Why is headlines when cops kill a career criminal, but not when a cop is killed

We would have a problem if the OP were true, but since it is not, we have to look carefully at posters who put up obvious libels like that. Very closely.

Detroit police sergeant shot at gas station dies

Would any liberal like to explain why this is a local story? WHy asn't CNN and NBC running with this story? Is it because you simpering wusses value career criminals more than police?
That was a couple weeks ago. I posted about his funeral. I live near Detroit.

As far as an answer, liberals are in control of most things. The violent Africans living here are their "children" -- especially once they got the vote and became a dependable voting bloc.

The "children" must be protected above all else -- especially when they vote.

I really hope NO ONE in law enforcement is dumb enough to vote for Hillary!

Last edited:

Would any liberal like to explain why this is a local story? WHy asn't CNN and NBC running with this story? Is it because you simpering wusses value career criminals more than police?

When one of our valorous heroes dies in a war in Afghanistan... Is that a major story?

When a thug gets shot in this county, it becomes one and the thug's supporters loot and vandalize.

Do you understand the difference between here and there? I do not know how you got from Afghanistan to YOUR IDIOT county. Please explain broski. :)

When one of our valorous heroes dies in a war in Afghanistan... Is that a major story?

When a thug gets shot in this county, it becomes one and the thug's supporters loot and vandalize.

Do you understand the difference between here and there? I do not know how you got from Afghanistan to YOUR IDIOT county. Please explain broski. :)

The OP is about the U.S. A better explanation is how you got to Afghanistan.

What I understand is that you don't seem to think that those who contribute matter when they get killed but a thug that did something to get shot should be honored.

What I understand is that you don't seem to think that those who contribute matter when they get killed but a thug that did something to get shot should be honored.

You have the crux of the biscuit. Why don't you come on it. Bring it. Loser. :laugh:

You have the crux of the biscuit. Why don't you come on it. Bring it. Loser. :laugh:

I have a piece of shit like you pegged.

I have a piece of shit like you pegged.

brynmar, no sensible American supports the far and alt right war on America.

Forum List

Back