Why is it that average joe repubs fail to see the stupidity in their party's...

Ever think they are more interested in jobs than welfare?

Probably not. People who are interested in jobs are also interested in education and training. Just cutting your food stamps won't help you get a job.

Get it? If you wanted help getting a job, you would say, "I want help getting a job". You wouldn't say, "Cut my food stamps, block my health care, and cut my unemployment benefits".

Besides, Republicans feel only private industry creates jobs. So what does it matter who runs the government? According to Republicans, they are helpless to do anything anyway.

Your whole premise is for shit, dweeb. If you want help getting a job, carry your ass to a company that needs employees. Government is not there to "help you get a job" that is your responsibility.

Tell me, oh ye of little intellect, if you had no job, no food, no health care, no unemployment benefits and no programs to provide such were available, what would you do?

Would you sit on your ass waiting for a government handout, or would you find a way to provide for your family?

WTF happened to personal responsibility in this country.
My grandfather had 4 sons to raise during the depression. One had polio so there were large medical costs as well. The government didn't send him a check every month. He worked his ass off running a small farm and at a machine shop job as well. The boys went to town to sell produce. They sure as hell struggled, but they all survived.
When my dad was old enough, he did manage to get involved in a government program called the CCC. He did get a check, but he build roads and rock walls 12 hours a day in return.

What the fuck happened to us when we want to remove the social safety nets that were there for us so future generations have it harder? Did you go to college? Government kept tuition down so everyone could get an education, not just the rich. What would most people in your world do? Not go to college.

What will people do in your future? Not start up a new business, unless they have old money to invest. No one would take or give a loan.

There is so much wrong with you and your kind I don't even know where to begin. So ignorant. So gullible. So controllable. The stupid masses.

Oh, and I have known many a right wing buddy who talked like you do and what did they do when times got tough? They went and got their unemployment. They justified that they paid into it. And when they sat on their asses collecting instead of looking for a job, and 6 months came, they filed extensions. And when that ran out, they went and got foodstamps. So don't tell me what you think you would do because I have seen what you guys would do. Hypocrites you just don't know it.

Probably not. People who are interested in jobs are also interested in education and training. Just cutting your food stamps won't help you get a job.

Get it? If you wanted help getting a job, you would say, "I want help getting a job". You wouldn't say, "Cut my food stamps, block my health care, and cut my unemployment benefits".

Besides, Republicans feel only private industry creates jobs. So what does it matter who runs the government? According to Republicans, they are helpless to do anything anyway.

Your whole premise is for shit, dweeb. If you want help getting a job, carry your ass to a company that needs employees. Government is not there to "help you get a job" that is your responsibility.

Tell me, oh ye of little intellect, if you had no job, no food, no health care, no unemployment benefits and no programs to provide such were available, what would you do?

Would you sit on your ass waiting for a government handout, or would you find a way to provide for your family?

My grandfather had 4 sons to raise during the depression. One had polio so there were large medical costs as well. The government didn't send him a check every month. He worked his ass off running a small farm and at a machine shop job as well. The boys went to town to sell produce. They sure as hell struggled, but they all survived.
When my dad was old enough, he did manage to get involved in a government program called the CCC. He did get a check, but he build roads and rock walls 12 hours a day in return.

What the fuck happened to us when we want to remove the social safety nets that were there for us so future generations have it harder? Did you go to college? Government kept tuition down so everyone could get an education, not just the rich. What would most people in your world do? Not go to college.

What will people do in your future? Not start up a new business, unless they have old money to invest. No one would take or give a loan.

There is so much wrong with you and your kind I don't even know where to begin. So ignorant. So gullible. So controllable. The stupid masses.

Oh, and I have known many a right wing buddy who talked like you do and what did they do when times got tough? They went and got their unemployment. They justified that they paid into it. And when they sat on their asses collecting instead of looking for a job, and 6 months came, they filed extensions. And when that ran out, they went and got foodstamps. So don't tell me what you think you would do because I have seen what you guys would do. Hypocrites you just don't know it.

If memory serves, Ernie was a gang banger so if the going got tough, I suspect he'd just steal.

Voting for a Republican is not an option. Now, we would love for guys like you to come join our side and together we will tea bag the Democrats.

1. No more favoring corporations and lobbyists over your constituents.
2. Fight for workers not the rich and corporations
3. Strengthen ss and mediacare and fix the ACA.
4. No war with middle east
5. Go after illegal employers who hire illegals
6. Stop pollution and clean up the oceans
7 End gov waste. But go after the real waste, not poor people. Corporate welfare.
8. Bring jobs home and a decent wage for workers so they can spend
9. End Citizens United. Campaign Finance Reform. We all want it.
10. Clean up our inner cities of crime.

I'm sure there are a lot of things you and I can agree on but the GOP won't go along. So come tea bag the Democrats. I'll join you.

i will when i see you start admitting that the Democrats are not much better than the Republicans.....

The Republicans will destroy the middle class if given a chance. They'd rather a small merchant class and a big fat working poor class not too poor that they would revolt though. Like the south. Poor ignorant hicks. White preferably. :eusa_shhh:

Clearly the GOP is the party for the wealthy. My grandmother used to say, "at least the democrats give a dog a bone". Seems not much has changed in all these years.

So no, the dems aren't great, but they are the party that can be taken back. The GOP will always be the party of the rich. That's who keeps the party funded. The democrats get money from the masses. You are one of us. You may be a conservative one of us, but you are one of us. We all know you aren't rich enough to be one of them. Hell, Snyder in Michigan raised seniors taxes and gave corporations huge tax breaks. That's not a tough decision.

You are one of us.

thats ok Bobo.....i dont need the Republicans and i sure as hell dont need your party...where i live they have both proven to be quite inept.....

Voting for a Republican is not an option. Now, we would love for guys like you to come join our side and together we will tea bag the Democrats.

1. No more favoring corporations and lobbyists over your constituents.
2. Fight for workers not the rich and corporations
3. Strengthen ss and mediacare and fix the ACA.
4. No war with middle east
5. Go after illegal employers who hire illegals
6. Stop pollution and clean up the oceans
7 End gov waste. But go after the real waste, not poor people. Corporate welfare.
8. Bring jobs home and a decent wage for workers so they can spend
9. End Citizens United. Campaign Finance Reform. We all want it.
10. Clean up our inner cities of crime.

I'm sure there are a lot of things you and I can agree on but the GOP won't go along. So come tea bag the Democrats. I'll join you.

i will when i see you start admitting that the Democrats are not much better than the Republicans.....

The Republicans will destroy the middle class if given a chance. They'd rather a small merchant class and a big fat working poor class not too poor that they would revolt though. Like the south. Poor ignorant hicks. White preferably. :eusa_shhh:

Clearly the GOP is the party for the wealthy. My grandmother used to say, "at least the democrats give a dog a bone". Seems not much has changed in all these years.

So no, the dems aren't great, but they are the party that can be taken back. The GOP will always be the party of the rich. That's who keeps the party funded. The democrats get money from the masses. You are one of us. You may be a conservative one of us, but you are one of us. We all know you aren't rich enough to be one of them. Hell, Snyder in Michigan raised seniors taxes and gave corporations huge tax breaks. That's not a tough decision.

Explain to me why the GOP would want to destroy their base, which is th he Middle-class?

Democrats' base is the poor and the Hollywood elites. They spend every waking hour trying to fuck over the Middle-class.

The average Republican is below average in intelligence.

254 of the counties where food stamps doubled, 213 voted for Mitt Romney so he will take away their food stamps. They vote in leaders who block them from health care. They know who created the deficit and still want those destructive policies for the country because they hate the word "liberal".

These things prove it without a doubt. You have to be brain damaged to want such ridiculous policies.

Yeah it's so ridiculous to not vote for a party that wants to continually grow government. How stupid of us.

The house went to the republicans in 2010 with the instructions to stop your dear leaders crap, they haven't been fully successful but they have slowed him down considerably. To compromise would assist in facilitating his agenda, not what they are there for. If you lose the senate how many times do you think your dear leader will close the government to keep from signing their bills, instead of compromising?

Awesome strategy! Look how well the country is doing because of it!

It could be doing much worse and be allot deeper in debt if your dear leader had his way.

254 of the counties where food stamps doubled, 213 voted for Mitt Romney so he will take away their food stamps. They vote in leaders who block them from health care. They know who created the deficit and still want those destructive policies for the country because they hate the word "liberal".

These things prove it without a doubt. You have to be brain damaged to want such ridiculous policies.

Ever think they are more interested in jobs than welfare?

Funny allot of people found jobs when unemployment was cut off and now the average interval of unemployment was cut by almost half also.

Also government doesn't create jobs, except government jobs, but when the make the business atmosphere so toxic that businesses sit on their hands and do nothing. Which is exactly what your dear leader has done.

"There is one bipartisan plan being pushed by two Texans - Democratic Congressman Henry Cuellar and Republican Senator John Cornyn. "The concern is it's going to double again next year unless we deal with this," said Senator John Cornyn, (R) Texas.

"What we have seen is that when Congress wants to do something, they can act pretty quickly to get it done," said Josh Earnest, White House Press Secretary."

Republicans and Democrats work to compromise on a bill to ease the pressure on the southern border

KTIV: Republicans and Democrats work to compromise on a bill to ease the pressure on the southern border

Reid already said he won't allow a vote on it.

hahaahahahahaahahahahahaahaha........................

You really have no clue do you. Government involvement in student loans has caused college cost to go up at rates double that of inflation. The colleges didn't have any incentive to hold cost down, the government would guarantee loans to cover them.

The rest of your crap I'm not even going to bother with.

...elected officials?

I mean my god, if you really feel you have to be republican, at least see the stupidity and insanity that is going on with your current officials.

Here is a concept that needs to be grasped: compromise. When it comes to Obama, republicans do not compromise ON ANYTHING.

Can someone give me an example. Just one example of republicans collectively saying to Obama "we dislike some of this, but we do like other parts so let's come to a compromise on x y and z."? NEVER. Isn't that a little strange that republicans dislike EVERYTHING Obama comes up with? Is that not extreme?

Take ObamaCare. The concept was invented by republicans (Romney, The Heritage Foundation). That means there is stuff in ObamaCare that republicans used to like. Not only that, but polls consistently show that Americans are willing to keep ObamaCare so long as changes can be made. How do republicans respond? They ignore popular opinion on yet another issue.

I suppose I can't be too surprised by this republican mentality. We, after all, have to put up with idiots like Palin and Cruz.

Democrats, while certainly imperfect, have tried many times to negotiate with republicans. Democrats tried 19 times to simply bring their budget proposal to a bicameral committee. Republicans blocked the move every time.

19 Times Democrats Tried to Negotiate With Republicans - NationalJournal.com

Here's your answer:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/365305-the-truth-about-the-right.html

You know shit about what I did to feed my family. And Yes, I did collect unemployment. 3 weeks total in nearly 50 years. Don't you fucking DARE call ME a hypocrite.

Explain to me why the GOP would want to destroy their base, which is th he Middle-class?

Democrats' base is the poor and the Hollywood elites. They spend every waking hour trying to fuck over the Middle-class.

. "This is an impressive crowd -- the haves and the have mores. Some people call you the elite -- I call you my base." Dubya

Yeah it's so ridiculous to not vote for a party that wants to continually grow government. How stupid of us.

Weird you don't know EVERY TIME the GOP get's into office they grow Gov't AND explode the debt. You must be a right winger

Reagan tripled the debt, both Bush's doubled it.

Forum List

Back