Why is immigration so controversial?

OMG, that is so funny.

IN the same sentence you use Bigot as a slur, AND slam a whole race of people as savages!

And without the slightest hint of self awareness.

But, yes, your bigotry aside, Open Borders didn't work out well for them.

And yet you want them for US.

You are a moron...I am of course using irony I am also a white person however you seem to be at moron level and a conservative but I repeat myself and you started whining about "my bigotry as a pathetic whiny punk .... open borders did not work out because people like you came to America...jack off moron

"People like you"?

And what kind of people are coming to American now? People who are better than "people like me"?

Or are Open Border just a bad idea?
Mexicans are much better than Tea Party nut bags...what you kidding me ...Mexicans work hard Tea party blows hard...

So, you like the idea of American being radically changed by immigration?

You don't see the irony there, do you?
I do not see irony in you I see a Right wing moron....yes you are a Right winger and yes you are a moron...again I repeat myself...
What is your justification for calling me a moron? Is it that I hold opinions different from yours? Logically, I would justified in calling you the same.

AND, sir. I was speaking of the irony in YOUR post, not mine.

BUT you were unable to see that.

I'm the moron???????

OK. You go with that.

Why you bringing race into it AGAIN?

for the same reason some people rub the doggy's nose in poop...so people like you can learn from smelling your own shit...

It's not my shit.

I'm not a Pilgrim.

My people came centuries later.

THe only way it's my shit is if you are being racist again.

And even then, I'm not my great great grandfather.

Unless you believe that holding some one responsible for the actions of other people long ago is fair.

Does it work both ways?

My father and uncles fought in WWII, do I get credit for defeating the Imperial Japanese and the Nazis?

Or is this more a one way thing?

You don't see the irony there, do you?
I do not see irony in you I see a Right wing moron....yes you are a Right winger and yes you are a moron...again I repeat myself...
What is your justification for calling me a moron? Is it that I hold opinions different from yours? Logically, I would justified in calling you the same.

AND, sir. I was speaking of the irony in YOUR post, not mine.

BUT you were unable to see that.

I'm the moron???????

OK. You go with that.

Pretty much. LIbs can't understand that anyone could reasonable disagree with them.

THeir minds are very narrow that way.

for the same reason some people rub the doggy's nose in poop...so people like you can learn from smelling your own shit...

It's not my shit.

I'm not a Pilgrim.

Unless you believe that holding some one responsible for the actions of other people long ago is fair.

Does it work both ways?

My father and uncles fought in WWII, do I get credit for defeating the Imperial Japanese and the Nazis?

You do not get credit for Jack from me...

It's not my shit.

I'm not a Pilgrim.

Does it work both ways?

Soooooooooo, this ancestor thing is only good for BLAME, not CREDIT?

Or are the rules different for different races?

Do Black People get credit for the good their ancestors did?

I know that you libs give them the CREDIT for the suffering their ancestors did...

Do you realize the similarity in thought process to blame someone for something some else did in another time, because of skin color, to blaming someone for something someone else did in a different place, because of skin color?

How did those open borders work out for you?

Real bad actually...white people came in and of course being the savage bigots they are ruined everything....

Welcome to my ignore list you racist, anti-American POS! Bring yourself up to 2015 Kimosabe and stop living in the past. The descendants of the tribes that settled within our borders are all U.S. citizens today. You must be one of those whimpy, peasant Mexicans whose tribal ancestors didn't settle within our border and are butt hurt you didn't make the cut. And by the way most indios (they weren't native to this country/continent anyway) have white ancestors mostly from Spain, hypocrite!

By the way it is not bigotry if the savage prejudices are documented in history and in documents ....in that case its reality...Native Americans saved the Pilgrims in the event we call "Thanksgiving"...how did the white bigots pay it back...with racism with prejudice and with genocide...all of it recorded neatly...ruthlessly

"WHite bigots"?

The actions of the Pilgrims isn't something that the white Norwegians had or have anything to do with, and yet you are making it racial.

Open borders is a bad idea, not matter what group of people are pouring across them.

The Race of the People in question is not the issue.

If Japan opened it's ports to unlimited Chinese Immigration, how well do you think that would work out for them?

He's nothing but a hypocritical troll and apparently a hater of white conservative Americans. The past is the past and there was killing going on between the indios and the Europeans and vice versa. Many of the indios were more savage than the settlers ever dreamed of being. Hell, the different tribes warred with each other for God's sake! At any rate the indios migrated over here just as the Europeans did and it was a wide open frontier for anyone's taking . There was no government, no land ownership and no immigration laws. That's why I have this whiny, idiot on ignore. He's a racist thru and thru and an anti-American POS!

He's nothing but a hypocritical troll and apparently a hater of white conservative Americans.!
You are nothing but an entitled old white fart...you stink and so does your whining...

Nothing he has said justifies calling him "entitled".

Do you consider the meaning of what you spew before you spew it?
He thinks he can define me that he is entitled to define me ... do you consider that I am going to answer you before hurling chunks of snarky question...seriously you are a cretin...

He's nothing but a hypocritical troll and apparently a hater of white conservative Americans.!
You are nothing but an entitled old white fart...you stink and so does your whining...

Nothing he has said justifies calling him "entitled".

Do you consider the meaning of what you spew before you spew it?
He thinks he can define me that he is entitled to define me ... do you consider that I am going to answer you before hurling chunks of snarky question...seriously you are a cretin...

He was judging you by your statements and beliefs.

You've made harsher judgments on far less evidence.

If he is a bad person for what he did, then you, by your rules, are worse.

Me? A cretin? LOL!!

What do you base that on?

Forum List

Back