Why is is thjat Gay Marriage

Setarcos

Rookie
Sep 30, 2009
is almost always brought up on message boards by right-wingers who (apparently) feel that not allowing them to marry their secret gay lover is the onyl thing keeping their marriage intact?

is almost always brought up on message boards by right-wingers who (apparently) feel that not allowing them to marry their secret gay lover is the onyl thing keeping their marriage intact?
Looks like a Lefty just made a thread about Gay Marriage and pwned/outed himself. Does your wife know about your "secret"? :lol:

Hey if you want to suck the cawk that's your business. But when you get AIDS don't blame it on Ronald Reagans tax cuts.

It's always been my opinion that Homos should create their own church, get married there and apply for a marriage license in each state. But no, Homos feel they must infiltrate and destroy Heteros' churches, hence the animosity.

I have yet to figure out how same sex unions can even impact hetero unions.

Why would heteros even care?

Shouldn't they be concerned with the state of their own relationship?

What? John and Kate are the ROLE FREAKIN' MODELS?

WHAT IS THE HETERO DIVORCE RATE THESE DAYS????

O-M-GODDESS!!!!!

• Banned

^My theory^

• Banned
If you don't like guns, don't get a gun"

Makes sense, right?

"If you don't like gay marriages- fight tooth and nail to keep the queers from ruining your marriage"

?!

WTF's up with that?

O-M-GODDESS!!!!!
Oh my Goodness! How Stupid of you! :cuckoo:

Did you not read my post Cuntessa? I said closet Homos like Sentarcos should make their own church and get married there since they're so concerned. No opposition to fag marriage, just opposition to fag marriage in breader churches.
Homo divorce rate:
Same-Sex Partners In Sweden Have High 'Divorce' Rates
The survey indicated that homosexual male couples were 1.5 times as likely to divorce as opposite-sex couples; while female homosexuals were 2.67 times as likely to divorce as opposite-sex couples.
You know, Algore didn't go through all the trouble of inventing the Internet just to have people like you remain ignorant. Why don't you just change your signature to "Searcher for Stupidity"?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Did you not read my post Cuntessa?

Such a quick wit :rolleyes:

Good to know w'e're not arguing with a child >.>

No opposition to fag marriage, just opposition to fag marriage in breader churches.

The Church of Pillsbury can marry people?

I didn't know they were homophobes, either

NaziDoughboy.png

If you don't like guns, don't get a gun"
Makes sense, right?

"If you don't like gay marriages- fight tooth and nail to keep the queers from ruining your marriage"
?!
WTF's up with that?
You're just as dumb as Cuntessa. Go re-read my post or print it out and have someone read it to you aloud.

Looks like a Lefty just made a thread about Gay Marriage and pwned/outed himself. Does your wife know about your "secret"? :lol:

Hey if you want to suck the cawk that's your business. But when you get AIDS don't blame it on Ronald Reagans tax cuts.

It's always been my opinion that Homos should create their own church, get married there and apply for a marriage license in each state. But no, Homos feel they must infiltrate and destroy Heteros' churches, hence the animosity.

Um, I was married in Church...in 1990. But we are talking about civil marriage...and until recently, I was not allowed the same civil benefits based on my gender and my wife's gender. Gender discrimination.

O-M-GODDESS!!!!!

Did you not read my post Cuntessa? I said closet Homos like Sentarcos should make their own church and get married there since they're so concerned. No opposition to fag marriage, just opposition to fag marriage in breader churches.
Homo divorce rate:
The survey indicated that homosexual male couples were 1.5 times as likely to divorce as opposite-sex couples; while female homosexuals were 2.67 times as likely to divorce as opposite-sex couples.
You know, Algore didn't go through all the trouble of inventing the Internet just to have people like you remain ignorant. Why don't you just change your signature to "Searcher for Stupidity"?

First, Sweden is not the US, they have a high "straight" divorce rate as well.

Second, they don't give a fuck about the religious part of it, they want the same laws but no one is allowing that, and that's what's fucked up about the whole mess.

O-M-GODDESS!!!!!

Homo divorce rate:

First, Sweden is not the US, they have a high "straight" divorce rate as well.

Second, they don't give a fuck about the religious part of it, they want the same laws but no one is allowing that, and that's what's fucked up about the whole mess.
Equal treatment under the law. Yes. And that can work either one of two ways...give gay couples the same rights, federal and state, as legally married straight couples.....OR....take away the federal and state rights that straight couples have to put them on an equal footing with gay couples. Either way would be equal treatment under the law.

The church can keep on doing what it does....just like the church has not been affected by laws allowing interracial or interfaith marriages.

Such a quick wit

No opposition to fag marriage, just opposition to fag marriage in breader churches.

NaziDoughboy.png
How did this turn into a race discussion? I realize you're a Liberal but try to stay focused and not change the subject please.

Again, Cuntessa, I am not against Gay marriage. I am against Gay marriage in Hetero Churches.

Print that out, have someone read it and explain it to you.

Your little jpeg gave me an idea though. How bout Homos start their own church and call themselves "The Pillsbury Blowboys"? :lol:

And don't get upset about my gay jokes because you know that's what Homosexuality is all about: Just the sex.

Such a quick wit

NaziDoughboy.png
How did this turn into a race discussion? I realize you're a Liberal but try to stay focused and not change the subject please.

Again, Cuntessa, I am not against Gay marriage. I am against Gay marriage in Hetero Churches.

Your little jpeg gave me an idea though. How bout Homos start their own church and call themselves "The Pillsbury Blowboys"? :lol:

And don't get upset about my gay jokes because you know that's what Homosexuality is all about: Just the sex.

You know this.....how?

Such a quick wit

NaziDoughboy.png

Same for heterosexuality. :eusa_whistle:

Um, I was married in Church...in 1990. But we are talking about civil marriage...and until recently, I was not allowed the same civil benefits based on my gender and my wife's gender. Gender discrimination.
The OP said marriage, not civil mariage or common law marriage.

You know, just recently there was a lot of support for Civil Unions but Gays didn't want that, apparently they want to infiltrate and destroy Hetero Churches.

I never see you gays bothering Islam for their views by the way. Why is that? Because they'll cut your fcuking head off that's why.

You Gay/Liberals better start trying to get along with your Christian brothers, we're not the ones trying to kill you.

Such a quick wit

NaziDoughboy.png

You know this.....how?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Univers, sans-serif]2a. Freudian Projection[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Univers, sans-serif]The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto an opponent is called Freudian Projection. [/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Univers, sans-serif]
    [*]"A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits."
    [/FONT]

Basic Human Psychology 1: Neurosis, Projection and Freudian Projection

I never see you gays bothering Islam for their views by the way. Why is that? Because they'll cut your fcuking head off that's why.

You Gay/Liberals better start trying to get along with your Christian brothers, we're not the ones trying to kill you.

Am I the only one who detects the word "yet" being muttered under MS' breath?

odd thing...two very good friends of mine that are gay don't think marriage should apply to anyone but straight couples....they believe in and have a civil union for gay couples....

The OP said marriage, not civil mariage or common law marriage.

You know, just recently there was a lot of support for Civil Unions but Gays didn't want that, apparently they want to infiltrate and destroy Hetero Churches.

Seriously? This is your justification for having religion and law illegally mixed?

Forum List

Back