Why is immigration so controversial?

11401155_10152951278077507_972624835681283778_n.jpg

"Why is immigration so controversial?"

It isn't.

But there exists a minority of fearful reactionary rightwing nativists who seek to contrive immigration into a 'controversy.'

Oh stop with the BS! We don't object to legal immigration and there is nothing nativist about objecting to illegal immigration. People who lie like you do make me sick!

Card Cult

I'm an Asian-Indian (DOB: 06/13/1978), and I was born in India, and I immigrated to America (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) with my family in 1983. I grew up cheering for the American professional baseball team the Philadelphia Phillies.

I remember the World Series game in which the Phillies blew a lead and ended up losing to the mighty Toronto Blue Jays.

The Blue Jays are a Canadian team obviously, but they have a strong following in the USA. I used to collect baseball cards as a boy, and one of my prized cards was a mint-condition John Olerud (Toronto Blue Jays) Upped Deck rookie card. When the card was first released, it was a hot commodity, a real treasure-find.

It's amazing what capitalism can do for continental dealings and social contracts. Such contracts are what make Air Canada a lucrative company.

We know of the illegal immigration coming into to the USA from Mexico, the continental neighbor of America on the other side of Canada.

Maybe some day, I'll retire with my wife and family to Prince Edward Island, Canada.

I'll still be thinking about the profiteerism latent in 'traffic theology.'

:afro:

Air Canada (Wikipedia)

jo.jpg

How did those open borders work out for you?

Real bad actually...white people came in and of course being the savage bigots they are ruined everything....

OMG, that is so funny.

IN the same sentence you use Bigot as a slur, AND slam a whole race of people as savages!

And without the slightest hint of self awareness.

But, yes, your bigotry aside, Open Borders didn't work out well for them.

And yet you want them for US.

OMG, that is so funny.

IN the same sentence you use Bigot as a slur, AND slam a whole race of people as savages!

You are a moron...I am of course using irony I am also a white person however you seem to be at moron level and a conservative but I repeat myself and you started whining about "my bigotry as a pathetic whiny punk .... open borders did not work out because people like you came to America...jack off moron

By the way it is not bigotry if the savage prejudices are documented in history and in documents ....in that case its reality...Native Americans saved the Pilgrims in the event we call "Thanksgiving"...how did the white bigots pay it back...with racism with prejudice and with genocide...all of it recorded neatly...ruthlessly

OMG, that is so funny.

You are a moron...I am of course using irony I am also a white person however you seem to be at moron level and a conservative but I repeat myself and you started whining about "my bigotry as a pathetic whiny punk .... open borders did not work out because people like you came to America...jack off moron

"People like you"?

And what kind of people are coming to American now? People who are better than "people like me"?

Or are Open Border just a bad idea?

OMG, that is so funny.

"People like you"?

And what kind of people are coming to American now? People who are better than "people like me"?

Or are Open Border just a bad idea?
Mexicans are much better than Tea Party nut bags...what you kidding me ...Mexicans work hard Tea party blows hard...

By the way it is not bigotry if the savage prejudices are documented in history and in documents ....in that case its reality...Native Americans saved the Pilgrims in the event we call "Thanksgiving"...how did the white bigots pay it back...with racism with prejudice and with genocide...all of it recorded neatly...ruthlessly

"WHite bigots"?

Why you bringing race into it AGAIN?

The actions of the Pilgrims isn't something that the white Norwegians had or have anything to do with, and yet you are making it racial.

Open borders is a bad idea, not matter what group of people are pouring across them.

The Race of the People in question is not the issue.

If Japan opened it's ports to unlimited Chinese Immigration, how well do you think that would work out for them?

Forum List

Back