due to her controversial relationships with men from the industry."

So I decided to look up why Nancy was trending and I see that Nancy was known as the throat goat of MGM...which is totally awesome in my book....and Ronnie's too...but I was shocked to see a side by side photo comparison of nancy and Madonna both at the age of 63/64......I guess I always thought Nancy was 80-something for the last 2 decades of her life....so picturing her being the throat is kinda funny....but cool...

Other critics made sure to remind everyone that while during the very early stages of the AIDS crisis; Madonna raised millions on behalf of those with AIDS while Nancy was most known for being instrumental in holding back medication...because gay is bad or something....she was also against the Equal Rights amendment as well....Now before you clutch your pearls at me talking about Nancy's supposed throat skills -- isn't this the same thing that is said about Kamala Harris?? and if you further clutch your pearls and say "but but that's different...Nancy is dead and she wasn't a political figure" -- well I remember those same folks calling Obama's mother a whore..even tho she was dead and even less of a NONE political figure...so...suck it up, butter cup...

FGTiqHqXoAIvJ5e.jpg

Last edited:

"If you opened Twitter on December 10, 2021, you might have seen Nancy Regan and Madonna trending. It's no accident because Twitter users are busy defending the pop sensation after a conservative commentator compared the two women. YouTuber Classically Abby (Ben Shapiro's sister) drew comparisons between the two stars by sharing their respective photos from their early sixties. She posted a recent image from Madonna’s latestunfiltered Instagram photoshoot and an old photograph of Reagan with her husband and family. The caption of the tweet read: “This is Madonna at 63. This is Nancy Reagan at 64. Trashy living vs. Classic living. Which version of yourself do you want to be?”

In fact, it's pretty common for Madonna to share NSFW images, so it's unclear why Abby chose to bring it up now, but she did, and the internet wasn't going to sit idly by. However, the tweet also triggered several controversial rumors from Nancy Reagan’s past. One user referred to a passage from Kitty Kelley’s biography that claimed Reagan was known for her intimacy with co-stars during her time in Hollywood. It was also alleged that she gained popularity in the “MGM lot” due to her controversial relationships with men from the industry."

So I decided to look up why Nancy was trending and I see that Nancy was known as the throat goat of MGM...which is totally awesome in my book....and Ronnie's too...but I was shocked to see a side by side photo comparison of nancy and Madonna both at the age of 63/64......I guess I always thought Nancy was 80-something for the last 2 decades of her life....so picturing her being the throat is kinda funny....but cool...

Other critics made sure to remind everyone that while during the very early stages of the AIDS crisis; Madonna raised millions on behalf of those with AIDS while Nancy was most known for being instrumental in holding back medication...because gay is bad or something....she was also against the Equal Rights amendment as well....Now before you clutch your pearls at me talking about Nancy's supposed throat skills -- isn't this the same thing that is said about Kamala Harris?? and if you further clutch your pearls and say "but but that's different...Nancy is dead and she wasn't a political figure" -- well I remember those same folks calling Obama's mother a whore..even tho she was dead and even less of a NONE political figure...so...suck it up, butter cup...

View attachment 574410

I don’t remember anyone on here calling Barack Obama mother a whore but if they did then they were wrong, and had I seen it then I would have commented on it.

As for Nancy, well she was something else and one person ( like Hillary ) that I will never miss…

Madonna is a whore!

I don’t remember anyone on here calling Barack Obama mother a whore but if they did then they were wrong, and had I seen it then I would have commented on it.

As for Nancy, well she was something else and one person ( like Hillary ) that I will never miss…

Madonna is a whore!
I believed she never was totally comfortable as being first lady. She was a bit aloof and followed her husband. But Progs got to do what Progs do and destroy others. I do know from that time she was protective of Ronald Reagan.

I believed she never was totally comfortable as being first lady. She was a bit aloof and followed her husband. But Progs got to do what Progs do and destroy others. I do know from that time she was protective of Ronald Reagan.
Never cared for Ronald or Nancy but she ain’t a whore like Madonna and anyone comparing the two is really retarded!

Then again this is a Buffy thread so ya know he posts about the most retarded shit!

Why?

A palate-cleanser after the pathetic re-appearance of the political evil troll, Hillary Clinton, who resurfaced to blubber, whine, and relive her defeat 5 years ago.

Unlike Hillary, Nancy had class and a love for this country.

The only thing about Madonna that I appreciate is the Dick Tracy film. Other than that, I almost never see anything good about her.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Madonna is a whore!
Oh really...

Thank God I have the super power known as memory...
index.jpg

There was a whole smear campaign directed at Obama's mother when he ran for office.....and after he was elected.....and to make matters worse..these pics they claimed was Obama's mother -- were actually someone else...so even that was a lie...

Never cared for Ronald or Nancy but she ain’t a whore like Madonna and anyone comparing the two is really retarded!

Then again this is a Buffy thread so ya know he posts about the most retarded shit!
Funny how your bitch ass didn't call the person who made the original comparison retarded..I didn't post this tweet.....she did...

Fuck what you whining about and fuck Nancy....

Oh really...

Thank God I have the super power known as memory...
View attachment 574437

There was a whole smear campaign directed at Obama's mother when he ran for office.....and after he was elected.....and to make matters worse..these pics they claimed was Obama's mother -- were actually someone else...so even that was a lie...
I wrote on this board I didn’t see it, so thank you for proving it was somewhere else you pathetic loser!

Forum List

Back