Why is it that republicans lack such basic understanding of the government? .

You're shitting me right?

So to the far left who wants the government to control every aspect to their lives, what difference does it make?

You mean like women's bodies?

The right to die without health care?

Who should be "allowed" to get married?

Those kinds of aspects?

Should I name more?

See what I mean. It's so easy to tear apart GOP talking points because talking points are all they have. There is no thought. No depth. Just cruelty, ignorance and misery.

You don't tear anything apart.

In fact, I am sorry I even read you sorry posts.

The decisions you mentioned should be left to states. That way people, at a more local level, can decide what they want for themselves. Apart from what allknowing moronic assholes like yourself (who think they know what's better for people than the people themselves).

If Texas does not want healthcare...who are you ? A Texan ? No. So STFU.

t 2x more private jobs were created in Obama's first 5 years than in all of Bush's 8? Surely the economy would have collapsed by now. It certainly did under Bush.

BS.

Redfish is 1000% right hacks like the OP are the problem

Why can't republicans ever clearly define what they mean by "limited government"?

Because they don't actually support it.

You're shitting me right?

No they're not.

The republicans scream about limited government but when they have control of the government they explode government spending and grow government bigger than it was when they started.

Most of the jobs that reagan, bush and the bush boy created were government jobs dependent on tax dollars. If they weren't directly government jobs, they were jobs in a private business but 100% paid for by tax dollars.

They also pass laws that have big government controlling women by taking their contraception, forcing unneeded medical test on them, preventing them from their right to privacy and an abortion.

So while they scream about limited government, they don't actually practice it. In fact they do the exact opposite.

the big difference between libs and cons is the lib gives the poor man a fish (from the rich man's table; without asking-
not theirs). The con teaches the poor man how to fish for himself (for life). Now who is really helping the poor man?

Libs are always good with OTHER people's money. How is that debt coming Obama?

and if that poor man just cant seem to catch anything....should you let him starve?...

Both wings have gone off the deep end regarding the role of government, while pointing the finger at the other.

Unfortunately both wings are loudest and have the most influence, and the rest of us can just watch.

So the OP actually "understands" the "real" role of government.

Yeah.

and you show your stupidity once more again
Obama as the president has the right to send in help for Merican's ... then when Obama tried to stop the Seri rebels that we now call Isis Obama went to congress to get authorzation to attack them on the ground, the republicans voted NO !!!!!!!!!!!!
Now you are trying to tell us they are both the same ??? I don't thinks so .... like I said, you're clueless...

Billy try posting sober or when you are not high....and dont tell me you are sober.....

Most of the jobs that reagan, bush and the bush boy created were government jobs dependent on tax dollars. If they weren't directly government jobs, they were jobs in a private business but 100% paid for by tax dollars.

And your proof of this is where?
This nation enjoyed the second longest economic expansion under Bush in the nations history.
The rich didn't get the largest tax break by far,yet people like yourself continue to post shit?? why is that

Big controlling government really works well. Look at China, government controls everything. Works great for everyone, except the people that live there. How about North Korea, great controlling government works great for everyone, except the people that live there. See a trend here? In a society with total control the leaders live a life of luxury and excess provided by the people that live there who only get misery.

Why can't republicans ever clearly define what they mean by "limited government"? What purpose should it serve?
The purpose of government is to protect the rights of the people; the powers and actions of govenment need be no greater than those necessary to do so.

Gee - that was easy.
:dunno:
[MENTION=6581]M14 Shooter[/MENTION]
Don't you think that there should be regulation on the products we buy? [etc]
Depends.
Does that "regulation" demonstrably protect the rights of the people?

Why can't republicans ever clearly define what they mean by "limited government"? What purpose should it serve?
The purpose of government is to protect the rights of the people; the powers and actions of govenment need be no greater than those necessary to do so.

Gee - that was easy.

:dunno:

[MENTION=6581]M14 Shooter[/MENTION]

Don't you think that there should be regulation on the products we buy? Don't you think we need legal standards about how much lead should go into paint? Or how about certain ingredients of the pharmaceutical drugs we take? In cigarettes? In our meats?

What about consumer protection in general? Shouldn't corporations follow rules like the rest of us?

Regulation doesn't force corporation to follow any rules like the rest of of us.

Regulation limits legal actions.

You don't need a regulation to send people to jail for poisoning consumers with bad food. Nor do you need a regulation to prevent companies from killing drivers with bad cars.

It's already illegal to harm someone with negligence.

All a regulation does is make it super expensive to make a car, which protects the big corporations by making it impossible for small companies to compete in the market.

You name one regulation anywhere that prevented anything? How many millions on millions of regulations on banks are there, and yet 2008 still happened.

Forum List

Back