Why is is thjat Gay Marriage

Homosexuality is all about: Just the sex[/b].
Same for heterosexuality. :eusa_whistle:
Oh really? So Straights marry the first person they sleep with?

"Hmm, I slept with that woman, therefore I must marry her because that's how it works". Is that what you honestly think? :lol:
Only if they're conservatives

especially if they're conservative Republicans

Definitions of shotgun wedding on the Web:

You know, that whole Leviticus thing

Is MS implying gays marry their first sexual partner?

Wouldn't that make them more moral than straights who sleep around outside of marriage?

Same for heterosexuality. :eusa_whistle:

"Hmm, I slept with that woman, therefore I must marry her because that's how it works". Is that what you honestly think? :lol:
Only if they're conservatives

especially if they're conservative Republicans

Definitions of shotgun wedding on the Web:

You know, that whole Leviticus thing

ah cherry picking bible verses ......how original.....

Are you saying, Manu, that you support promiscuity and sex outside of marriage and the bile does, too?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Univers, sans-serif]2a. Freudian Projection[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Univers, sans-serif]The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto an opponent is called Freudian Projection. [/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Univers, sans-serif]
    [*]"A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits."
    [/FONT]
This shit doesn't work on me.

If you want to be Pro Gay Marriage then just be Pro Gay marriage. Calling the opposition "closet homos" only makes your arguments weaker because it only shows that you can't defend them.

Stay on topic.

Same for heterosexuality.
"Hmm, I slept with that woman, therefore I must marry her because that's how it works". Is that what you honestly think?
Now you are making no sense at all.
KK, you are the one that wrote that Hetero relations are just about the sex as well.

Jeez, is there anyone here who could stay on and remember the topic?

"Hmm, I slept with that woman, therefore I must marry her because that's how it works". Is that what you honestly think?
KK, you are the one that wrote that Hetero relations are just about the sex as well.

Heterosexuality is about sex. ;)

First, Sweden is not the US, they have a high "straight" divorce rate as well.

Second, they don't give a fuck about the religious part of it, they want the same laws but no one is allowing that, and that's what's fucked up about the whole mess.

Very WELL SAID!!!!!

I have yet to figure out how same sex unions can even impact hetero unions.
Why would heteros even care?
Shouldn't they be concerned with the state of their own relationship?
What? John and Kate are the ROLE FREAKIN' MODELS?
WHAT IS THE HETERO DIVORCE RATE THESE DAYS????
O-M-GODDESS!!!!!
Oh my Goodness! How Stupid of you! :cuckoo:

Did you not read my post Cuntessa? I said closet Homos like Sentarcos should make their own church and get married there since they're so concerned. No opposition to fag marriage, just opposition to fag marriage in breader churches.
Homo divorce rate:
Same-Sex Partners In Sweden Have High 'Divorce' Rates
The survey indicated that homosexual male couples were 1.5 times as likely to divorce as opposite-sex couples; while female homosexuals were 2.67 times as likely to divorce as opposite-sex couples.
You know, Algore didn't go through all the trouble of inventing the Internet just to have people like you remain ignorant. Why don't you just change your signature to "Searcher for Stupidity"?

Second, they don't give a fuck about the religious part of it, they want the same laws but no one is allowing that, and that's what's fucked up about the whole mess.

First, MS doesn't care about facts. I thought that was clear by this point

Second, right-wingers don't give a fuck about the legal part it it. They was their religion for everyone, but liberals aren't allowing that.

Oh my Goodness! How Stupid of you! :cuckoo:

Did you not read my post Cuntessa? I said closet Homos like Sentarcos should make their own church and get married there since they're so concerned. No opposition to fag marriage, just opposition to fag marriage in breader churches.
Homo divorce rate:
Same-Sex Partners In Sweden Have High 'Divorce' Rates
You know, Algore didn't go through all the trouble of inventing the Internet just to have people like you remain ignorant. Why don't you just change your signature to "Searcher for Stupidity"?

First, MS doesn't care about facts. I thought that was clear by this point

Second, right-wingers don't give a fuck about the legal part it it. They was their religion for everyone, but liberals aren't allowing that.

It's not "rightwingers" either, they have been in the minority too long to blame them.

Um, I was married in Church...in 1990. But we are talking about civil marriage...and until recently, I was not allowed the same civil benefits based on my gender and my wife's gender. Gender discrimination.
The OP said marriage, not civil mariage or common law marriage.

The only thing that gays seek in court and in legislatures is equality in CIVIL marriage. Courts and legislatures have no power in church, nor have they ever. Have you seen any church successfully forced to marry interfaith couples? No? Well you won't either.

You know, just recently there was a lot of support for Civil Unions but Gays didn't want that, apparently they want to infiltrate and destroy Hetero Churches.

IF....IF Civil Unions gave the exact same legal rights as Civil Marriage, you would not hear any complaints at all. In fact, in England they do officially call it Civil Union, even tho it has the same rights as Marriage. Hear any complains out of the UK?

I never see you gays bothering Islam for their views by the way. Why is that? Because they'll cut your fcuking head off that's why.

Islam cuts our heads off, or else people so poisoned against people different than themselves that they are willing to use religion...any religion...as an excuse. Let us not forget that at one time...and still in some places, other religions will kill us just as dead.

You Gay/Liberals better start trying to get along with your Christian brothers, we're not the ones trying to kill you.

IMO, if it weren't for CIVIL laws, a fair number of you would try.

I never see you gays bothering Islam for their views by the way. Why is that? Because they'll cut your fcuking head off that's why.

You Gay/Liberals better start trying to get along with your Christian brothers, we're not the ones trying to kill you.

Am I the only one who detects the word "yet" being muttered under MS' breath?

Gay-bashers kill, maim, and assault on a fairly regular basis. If fact, so called "straights" search out homosexuals to do this.

Heterosexuality is about sex. ;)

Or maybe not... It would seem that these Christian Republican Rightwingers dont have sex. That helps to explain why they are perpetually pissed off at the world and at people who are actually getting laid!

Am I the only one who detects the word "yet" being muttered under MS' breath?

Gay-bashers kill, maim, and assault on a fairly regular basis. If fact, so called "straights" search out homosexuals to do this.
(emphasis added)
:lol:

Which brings me to my point the whole time this issue existed. Get marriage out of the laws, period. ;)

Gay or straight, I don't care, having religious ideals in the law like this is just plain stupid.

Forum List

Back