why is it?

I like a Trac II razor. I've been using the same one since I went to Navy bootcamp back in 1969. Only changed the blade twice. Last time was back in 2001. I'm such a mean SOB that whiskers are afraid to grow on me!:lol:

I like a Trac II razor. I've been using the same one since I went to Navy bootcamp back in 1969. Only changed the blade twice. Last time was back in 2001. I'm such a mean SOB that whiskers are afraid to grow on me!:lol:

I have seen those, I think they are a little too heavy duty for me. For one I don't grow a lot of hair on my legs, which is wierd becaue I thick hair on my head but no where else.

Bic razors suck.

Agreed...

Schick Quattro for me... Lasts a long time...

I used one of those for awhile that my ex gave me because he got a free sample and didn't need it, it doesn't work as well as a Bic. I think my problem is my hair is thin on my legs and they are designed for thick man hair.

That could be true... I use mine because I got a freebie in the mail and used that until i could truly use it no more... I just recently (4 years later) bought a refill pack for it, so that should last a loooooooooong time..

I think my wife uses the disposable quattro on her legs, but she always uses disposables and it's usually whatever is on sale or she has a coupon for...

I would imagine the disposables are designed for leg(etc.) and not face, because I hate using the disposables if i travel....

Forum List

Back